Transformers 4- Hasbro CEO teases announcement

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Janeails22x, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Acteon

Acteon Overworked

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    God no, please let it die.

2. shadowfall1976

shadowfall1976 The Alpha and the Optimus

I love Transformers and have since day one 1984...I was 8 years old and enjoyed it, although i've not liked every series, I liked the movies, but to make #4....please no, everyone is dead that mattered really, and to just add guys....no.

But if so, I would hope it would be another new storyline or something like that, and please someone else write the story this time, not the same one or ones, there was too much that either was empty and full of holes or just plain Blah. Just because someone is a good script writer, don't mean they can write well for every story, or plotline. Let the Jagged metal warriors die, and have more solid bots this time, I mean they lost so many pieces in the movies how could they even fix themselves, at least the block bots of the 80's looked solid and beefy, like they could take an ass kicking and still get back up. And enough Decepticon tanks, just because they were guns or whatever in the 80's don't mean they can't be some kind of large weapon besides a tank...gun platform, Megatron could still be a cannon.

3. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    The butt-hurt in this thread is palpable.:lol 

Seriously, any of you thought that DotM would be the last movie or there would be a reboot after this?
    [​IMG]

Like it or not, until one of them flops hard, the Movieverse will be alive and well for years to come.

4. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    As someone who actually enjoyed the movie trilogy as a whole, I feel it has run it's course. I'd always welcome a good TF movie, but fourth movies shoehorned at the end of a trilogy rarely are.

For those who worry about the Prime series, don't. Here's why it won't get cancelled like Animated:
    • Animated was a back up plan. It was made with the contingency that the Movie line would flop so that they would have something to fall back on. Of course, the movies were far more successful than Animated.
    • Prime, on the other hand, is meant to be Hasbro's main continuity for Transformers in the foreseeable future. When TF4 comes and goes, they'll switch gears back to Prime instead of doing another reboot.
    • Animated's cancellation also involves circumstances between Hasbro and CN. The Hub is more or less on the same page, so chances of a similar fiacso is slim.
    • The movie, if it happens, won't be here any time soon. Hasbro will have a lot more time and legroom on what to do with Prime and it's toyline when the time comes.

5. The Ramjet

The Ramjet Get. Out.

Good, keep making them please and I'll keep watching them and buying some of the toys.
    I do hope someone else gets to direct any further ones though. Bay's had his three.

6. Optimum1996

Optimum1996 Insert something here

I loved the movie trilogy so I'm happy to know that theres a number 4 in the pipeline.
    However in my opinion a sensible idea would be for Steven Spielberg to direct and Bay to produce, that way the new "trilogy"(?) will have a new, distinct and refreshing feel while retaining the movieverse continuity.

7. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    For TF4, it needs to be a pre-quel, basically take it back from the very beginning. all the cons are dead now, what are they suppose to use? Either Galvatron or make it prequel with no humans!

8. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Many lols the but hurt on this thread brings. :lol 

9. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol 

The only reason I am not looking forward to a fourth movie isn't because of the actual film, it is because of comments like this that we will see again for the next several years.

Get your facts straight. The movie toys help fund Classics. The movies also had nothing to do with the end of Animated, it was because of Hasbro creating their own television network, you might of heard of it, it's called the Hub.

10. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

Not surprising news at all. Unfortunately, people keep going to see these movies, which makes everybody involved a ton of money. That's louder than any complaining I can do.

11. Simian

Simian Biscuits and Gravy....???

News Credits:
    My first reaction is no...with a yessy kinda after taste...

I would love to see a TF4...!!!! Just with a different take from a different Director...

12. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    Lies all lies. The movie franchise hasn't made a cent. It's all part of a massive anti-G1 conspiracy.

13. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    All Hail GALVATRON!!!!!
    Scourge,Cyclonus,Straxus
    Introduce ULTRA MAGNUS,Hot Rod,Blur,Kup nd Springer

14. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    i love the movieverse also it what turned me into a fan, BUT I do not want a fourth movie! D:, i want DOTM to be the end of the movies

15. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    Wow. When eagc says he doesn't want another movie, that's REALLY saying something.

16. MindChamber

MindChamber Multi-Media-Masta

I hope Bay stays on to produce, possibly second director?

He has an amazing eye for color and detail, but he couldnt tell a story to save his life.

Give someone else a chance to direct,

17. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What really bugs me is all the sad "transformer fans" not wanting another movie. I welcome another movie. I didnt like Armada or Energon bt still watched cuz im a "transformer fan".
    Its like sayin im a Dallas Cowboys fan bt always doggin dem when they lose(which I dnt) I watch them play cuz im a fan, win or lose : )

18. Hellmutt

Hellmutt Well-Known Member

Just please leave Shia Le.. whatever and his "love interests" out of it PLEASE!!!

19. depthcharge82

depthcharge82 Maximal

*insert hasbro meme*

fire Micheal Bay

Hire M Night Shyamalan

20. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    Hasbro can't use that name any more, and "Rodimus" isn't even a word, means nothing to anyone who doesn't have some pre-existing knowledge of the franchise.