Transformers and TMNT games getting relisted?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by CommandoNinja13, Jun 9, 2018.

1. CommandoNinja13

CommandoNinja13 Marvel vs Capcom!

I just wanted to share some links from Xbox Live that send you to TMNT Mutants in Manhattan and some of it's DLC and Transformers Devastation and it's DLC but you cannot purchase them yet even though they say "get now" or "pre-order". I have also noticed no one has talked about this at all.

Here are the links:
    Transformers Devastation
    Buy TRANSFORMERS™: Devastation - Microsoft Store

Buy TRANSFORMERS: Devastation DLC Bundle - Microsoft Store
    TMNT Mutants in Manhattan
    Buy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™: Mutants in Manhattan - Microsoft Store

Buy TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan Samurai Pack - Microsoft Store
    Now this link will be from Rise of the Dark Spark and you can actually purchase it.
    Buy Dark Spark Battle Pack - Microsoft Store

Maybe Activision got the Transformers and TMNT Licenses back and are setting them up. I have not seen them on Steam or Playstation Network yet.

• Like Like x 3
  2. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Internet Soldier

News Credits:
    Oh this is some real good news.

3. axl6533

axl6533 metal forever

News Credits:
    Is the tmnt game good

4. Pichomp

Pichomp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Absolutely not.
    TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan is one of the worst messes I ever owned. As a big TMNT nerd, this game was a slap in the face... and a kick in the balls.

5. excelhedge

excelhedge Overseer of Weird

News Credits:
    Would be nice if they were relisted so I could get the dlc for Devastation.

Or it simply could that xbox and Playstation have to keep copies of the Games and Dlc, so Digital "owners" can download them whenever they want.

6. JoshimusPrime1993

JoshimusPrime1993 Rev up and Roll out!

News Credits:
    This is really interesting. Although this is a really good opportunity for more gamers to play them.

7. The Mad Demobot

The Mad Demobot Well-Known Member

Apparently it's shorter than Devastation, and that game was already est to take 4 hours to complete. What a mess.

Still, the relistings give me hope that one day it'll become widely available again. Transformers: Devastation was criminally underrated with quality character action in par with Metal Gear Rising, but not the length and the price to back it up. Still I highly recommend it to anyone who loves classic G1, cheesy lines, insane action, and good ol' Vince Dicola for the soundtrack.

These guys could hype it better than I can.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pichomp

Pichomp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I loved Devastation... the TMNT game was nothing like Devastation.

Could write a thick novel with everything wrong about TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan.

For instance, if the Turtle you’re playing as gets knocked out, you are sent back to the sewer lair. There you have to repeatedly tap buttons until your turtle eats enough pizza to get back in the game. The game, however, is still running without you. If this happens during a boss fight, the other turtles fight the boss without you.

This happened to me. As I was tapping a stupid button rapidly to eat the stupid pizza, the other turtles beat the boss without me. I got a mission complete message over the screen as I was still tapping away in the lair. With the boss beaten, The game progressed and I was denied experience of beating said boss, received no exp, and was not able to fight that boss again.

The turtles also like to steal your kills (and experience) during regular gameplay. If your fighting a bad guy, beating him down, some other “a-hole” turtle will get a tap in and get all your points. This is all in a single player game, mind you. The AI turtle bots sabotage you at every turn.

OMG, this is a long post. I ranted about this piece of garbage long enough.
    My final word of advice: stay away from Platinum’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turd-les.

9. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    same here my boy wants the new DLC stuff,