Transformers #40

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Murasame, Apr 15, 2015.

1. ZeroiaSD

ZeroiaSD Autobot

I think it's his prickatude, plus the influence of the Constructicons prompting him to think in more direct, Devastator-solvable methods.

2. WilyMech

WilyMech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Arcee may be write even big as a head Prowl is he can not control the Constructicons. Okay I am para-phrasing here.

It would be interesting if he does combine with Optimus.

3. hyruk

hyruk Genericon

Ya know whats weird?
    Back during initial issues of RID,Arcee was portrayed as the crazy type while prowl was the brain funny how tables are turned. Arcee has grown to be more sound and has better judgement than Prowl who is gone binary cuz of devastator.

Barber has improved Arcee a lot but prowl? Not soo much

4. Haywired

Haywired Hakunamatatacon

Well, Prowl needs some therapy, but more important is to separate him from Constructicons. I guess being forcibly mindlinked with a bunch of psychos wouldn't be healthy for anyone.

5. Bdanner32

Bdanner32 Well-Known Member

I think of Prowl as Shockwave with compassion. He really walks the razors edge but there is evidence of him having a heart. I don't believe in the end justifying the means but the reality is in war there is a need for those who are willing to get their hands a little dirtier than the rest. Look at the G1 cartoon and how often did Optimus just seem gullible. He seemed to always take the Decepticons for their word. I think Prowl is a good bot but millions of years of pressure on his shoulders has gotten to him. All the drlark secrets, running an army of hot shots, it has to have an affect on him. Plus originally he hated being linkedto the Constructicons. Whether that is because he is more like them than he wants to admit or the combining with them is having an influence remains to be seen. I do think it is interesting that he felt Megatron should have been executed but he is starting to lose his way just the same.

As far as Barber goes, the dialogue does leave a lot to be desired. He seems to favor certain characters and focus on a smaller cast. I loved the first arv of RID but the Hasbro focused events are a weak for both books. Dark Cybertron was horrible and I am glad MTMTE doesn't have to participate in the Combiner Wars. I feel bad for Barber. He gets compared to Roberts a lot and it is just a different flavor in my opinion. It's like comparing Law & Order to Supernatural. Apples and oranges in my opinion.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yeah.

Oh the irony. :lol 

I really want to see Prowl and Rung have a session but I know it will never happen. :( 

Prowl is basically the Autobots Shockwave, I agree with you completely.