Transformers 4 - Sound Design SneakPeak

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Animattronic, Feb 28, 2014.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well I for one that said it sounded like crap. I honestly had never heard of Celldweller and had to look him up. I see now that whatever they were working on in this clip is music related. And well, its obviously no where near a finished product so IMO as of now, it sounded like crap lol. Not hating on what they are doing, just stating an opinion. Something we are allowed to have around here without being called pricks right?

Now as for the hair remark, I for one like it and think ones personal style and expressions should not be made fun of. So I agree with you about those talking crap about the hair styles.

2. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i think their hair looks dumb too.. it's something i used to do in high school.. then grew out of it because i realized how dumb it was.

i'm not allowed to think their hair looks stupid? i'm not saying they're stupid.. i'm just saying their hair looks dumb... how is it different than saying a toy looks stupid.. or ripping a toy because it's ugly? .. .. .. that's what i thought.

3. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

YAAAAY!!! CELLDWELLER! I like Linkin Park, but TF movies needed something else :3

4. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    Oh my gad im so hard

FUCKING YES! FUCKING YES!!!YESYEYSYESYYESYESYESYESY!

5. fallen_revenge

fallen_revenge Movie News Addict

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Can anyone imagine some Celldweller music playing in the background while Lockdown and Optimus have a chase/fight scene!!:bay 

6. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sooooo transformers dubstep edition?

7. RumbleTakesIt

RumbleTakesIt Member

I'm a prick in real life too. I called him an attention whore because that's exactly what a 50 year old grown man with hair like that is. It's not like I insulted something that the guy can't help.

8. s0undwave1995

s0undwave1995 Member

do you have tattoo? cause if you do that makes you an attention whore doesn't it? i mean if something stands out on your body like celldweller's hair or someones gauges or whatever that makes them an attention whore? maybe its a form of expression, have you ever been to art school? you walk around even for a minute you won't be a prick in real life because frankly you don't understand art or this music scene or anything else about human behavior and you also probably have a office job or something where you have to wear a uniform so stop your ignorant bashing and lets talk transformers here huh? i mean thats what this websites about? not just picking on people you don't know!… CANT WAIT FOR THIS SOUNDTRACK….

9. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why do you care what way somebody expresses himself? What's your opinion, everybody should just fall back in line and should never wear or do anything that looks weird or different?

I'm not denying it's common for a lot of people in those 'scenes' to do stuff like die your hair a bright color, or put on weird clothes. Some are doing it to cover up their insecurities, others are getting a kick out of reactions such as yours. It's still pretty damn narrow-minded to attack or insult somebody for such petty reasons such as hair color.

Is it not your thing? Walk away. You don't know this person, you have no reason to be such a douche. :) 

Good job on being 'a prick in real life too', I guess. You must be really popular.

10. Armada_MK

Armada_MK BEAST EM BEAST EM DRAGON!!!

News Credits:
    CellDweller doing sounds for the Movie...:bay 

11. RNSrobot

RNSrobot Keeper of the Waspinator Swarm. Blam.

Ha! Been on an industrial kick the past couple days. Listened to Circle of Dust - Disengage start to finish yesterday. Hardly expected to see Klayton pop up in a TFW headline!

I've never been able to get into Klayton's celldweller stuff, happy he's working. Over the past decade he seems to have built a good rep for doing soundtrack and texture work (versus releasing songs). If he's doing some electronic scoring I will have to check that out.

Still not going to see the movie of course. ^^

Oh, and don't feed the trolls, people.

12. RumbleTakesIt

RumbleTakesIt Member

I really don't care. It was a one-off comment on the internet about a grown man who styles his hair to make it look like a tropical bird is sitting on top of his head. As long as he knows what he is doing with the sound design for the new movie I'm cool with it. But I still maintain my opinion on why he does it, perhaps it was a mistake that I shared it. :) 

13. Kungfu Dinobot

Kungfu Dinobot Well-Known Member

Chill, man. He's just one of those Fedora Neckbeards who put down other "scenes" because....

Well, just because actually.

14. RumbleTakesIt

RumbleTakesIt Member

How dare you drag my neckbeard into this.

15. Kungfu Dinobot

Kungfu Dinobot Well-Known Member

You have one?!

Wow, I have ESP or something:eek: 

16. Seras

Seras theangrybee

Sweeeeet, looking forward to seeing/hearing what Celldweller produces for the movie. :) 

17. B'Bantor

B'Bantor Extra like OMG

People in the creative industry are fortunate enough to wear whatever they please without concern of what the hum drum rabble thinks. It's that creativity that got them where they are in life (you know, not having to work a shitty 9-5 job). I have a lot less respect for the lowly buttoned down office drone who has to keep a short haircut and wear dockers or a tie.

18. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    Excuse me? Yes because all people who stand out are attention whores.

I wear Black and Red everyday, i hqve a massive set of headphones awlays ong neck. I've had my had my hair black.

I'm thinking about changing back to that and throwin in some red.

Do you think i go by everone and hope they notice me?

Fuck no, I don't give two shits what they or some else cares.

It's a form of expression, Believe it or not i'm actually not that social at school
    Mainly because they scene i'm in rare in my area.

But let me just say this to have both statements.

Everyone is who they are for a reason, People will join scenes or groups forthey're own reasons. Theres a girl at my school who says shes Goth.

But she's just another average teenage girl at her core.

We're not all attention whores.

Go out and actually get a perspective and listen with an open mind from all sides before coming in here and saying that shit.

Just because some one is different isn't the same reason as the other like them.

Still i literally can saw my jaw dropped when i heard this.

It seems M Bay really got it together for this movie.

Everytime i hear that......Gad....Pure fucking yes.

19. Animattronic

Animattronic Electro Synth Rock Star

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    !!!!!PLEASE update the News Post,

You totally distorted what I actually said in my news post!

I worked on the Title animation for Celldweller's Recording Cessions.
    I was posting news about Transformers 4 Sound Design, and I gave a description, and who was doing it.

20. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Corrected. My bad. :) 

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014