Transformers: Animated Episode 14 - "Nature Calls" Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by GetterDragun, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

I'm very impressed with Sari's interaction with the Autobots so far. Actually, I'm impressed with the Autobots in general. They've played up the "new to the planet" idea and it's going along greatly. The difference with Decepticons is also evident: The Decepticons are aware that Earth is a different planet, but they see it as a playground, which they destroy, not get accustomed to.

It's a great way to tell a story, and being a writer myself, I fully appreciate it.

2. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    oh i totally agree that the audience understands what it means, as do I, that doesnt stop it from annoying me, the 'whatever' with hand signs to my mind is somewhat vulgar, if somebody did that to me I wouldnt look at them favourably. Im sure many a teenager has been scorned for giving their parents the 'what-ev-er'.

anyway i wont milk the subject anymore.

3. defstar

defstar Autobot...

This episode was ok...though maybe now Megs will be one step closer to coming full circle...

I'm surprised they didn't find the construction worker in the cave...guess we assume he was killed...?

4. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

I loved this eps. It may not be one of the better ones but still rocks nontheless. It's probably just me, but Sari seemed to be extra-adorable in this eps. :3

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I could barely make it through the first half on Youtube. Not going to bother with the second half, every character irritated the hell out of me, it was just terrible. Sigh.

6. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Quite enjoyed this episode, a few nice jokes, the animation seemed a bit smoother, and of course the big reveal at the end.

As for how Megatron transitions from his armless battered cybertronian body to a brand spanking new powerful earth mode in a short space of time... I'd be very surprised if that key had nothing to do with it.

Perhaps Sumdac 'borrows' it from Sari to give his pal Megatron a helping hand.

7. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    Does Sumdac even know about the key?

I didn't really enjoy this episode, although I was in a really bad mood at the time, so that's probably why. I'll go watch it again.

Bumblebee's reaction to camping isn't new. Yawn.

The anime expressions were funny, but since they hadn't been used to such an extent in previous episodes, it seemed a bit out-of-place.

I couldn't tell if that was Megatron's body. Too much of it was covered by snow. I though it was some big capsule of destronium that somehow got to Earth (mail-order?).

8. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    This episode's plot wasn't that great imo, So far the best eps have had the decepticons in them. Camping, slumber parties, trick or treating? I know I'm looking at this show with the eyes of adult but I can't help it. They did explain during the first episode that they had not been in a war for generations so softens the show a bit.

9. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    Oh, don't be like that. Next episode has so much Decepticon action you'll be thankful for the break. :D 

10. Optimus17

Optimus17 Well-Known Member

This was a really good episode and it made up for the sub-par one the week before. I liked the Bumblebee/prowl team up. Even though Prowl had a team up episode before it was still great to see probably the 2 most opposite from each other working together. I liked the homage to the Constructicons in the beginning. I also liked the horror movie-like feel that this episode had to it. I think every show is entitled to an episode like that. The space barnacle was interesting. I liked the idea of it fusing with whatever technology it devoured. All in all another great episode. I am extremely excited for tomorrow's episode though, "Megatron Rising" sounds like it's going to be awesome! btw the episode started early here in PA as well.

11. Infosaur

Infosaur Ancient Cybertronian

Oh come on? You didn't see the parachute?

(Musta been robot planes)

Battle of the Planets

12. MC Rap Throne

MC Rap Throne unknown member

News Credits:
    Space barnacles makes me think of Scraplets.

13. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    good call. the scraplets even formed into a large monster which was defeated with *gasp* water!

14. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    Well, Prowl and BB DID push it of a cliff and into an stream. (I think)