Transformers 4- Hasbro CEO teases announcement

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Janeails22x, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

this...
    damn, I don't want to see Bee or Optimus again, I'm tired of them... in both toy and movie form =/ we need NEW characters, or better (aside of new director) ANOTHER PLACE IN THE WORLD! (me wants some europeans, asians, or any other place than USA with the transformers!)

2. oscar_gg83

oscar_gg83 Decepticon Scientist

Ebay:
    I just imagined Optimus and Bee fist-fighting Decepticons as Sam and Lennox encourage them. :lolol 

3. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

We had better get a Blitzwing, Shockwave, Trailbreaker and a Brawn before the next batch of movie figures

4. Darth Cylon

Darth Cylon addicted to mecha

[​IMG]

5. bossman328

bossman328 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They can't get rid of Bee and optimus. That is what damn near killed the franchise back in the 80's.

6. soymonk

soymonk Mathematical!

News Credits:
    Not another one!

7. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    I hear ya bro.

8. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    I'd prefer it if Bay wasn't directing, but whatever, i'll still be excited for a fourth film
    This x 1.3billion

9. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    Yeah. I hear he and Jim Cameron are looking for a project to work on together.
    The Coens want in too. Dead cert to sweep the Oscars.

One of the well known insiders on this board said no plans for Blitzwing any time soon.

10. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    Like him or hate him - it doesn't matter - everyone needs to be prepared that Bay will absolutely stay involved with the franchise if a fourth movie happens or even if a complete reboot happens (which seems unlikely). He might not direct it, but it's pretty much a certainty that he'll at least stay on as an executive producer alongside Spielberg. Why? Because basic common sense says that Hasbro, Dreamworks & Paramount aren't going to let him just walk away anymore than he would knowingly turn his back on a multi-billion dollar franchise that he helped build and clearly still has HUGE profit stakes in. It would be a different story if these movies financially flopped... but they didn't. They might have been ripped apart by critics, but they've nevertheless raked in entirely too much money, and by bottom line big business standards, that's all the justification that corporations like Hasbro, Dreamworks & Paramount need to keep the money train moving with the same teams & personnel that made it happen. Fact. And these movies also proved that no amount of fan outcry in the world was able to stop them from still absolutely dominating the box office, so a few dozen or even a few hundred vocal opponents on the internet certainly aren't going to make ANY difference whatsoever as to how & where the movie franchise goes in the future. I myself am not happy about a possible fourth movie with Bay involved, but I'd never be ignorant enough to think he'd have no involvement with future movies or that the studios would restart it all from the ground up given the overwhelming success the current trilogy has had.

11. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Seriously - WTH???

There's no Decepticon command structure LEFT!! Who's gonna lead the charge?

No - the movie franchise needs a 5 yr rest, then thanks to Bay's handling of the Con commanders (and Ironhide), reboot the puppy.

But honestly - I'd prefer a 10yr wait, then reboot. Get a "new generation" into the fold.

12. sunstreaker1980

sunstreaker1980 Titan master!

i think that if there is a fourth film they should make the animated film or some thing in that diriction. But the bots in the film really need to be more acurate to there 80s counterparts. I know you have to make it a little more moddern but i think magnus trailbreaker, sunstreaker and hot rod would be great additions. or hotrod then rodimus. Every time i watch one of thies movies i leave fealing diffrent then when i watched the animated film and or the animated show. The feeling usualy is disapointment and not wanting to go back to watch it again.

13. sunstreaker1980

sunstreaker1980 Titan master!

The again since no one but starscream is alive or barely no one starscream could make starscreams brigade and try to kick auto a$$

14. prime326

prime326 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    Not surprising at all. We'll see if Bay keeps his word of being done or if money really talks.

15. DarkSkyfire

DarkSkyfire Well-Known Member

The movies are *ss...but I must say, some of the movie toys I find to be awesome. The deluxe class seekers are incredibly detailed and intricate for their size, and a steal if you got them for $5 with the coupons that were out. When I first saw photos of Laserbeak, I thought it looked like incredible trash, but it really is a nice toy, and my son really likes it too. And DOTM Megatron is my vote for toy of the year...despite it's small size...I just find it incredibly awesome, and Hasbro's coloring ain't all that bad for the price. It's the perfect size to ride alongside Hot Wheels cars, too. I also thought the Mechtech weapons were *ss when I first heard about them, but they've definitely grown on me...I just wish they locked in place in either configuration.

16. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Bueno.

Bay is the only one who did care. That's the only reason movies got off the ground, is because everyone else said "lol, Transformers? That shit from the 80's? Get out of my office."

Why do people think we got Mickael Bay and GM to direct and sponsor the movies? Because nobody else will, because no matter how much you'd love to plug your ears and sing "I'm not listening" the fact is Transformers will never, ever, EVER be taken seriously. Never.

17. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    ??? When I saw TF3, I could have sworn they killed off like ALL the badguys... how can there BE a TF4?

18. Tytus

Tytus Well-Known Member

Starscream is also dead.

I want a reboot. That, or take the story away from Earth.

19. Megatron276

Megatron276 destroyer

this is obvious, money talks, and over 1 billion, thats a hell of a conversation. micheal and shia said that tf1 will be the only movie, but look where we are now. anyway yyyyeeessss please do a fourth movie

20. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    agreed