Transformers 3 movie details (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by mordecai6, Jun 10, 2010.

1. blackout501st

blackout501st ultimate enforcing hound

well i would be sad to see the twins go entirely. but a little is better than none. ^^

and i was genuinely expecting to see the word UNICRON under the little black bar. shockwave is a pleasant surprise. but i wonder:

will this be the loyal second in command shockwave from animated/G1 cartoon?

or will this be the traitorous rival competition for the position of leader of the decepticons shockwave from the G1 cartoon?

2. Depthcharge

Depthcharge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You guys have no idea how happy that main villain thing makes me.

3. Thunderwave

Thunderwave Active Member

SHOCKWAVE! Yayeah!!!

4. jazzimusprime27

jazzimusprime27 Well-Known Member

When TF3 comes out, does anybody think Megs will get a good leader class toy? Especially since his body wasn't destroyed a second time in TF2.

5. xXThePrimesXx

xXThePrimesXx Wait! What?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Shockwave = Win

Less Twins = Win

This movie looks like a win so far.

6. Wadeledge

Wadeledge Wrecker

I hope the second one, I really do. Corey Burton, please and thank you!

7. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Final movie of the series? That's the worst movies so far, it means no more TF movies, with or without Bay until the studio thinks enough time has passed and the audience is ready for a reboot.

I love Bay's style, so I hope someone picks up where he left off instead of rebooting the series.

8. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I can tell anyone here how good of news this is.

No dorky comedy that's fantastic.

But Shockwave being the enemy really shines but who didin't suspect that after seeing his cameo in ROTF.

The Third seems to have everything I want it have.

9. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why bother at this point? As far as the live-action movies have gone, there shouldn't be much optimism. Granted, I know the old saying "three's a charm", but sometimes threequels don't do so hot (Spider-Man 3 being a prime example).

10. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Who is to say that no one believed him before?

11. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    I hope a chunk of the movie takes place on a different planet.

That would allow for many new bots,deal with the Sam/Mikaela problem and allow for all sorts of robots that are crippled by earth alt modes.(Dinobots,Predacons,season 3)

12. Sagitta

Sagitta Nuetral

Certainly won's miss a particular Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum. Nor would I mind the absence certain uncalled for humor. Ugh, Sam's mother always made me cringe from the first two movies. I so did not like her.

Oooo...Shockwave. Sounds like they may be having him go more by his tech-spec persona, though I could be wrong. Sure glad they choose him rather than Unicron. I know he's a favorite. But I never understood how or why. I would say having a more 'reasonable' (logical?) villain is better, not too mention realistic, but unsure where realism falls when talking about a civil war between giant robots. :2c: 

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good, hope this finally brings Shockwave to the levels of Megatron and Optimus as popularity villain.

14. Toa Shockimus

Toa Shockimus Gundam/TF/Bionicle fan.

Shockwave! Hell yeah!

15. Prime Aspect

Prime Aspect Visual Synthesis Engineer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I haven't seen anyone else guess this yet, so I'm going to stake my claim that the "burned out nuclear reactor site" is Chernobyl, and that the real reason for the disaster in the Bayverse had something to do with humans trying to produce Energon on Earth.

I think it is plausible, given the filming in Moscow and other plot details.

16. mjaSoundwave

mjaSoundwave Well-Known Member

Well I guess it is a better time to post this. A while back after seeing Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, I remember reading online that Long Haul's design was made by a fan. And he was hired to do some designs.

For sometime I have been working on a movie design for Shockwave and I was going to finish it to present to Michael Bay, so I too could work for the design team. Unfortunately currently being unemployed, working on my Masters, and my father recently underwent surgery it has been kinda of hard to finish it. The overall design is done and I think many of you will enjoy it.

Hopefully Mr. Bay will like the design, but at this point I just want to showcase the design. It is awesome that he will be in the film and I look foward to seeing the next film. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

17. BMGFX

BMGFX Awesome Spooner Veteran

Sounds promising. The only part I don't have feelings for is the 3D thing, just because my vision isn't good enough for it, but as long as there is a normal release I'll be fine.

18. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Shockwave FTW

19. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That is holyshitawesome.

Just from the few sentences posted, it sounds like he is a bit of a blend between comic Shockwave (Megatron's peer) and cartoon Shockwave (ruler of Cybertron). These are my favorite elements of each character!

Plus, Starscream now has someone to betray Megs to without becoming an Autobot.

Wow, I am genuinely excited for this movie finally. If nothing else, maybe Shockwave will start showing up in more toy lines!

20. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    I can picture it now - Shockwave transforms into a bad-ass Cybertronian gun & disintegrates the twins into dust! The kids in the cinema bawl their eyes out & I yell "F#ck Yes!!!" :D