Transformers Age of Extinction Score Is Available!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by spiritprime, Jul 4, 2014.

1. zark225

zark225 The Day Fukr

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    And I loved the few tracks that it was in with the ROTF score (mostly the Foundry tracks, but a few others). I also kind of hear the "We were gods once" track from DOTM, which was basically the Decepticon theme from that film. May be just me, but I think there are some hints to it in this track.

2. jaredautobot1

jaredautobot1 Aximalli Prime

- Please support the creators - TFW Staff-

This guy has the whole thing on Youtube. Also, does anyone have a high quality picture of the cover art?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
  3. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's $8.99. Just buy it and support those who help bring these movies to us.

4. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    If I could buy just one track which one I should get? I'm leaning towards "Your creators want you back."

5. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

Thanks, folks, for noting its availability on Amazon MP3! I haven't seen the movie yet (will probably enjoy it to an extent - I like the first three for various reasons), but I'll probably download the score and EP today or tomorrow. I got the DotM score on Amazon, and while an AoE CD release would be good, I'm not gonna risk completely missing out on this music.

6. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Yep. We do...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. MegsLITTLE

MegsLITTLE Autobot soldier

This man is so damn talented my guy got it for me I have all of them now

8. AdamLV0489

AdamLV0489 Well-Known Member

'The Final Knight' and 'The Knight Ship' is pretty much the same, but there's no 'Autobots Reunite'.... sigh...

9. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here's hoping this gets a physical release! The TransFormers soundtracks are the only ones I can think of that are like that. All the other movie soundtracks I've wanted have had physical releases, sometimes even special editions like The Hobbit scores! I think Revenge of The Fallen is the only one of the films to have both the album and the score easily available in physical form.

EDIT: Also, Best Thing That Ever Happened is basically Tessa. :wink:  Has anybody else heard the other three EP scores?

EDIT 2: And Your Creators Want You Back is pretty much Lockdown but rearranged a bit. Still haven't heard Autobots Reunite or Hunted yet though...

10. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    I don't really like the "Galvatron is Online" track, sounds a bit...soulless.
    that'salieiloveit

11. T.F. Allen

T.F. Allen Better known everywhere else as Theatre Josh

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Old):
    The EP is on Spotify for free streaming! Hopefully, the complete score will be up soon. :) 

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I see what you did there. ;) 

13. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    I especially like how, in the foundry interrogation scene, it transitions from the TF07 Decepticon motif to the ROTF "The Fallen" Theme... seamlessly. They flow together very well.

14. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Waiting on it to be available on Amazon.co.uk... :) 

Of course I might go ahead and try getting it from Amazon US, it's been a while since I had new TF music to enjoy.

This right here guys, please support the creators - otherwise there might not be a CD release or a release at all next time out. And that in my mind would be a crying shame because the music of the movies and the shows features some great tracks.

15. Worf

Worf Active Member

Dang.

Do I get it now only to get the CD later, or do I wait, and wait too long so it's not for sale anymore?

I think I'll just buy it off iTunes first. Buy the CD later. Because I realized I waited too long on DOTM and now I can't even buy it anymore. Where's one suppoesd to get a legal copy of the DOTM score?!

Won't let this happen again...

16. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There was this thread asking if you were to choose between Bay and Kruger to stay in the franchise.

It's Steve Jablonsky needs to stay alright.

17. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    I've been pondering the same question, because I'd love to have the physical copy. Plus, usually if you buy the CD on Amazon, you get the MP3 version free anyway.

But you know what, I'm just going to go ahead and pay the $9 to have it now, and then buy the CD too later if it comes out. Mr. Jablonsky gets all my support.

18. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I dunno which music makes you guys want to buy it. The only music I liked was the one playing when Optimus freed the Dinobots and that track was from a previous film

19. Worf

Worf Active Member

iTunes only here... Amazon doesn't sell music unless you have a US credit card.
    But, I suppose $12 isn't too bad for it.

and yes, I do want the CD. Like I said, I waited and waited so long for DOTM that when I gave up, I couldn't buy DOTM anymore?! (I thought the whole advantage of online digital sales was nothing ever runs out of stock).

So now I have to pirate DOTM...

Hoping that my purchase of AoE will make a CD release, and maybe a CD pressing of DOTM as well.

As for why? A movie's soundtrack is everything. Watch a movie without sound and it loses a lot of its punch and emotion. In fact, if you simply LISTEN to a movie's audio track without looking at the moving images, it will still evoke emotions from the audience.

Plus, it's a quick way of "rewatching" the movie until the Blu-Ray or DVD comes out :) 

20. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    To me it sounds like its in Optimus Is Alive, although its a very sad and almost defeated sounding track.