Transformers: Animated Episode 11 - "Lost and Found" Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Super_Megatron, Mar 1, 2008.

1. UltraDevmodious

UltraDevmodious Well-Known Member

Well…there’s two more Animated toys I have to buy; Screamer, Prowl, Soundwave, Lugnut, and Blitzwing.

I love the triple changers so I am a sucker for new molds of them:banghead: 

2. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:

the nemesis is very specific in design too :p 

i dunno. maybe its true and im wrong but i dont see many similarities yet. the design isnt really anything new or specific other than looking a lot like the G1 ark .

the red and gold and grey colors maybe but yeah....i chalk it up to trying to add some visual flavor to an all gold design.

and the turret? looks just like a regular old turret cannon to me.

if its true then yay. i love me some omega supreme. i just think that if the whole ship transforms wed've probably heard SOMETHING about it in the episode lists

3. Caliber316

Caliber316 Casey W. Coller

ABSOLUTELY!

Every episode I see I am so thrilled with the Decepticons. Every one of them is freaking awesome.

4. autoWHAT

autoWHAT Well-Known Member

welp,

Also, the G1 ark for reference. I don't see a resemblance at all really

5. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Blitzwing's Jet mode was a disappointment to me in that it looks like the tank with wings thrown on. Sari seeing Megatron in the Arc was a weird scene. Was she daydreaming? Was it projected by the allspark? I assume the latter, but the show could of made it more clear. Also the scene at the end that should of been awesome, with Starscream descending down, became lackluster due to very lazy animation. Otherwise the episode was pretty good. Blitzwing owns.

6. Da_Razorsaw

Da_Razorsaw Highwire ownz j00

News Credits:
    I think you're over-estimating ten year olds. Especially ones that come from an affluent background, haven't really had much social interaction, and was handed the power of the Allspark by an alien god box. And even with all that, she's still at the age where people don't understand quite about how the world works.

7. Vince

Vince Decepticon

News Credits:
    In the first episode didnt Prime try to initiate the 'Omega Sequence' or something in the ark, and Teletran told him that due to cybertron's efforts to conserve energon it wasnt possible??

Anyways, this was an awsome episode, im really diggin Blitzwing, and Lugnut was friggin awsome when he was firing all those missles out of his back..

8. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    I remember him also using a few other codes or something that used greek letters.

9. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Awesome episode, I can't wait to see Lugnut and Blitzwing on shelves. This is one of my favorite episodes so far.

10. Fito

Fito Little Buddy

Yes, i think somehow the allspark showed Sari the danger she would put the bots on if she keeps acting so selfish. But why she said "You're back"? Sari has never seen Megatron, and the autobots never mentioned him (Ok, Starscream did in the first episode, but...). Am i seeing to much in a single line? :tongue: 

11. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Something totally random. Which is also funny that it was that face helping on the decision XD

And yeah, the Megatron hologram sure made me genuinely "OMFG" and all that. :D 

12. Rattrap587

Rattrap587 Maximal Ground Operations

Ebay:
    The Autobots will need backup... And fast!!! :) 

13. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

That too. This episode made it even clearer that Optimus's crew simply aren't soldiers. If the Decepticons come in with more organized force, they're screwed without reinforcements.

14. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    Great episode! I love Lugnutz and Blitzwing, the picking alt mode thing was well done.

This has me filled with anticipation for the next episode!

I am absolutely LOVING TFA!!!

15. Brodimus Prime

Brodimus Prime Matrix Templar

News Credits:
    Excellent episode. Sparkplug cameo, Starscream, and triple changing explanation. I'm really excited now, especially that there is a pretty good Decepticon presence on Earth. Though I have to wonder where Screamer has been all this time. Magnus and the others better get there soon, though. Things are gonna get rough for Optimus and his crew.

16. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

Couple of issues I had with this episode...

So the Autobot's are just now deciding to start fixing their ship because the Decepticons just keep coming? Didn't the episode with Blackarachnia say organic planets are supposed to be offlimits to the Autobots? And don't these Autobots want to go home eventually? Or just in case they need to get off the planet or what ever other possible reason? I really don't see why they wouldn't have been trying to repair their ship before now...

Sari once again using the key as a play thing. Seriously, how many times will it take before she finally gets that bad things tend to happen when she plays around with that key? The "she's just a 10 year old kid" excuse doesn't fly with me, especially since she's seen how dangerous the thing can be. It sucked the life out of every organic thing in the city that one time. Soundwave almost got her killed. Any other other kid probably would have learned to be more responsible with it long ago, but not Sari.

I do have to say I enjoyed this episode though. Good to see the Autobot's actually doing something with their ship again as well as what happened to the Nemesis.

17. Herr_Kryo

Herr_Kryo Member

i really liked blitzwing´s "cha cha cha" part......

or the alt-mode discussion between the 3 personalities.....

man, blitzwing rocks

18. Whateverist

Whateverist Wallpaper

I'm pretty sure she says "Stay back - get away from me".

I hope Blitzwing takes a more prominent role in later episodes. I love his dry humour - "Starscream never did have a knack for parking" :lol 

19. maltesefalcon

maltesefalcon stuff dreams are made of

aww ratchets a big softy at heart. also love starscrams end line absolutely in character (although i do wonder if he will try another coronation)

20. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    Ha! I knew the rumours about Omega Supreme being in Animated were true. Nicely!

I was wondering when Lugnut and Blitzwing would show up. They make quite a comedy pair. I really love Lugnut's voice. I can see him becoming the 'new Soundwave'. The character development in this episode was a little rough at times; I lost sympathy for Sari when she tried to sabotage the ship, and I couldn't believe how fast Ratchet made up with her afterwards. Ratchet x Sari doesn't seem like a good match. Still, I can't fault the writers for trying something different. Roll on the next episode!

BTW, can someone please explain how Lugnut and Blitzwing can be blown to pieces and still survive? Optimus was killed after suffering far less in the first episode.