Transformers 4 Age Of Extinction Worldwide Release

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 26, 2014.

1. MindChamber

MindChamber Multi-Media-Masta

Frank Welker, where he belongs,
    my life is complete

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    only 2 of those are questions.

3. Tranzilla

Tranzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Edited. Most of the questions were implied. :) 

4. EagleTron

EagleTron Well-Known Member

Now after sleeping off watching the movie yesterday and reading several reviews about the movie, I'm still keeping my initial rating of 3.5 out of five stars.

I guess I'm spoiled from watching the great fight scenes that was on transformers prime tv show. For example: remember the Wheeljack vs Soundwave or Optimus vs Dreadwing or Megatron vs The leader Insecticon, well Bay needs to take some notes of that TF prime series.
    We are at the point where we already watched three transformers live action moves prior making that enough time to build up to where this current movie should have be more deatails and clarity.
    That last transformers Beast hunters movie was shorter but still had what I'm talking about.
    In short, I would take plot simplification anyday.
    Overall, good movie.

5. VPTwarrior

VPTwarrior Warrior

Ebay:
    it was pretty good seeing it the second time, but yeah the whole scan something now I'm fixed was confused, samurai was weird but they based him on animated prowl and IDW drift so I can get over it. Human net, no idea, maybe the magnet grabs shit he doesn't need. and flying optimus, the only thing I can get from that is he got something from that ship were the dinobots were. This movie was ten times better than 3 which was just full of bull.

6. VPTwarrior

VPTwarrior Warrior

Ebay:
    for Optimus's anger, its actually rather justified. Imagine you were the last of your species and you helped save another. Now all of your best friends are being brutally murdered by the guys you helped save and before coming to earth you've dealt with a lot of war but not being betrade. The word angry probably doesn't describe how the autobots feel about the humans, espically after seeing two of their friends get brutally murdered using that camera Yeager had then seeing that they were being experimented on.

7. VPTwarrior

VPTwarrior Warrior

Ebay:
    I actually had a problem with this because it was well...never properly explained for the infighting between the autobots as well as crosshairs just not caring about anyone ever. The dinobots not wanting to serve Optimus, that sounds normal, but I would have loved to hear him talk at least a few times.

8. Hound89

Hound89 Well-Known Member

this is not new, the sword he got from the ship alterd his body when he picked it up

who said it was a human net?

Drift, Bludgeon , BM silverbolt and Dinobot all say hi

Cade fixed him remember.

9. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Finally saw it while on vacation. Some good parts, lot of bad. It was entertaining at the end of the day. I saw it in IMAX 3D so I'll see it again at some point in regular film format.

10. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    I can see why they didn't have him talk. I wish he would have at least once though, but I can see him being able to, just not doing so. But with Crosshairs, I think he was justified. Like Drift, had a problem with Bee leading their little group. Also, Crosshairs seems like a guy that really has everyone first, but comes off as like his agenda is first. As he gives up on his own ideas really really quickly to Optimus and Hound. If he really wanted to go on his own and not care, He would challenged Hound. Because he wouldn't have a prayer to fight Prime. I could see him fighting Hound if he truly wanted to go on his own agenda and not care for the others.

~AAD

11. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I saw it in IMAX 3D on opening night also because that was the earliest showing on Thrusday.

12. kajobaldisimo

kajobaldisimo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    my love for the first tf movie made me forgive the flaws and really enjoy the 2nd and 3rd installments.

but this one made me feel that i'm truly, absolutely, being punked.

and so i'm done with bayformers.

only way i'm watching the fifth one is if it's not directed by michael bay.

13. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Saw it with the wife on Saturday, I thought it was pretty good. A little too long but entertaining for sure.
    Not like an Oscar winner or anything like that but I really enjoyed it.

14. KaekoKat14

KaekoKat14 Well-Known Member

This has probably been asked already. But what the heck happened to the Bumblebee dance scene???

15. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Watched it. Loved it. Cheered when I saw it was number 1 in this weekend's box office sales. (I know it's mostly fans who went to see it and it doesn't depiced what people actually though about the movie but it still made me smile.)

What dance scene?

jD001

16. KaekoKat14

In the TV spots, it showed Bumblebee dancing with tessa and showing off, and hound jigging in the background. I hope we get the full scene like the forest battle in ROTF.

17. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I don't know how true it is but I heard the scene got cut from the film for some reason but they used it in TV spots.

18. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I've never seen that trailer. Youtube link, please

19. KaekoKat14

20. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

I'm glad I'm not the only one who see dislike for this movie. It had some good things but I think this is the worst of the series.

<Spoilers acoming>
    -Why an anti-Cybertronian human is working with a Cybertronian?
    -All Earth technological advancements came from working on Megatron, and when the cube gives them life, they are all bad. Why continue to use Megatron?
    -If the Allspark was cast out into space, and Sentinel Prime was going to go there to use the humans to rebuild Cybertron, would his plan failed if The Fallen had succeed?
    -Human Transformers was an excuse for lazy CGI.
    -How can the daughter be an expert codriver for a Rally star?
    -Are Chinese Elevators are so slow that they don't move until a fight starts and finishes?
    -Laser shooting knife that weights similar to an AK
    -A bounty on Optimus?
    -Where are the other Autobots (aside the ones who got killed)
    -The story was all over the place with the Seed and Galvatron plans, where's the real Decepticons?
    -Anyone noticed how long it took for the factory workers to react to a shooting Autobot?