Transformers Age of Extinction Quick Draw Hound

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by chuckdawg1999, May 14, 2014.

1. chuckdawg1999

chuckdawg1999 Well-Known Member

Although the simplified sub-line in the AOE has turned off most collectors I find there is some real charm to the figures. Hound has a fun gimmick that can keep you busy for hours if you let it and an interesting transformation that while simple, has a few unique steps. If you're waiting for the voyager this could be a great figure to tide you over.

Chuck's Reviews Transformers Age of Extinction Quick Draw Hound - YouTube

2. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    That transformation is almost more interesting than the Voyager's!

3. chuckdawg1999

Did you catch how close the transformations are?

4. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is SO baddass, I wanna run out and buy it for my son like..NOW.

If THIS is why they have dumped cyberverse, Then it may be cool. If cyberverse was aimed at younger kids, and some of us collectors just happen to love it (Me and my son..Cyberverse/legends is my boys FAV shit to play with) Then I get it.
    THIS kind of stuff is more fun for kids, this quick draw gimmick right here, may piss the wife off a bit, because it may leave skid stains in my son's undies when he does it the first 5 times.
    I think I want one for my Son..I think I want one for me to paint up..I think THIS is a really cool..good..fun looking TOY.

Thanks for showin it off Chuck.

I don't give a shit what the "hardcore" adult collectors say about this AOE kids line stuff. My son is REALLY into most of what he sees. He is 6.

Hasbro FINALLY has cool kiddy toys for the movie. The last decent kiddy toys were gravity bots. Those were GREAT and my son still plays with starscream.

5. chuckdawg1999

No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I just wish other people will catch on to what we've discovered about how awesome these figures are.

6. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hope the KIDS catch on! most of the crappy kiddy toys from previous lines were SO bad. I think they are right on track this time.

7. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Well, I got Bumblebee, and while he has an interesting asymmetrical transformation, his punching gimmick is a bit awkward, as he punches more to the side than in front of him. Can't wait to see the others though.

8. chuckdawg1999

Yeah Spada reviewed the Crosshairs one and while I like the transformation the side punching gimmick doesn't work for me.