Transformers 5 plot suggestion?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Theoutcast87, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Theoutcast87

Theoutcast87 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Could the story in Transformers 5 be like the 1986 movie, where the autobots have their own city/country in Earth, where they are lead by Ultra Magnus? And Unicron comes in later in the picture by using Galvatron?

2. Buk Lau

Buk Lau Ignorance is Bliss

News Credits:
    Let's see how AOE plays out first.

3. autobot slapper

autobot slapper Banned

No! Save Unicron for TF6!

I want Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus team up and fight side by side!

Galvatron builds a stronger army/finds some Decepticons hiding

Springer and Red Alert join the Autobot team

Just have this film build up for TF6.

4. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My plot suggestion

Galvatron reforming the cons, Cyclonus, Scourge (and the sweeps for cannon fodder) Blitzwing, Lugnut, Runabout and Runamuck as scouts.

The good thing about AoE is,
    Every human made bot except Galvatron got killed off
    Which is perfect for TF5. Bay may of done the best thing he has done with the franchise yet, if what i am reading is true.

I still think KSI should be around, maybe to couteract the autobots and the new Cons, they create the Combaticons who obviously form Bruticus. Galvatron somehow manages to gain control of him and launches an attack on Earth (Maybe somewhere in Europe?)

For the Bots seen as though
    Optimus left Earth
    I would say, Bee, Hound, Drift, Crosshairs, First Aid to replace Ratchet and Ultra Magnus for obvious reasons xD

Keep the Dinobots, have them fight Bruticus in the final battle, and kill of Crosshairs, there needs to be one bot death at least xD

The story could show the Autobots coping
    Without a proper leader
    causing distension in the ranks etc, Humans try to help etc, Magnus carrying the weight of the team, Bee being all upset everyone is fighting bla bla bla. Could also showing Galvatron reforming the cons, Some of them don't trust him at first, not believing he is
    Megatron reborn
    . Few battles here and there, Autobots about to be killed...AND BOOM! Dinobots save the day ^^ Bruticus defeated, Lugnut dies, Runabout and Runamuck double team Bee only for them to have there tailpipes handed to them. Galvatron escapes, slightly damaged, Cyclonus loses a horn, Scourge flee's practically unscathed and the Sweeps are all but gone.

Post credits: Giant robot walking towards a kind of throne, can barely make out an alien being. tapping it's fingers.

Overlord: I have just received word from our scouts, that
    Lockdown failed on earth
    My lord.

Alpha Q: Typical. It seems even with the Humans against him, the line of Primes still survives. You do realise my Master cannot strike while the Matrix of Leadership still exists?

Overlord: I know my lord but i believe i have...a new solution to our problem

*Roars and screeching come from behind Overlord, 5 silhouettes of Animals appear, a Lion, A Tiger, A Bird, A Bull and a Rhino*

Overlord: A present from Lockdowns ship, he left them here before departing. Alpha Q, meet the Predacons, let me take them to earth and rid you of the line of Primes.

Alpha Q: Let me talk with my....Associates

*Alpha Q mumbles to himself, you can make out 5 voices*

Overlord: Has the Imperial Magistrate made a verdict? Guilty or Innocent?

Alpha Q:...Innocent! Overlord, take the Predacons, and make sure Optimus Prime falls. But most Importantly, Turn the Matrix of Leader ship into nothing but dust!

*Long shot of Overlord and the Predacons* End scene.

Sounds good to me!

5. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Agreed about Unicron/whatever The big bad should be left till TF6 otherwise you are going to have to top Unicron. And thats impossible :lol 

6. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We know from AOE (or at least the people who seen it) that
    Galvatron survives and is likely plotting again.
    So, what if Lockdown's employers come up with an alliance proposal to make Cyclonus and Scourge for Galvatron's army and all that he has to do is hunt the Autobots/humans. Then, have Magnus come for the Bots and keep and explore the Dinos some more.

7. Theoutcast87

Theoutcast87 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That sounds like a good idea. However I wish Starscream and Soundwave were ressurrected. Bay haven't done justice to their characters I feel. Also the Stunticons should return to face off the Dino's.

8. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When Lockdown killed Ratchet, he extracted the spark but didn't extinguish it. Might be just for trophies, but maybe he was collecting sparks for someone else: i.e. the Creators.

Since Lockdown is gone, his ship remains on Hong Kong. Who will claim the ship?

It is not a bad idea to make a movie or two without Optimus Prime. Rodimus Prime vs. Galvatron sounds epic, doesn't it?

9. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

Undead horrifying ugly decepticons are famished for Autobot brains. That's the theme.