Transformers 3 Movie News

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by TheLastPrime, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Yeah but you take Nelson at face value after the Rush and Q incidents? He's directly connected to Bay, so there would be more reason to mistrust what he says. I'm not saying either is more credible... Maybe this guy saw Inferno on the script, but that's just a code name.

2. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

Ok.

*wanders off*

3. sideswipe89

sideswipe89 Beachcomber

News Credits:
    ^yay lol

4. omegasupreme123

omegasupreme123 Well-Known Member

hmm i think cypherxr and TranstechCat should leave this message board and find somewhere else to be negative like seriously you don't have to read it or believe any of it but i like to hear what tlp has to say cause even if it does not turn out to be true then he has my imagination going and i can take it any way i want and everyone else should do the same. i would not take this as 100% confirmation cause bay could change anything at the last minute but so far i am liking this thread

5. CYBERBUBBLES

CYBERBUBBLES Fallen

^ this

6. MrRoy

MrRoy Well-Known Member

They were filming in front of my building yesterday and today. The "extra" cars had Washington DC plates on them. I don't know if there is a Wacker Drive in DC. If there isn't, I would expect that to change.

7. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    TLP, please stay. I enjoy hearing stuff from you. There is absolutely no way that I can know if you are telling the truth and even if you are there is a chance that Bay could change it.

Whoever is being the Negative Nancys toward what he says: No one is making you listen to what he says. You can have your opinion, but please don't scan the thread and try to be negative about everything. You don't have to stay. And please stop filling it with negativity, for those of us that want to hear TLP's announcements, so we don't have to sift through it.

8. cypherXR

cypherXR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    First of all, this is a public forum where it's free to express your opinion. I have the right to express mine just as much as TheLastPrime as the right to post what he posts. I'm not being negative at all, I'm just calling it how I see. I'm not going to stop voicing my thoughts on the matter just because some people here believe anything without question. I'm skeptical about his information. So what? Do you believe everything you hear? Surely not. Just as you say I don't have to read his posts or believe them, why don't you take your own advice in regards to me.

9. cypherXR

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well Nelson never said those were the names of the bots. Not once. It was the crazy fandom who started all that nonsense because of some captions. So you have no credence in trying to prove that as a credibility point

10. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

Fellas, TheLastPrime has been reliable so far, and he is a good guy. Quit being jerks and driving him off. Usually, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it.

11. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    is leo in the film?

12. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    this picture? i took this one, but it's the only trailer i know of that has NEST on it. it didn't have an autobot symbol in the front, unless i missed it. i tihnk it OK plates on em, if i recall correctly.
    [​IMG]

right.

it's a public forum bro, but we need to stay on topic. about transformers 3 movie news and not TLP's credibility topic. You can jeopardize this topic and get it closed if a mod deems this off topic or spam.

i for one don't mind the spoilers fake or not it's fun doing the speculating.

13. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it exists.
    E Wacker Dr & E Wacker Pl, Chicago, Cook, Illinois 60601 - Google Maps

Also, TLP says simmons is back, how about this for some maybe new movie news? has anyone read this?

Alan Tudyk Reveals Information About His Character in Transformers 3

from the article linked form seibertron

14. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Man that's the point. He does more cryptic stuff than TLP. Like he didn't know those post woulds be interpreted the way they were. For example with the fire truck... he claims to know who it is and states it will be like Prime with flames... why not just say who it is. All he's said definitively is "No Jolt." And that's the cars are "the Wreckers." Other than that he's just as cryptic.

15. cypherXR

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think you're giving the guy enough credit. He's also debunked tons of things. From the Einstein bot not being Perceptor to the firetruck not being Inferno. Also informed us that the Einstein bot and the blue Mercedes are one in the same. More cryptic stuff than TheLastPrime? I think not.

16. Prime82

Prime82 Optimus knows all

are you guys really believing this guy? im not

17. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    He predicted a scene with the twins and it was true so yeah most of us believe him and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

18. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Haha, Wacker place, and Sam's whacking. Okay, I'll leave now, just tryin' to bring some lightheartednesseseses to all the speculation bizniz. Whatever happens in the movie, happens, I'm sure it'll be neat.

19. GabrielPrime

GabrielPrime One of the Thirteen

News Credits:
    I believe TLP is doing the best he can because all details are still sketchy. I assume because of previous incidents with the script leaking out very early, they are making extensive efforts to keep it all top secret now, avoid rumors and even cause some misinformation… usually in major production like this, some things tend to be dynamic up to the end of the production. if you remember from TFTM and ROTF even some of the character names still changed during the CGI stages.

Regarding the “nest” trailer and truck, this is a production vehicle and not a character in the movie, they are using it to transport vehicles and equipment
    [​IMG]

and better look at the Decepticon SUVs, don’t think I’ve seen them deployed on the set yet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    now the question is.. is it a group of decepticon SUVs or are they just one used for differnt shots...