Transformers 4 Age Of Extinction Worldwide Release

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 26, 2014.

1. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    I'm watching the first Transformers movie to pass time.

2. TheBigBad

TheBigBad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wish they would all listen, I feel your pain, support your words, but resign myself to the inevitability of the impending mediocrity, and mediocrity is a very kind word.

3. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    This. So many times this.

4. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    I am so ready for it to be 9:00 so I am in the movie theater watching Age of Extinction,but its only 6 more hours,aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait.And to all the movie goers I say Autobots,Roll Out.

5. Terrorcon0

Terrorcon0 Transformers Rock Star!!!

News Credits:
    Going to see TRANSFORMERS The Movie (1986) at 7:00 at Alamo Draft House. Then head to Cinemark to see Age of Extinction at 10:00 in IMAX 3D!!!

6. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

I'm going tonite and I already know that I'm going two love it! I just seen a trailer so pumped how can anybody say they hate it. when I get home I'll post my review and it's going to be great! I know members have there opinion but di haters have two hate?

7. Catatronic

Catatronic Banned

I loved ROTF. I could never understand all the hate for it. I kept seeing the same complaints about ROTF repeated a million times. Always about the juvenile humor, Devastator's balls & the twins. Very minor details that I can easily overlook. The only complaint about ROTF that I agree with is Megatron would never follow The Fallen & call him master.

So if I loved ROTF, where does that put me with AOE?

Also, everybody raved about the Avengers. I thought the Avengers was the same as the Thor movie. People raved about the Avengers not because it was anything special but because it was the first time we saw a crossover between the different super hero franchises. Avengers should have been called Thor & his Amazing Friends because that's all it was. Thor fighting Loki again but this time he had some friends along for the ride. So knowing what comic book nerds are like, how am I supposed to believe any of their BS opinions?

And Transformers fans say EVERY Transformers movie is horrible. And all the Bay haters are relentless. So far I love all the Transformers movies. Bad movies are the ones that I can't possibly sit through again like Batman Returns with all the fake snow, guys in big penguin outfits & that mutant penguin that bites guys in the nose for no reason. I'll take Devastator's balls over that garbage any day.

8. Rhinox23

Rhinox23 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm going to see it tonight at 9!!!!

9. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    [​IMG]

10. Jerrymiru

Jerrymiru TF Ninja

All, this is their opinion and everyone is entitled to it. Not everyone will/will not agree but take it for what it is. Just keep the peace. :) 

11. Jlogano20

Jlogano20 Speed Gunner

News Credits:
    im going to see it tonight at 11:15

(9:00 only had 3 seats in random places no one wanted, doesn't really work for 2 people lol)

12. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm excited to see it.
    Liked the first movie.
    Did not like the 2nd movie.
    Liked the 3rd movie.

2 for 3 as far as I am concerned and at least now they are done with Shia stinking up the place. Mark Wahlberg is a reasonable action star, so I am sure it will be watchable.

Would I like these movies to be better? Sure.
    Does it affect my life if they aren't? Not even remotely. The fact is these movies have propelled Transformers back into the spotlight of popularity. We have gotten a lot of great toys since these movies started coming out (ironically I'm not really talking about movie toys) and I enjoy the comics and TF:Animated and TF: Prime quite a bit.

So it doesn't really hurt the franchise for these movies to be popular, it only helps it. Boycott all you want, but there are positive things that have come from them doing so well. A lot of people do not need the Godfather to enjoy a movie. These Transformers movies are not what you had when you were a kid, but so what? Just ignore it and move on.

Every Transformers iteration has had something different about it. I'm used to it by now.

13. Awesomus Prime

Awesomus Prime I rise, you fall.

News Credits:
    "Nowadays"??? You're joking, right? That's always been Hollywood's top priority...

14. Shinobitron

Shinobitron Cybertronian Ninja

Ebay:
    You know what I agree with him, there I said it! This is a really well put and civil statement on how he feels as a fan and most of you rip into him for stating his opinion. Whats worse is that its because it NOT YOUR OPINION and if its not then you must attack! At no point did he target anyone nor did he verbally assault anyone that chooses to go see the movie.

I've been part of this site awhile and have to say you movie fans are seriously the worst. I have never seen such childish behavior in, probably for the most part, grown adults.

I now realize why I'm not a movie fan, mainly due to the "fan" base it generates.

15. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan The Sept of Kaon

News Credits:

The majority of! Mother ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥!!

16. megatron1180

megatron1180 Ruler of cybertron

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    In line waiting to be seated this is gonna be epic

17. malcontentman

malcontentman Cybertronian James Cagney

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I can still make the 11pm show, but I am torn between going tonight and still having to be at work tomorrow morning.

18. aisle4 designs

aisle4 designs Member

Watched it a few days ago and loved it! Going to see it again!

19. temptingtoys

temptingtoys Well-Known Member

We had at least 2 advance screenings in LA yesterday. I loathed parts 2 & 3, but really liked this one....

20. celticgaurdian

celticgaurdian Clean-up Crew

Behavior such as that is unacceptable. People think that just because it's the internet, they can say whatever they want. Sometimes I think that human decency is going to slowly go away completely