Transformers 3 Adaption (Scorpio Made)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Scorpio, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Stiles

Stiles The Lovely Little Demon

So wats going 2 happen 2 optimus

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If i told you that it would ruin the story. At the moment though he is just too weak to fend for himself and needs to be protected. He will get better thanks to the Matrix however when he will return and what will happen to him is for the moment undecided.

3. Stiles

Ok then.

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Its good and all but I suggest making the dialouge separate from the text so it is easy to read.

5. Scorpio

News Credits:
    Thanks. I will try to seperate the text a bit in later scenes.

I hope to get the next scene up by November 1st at the latest.:cool: 

Update: My blog was deleted along with all my adaption :'( As such this is the only surviving record of it. I am currently trying to reistablish my blog under a new name http://therandomspots.blogspot.com/

6. Scorpio

News Credits:
    Update. It seems TF3 has a very similar scene as to my adaption =D This scene is the sky scrapper sequence where Sam is inside a building and it is falling over or being tipped. I am honored that the director has something like this in the film even if he didnt read my adaption. I can only hope that the Transformers 3 film will do the scene justice.

7. Astrotrain85

Astrotrain85 Watching and waiting.

Awesome piece of writing. I wonder if that protoform will be Blitzwing.:popcorn 

8. Stiles

I can't get to your blog!!!!!!!!!! I can't read it!!! :cry 

9. Scorpio

News Credits:
    You may have to wait a while to find out unfortunately.

Yh, google decided not to allow my blog to survive and as such deleted it, after many attempts to gain it and my other blogs back including: http://scorpio-thefuture.blogspot.com/ i had no luck.

You can view my new blog here: The Ultimate Transformers blogspot however at such it does not have any of my adaption however i am going to re-upload them and finish the rest of it.

10. Scorpio

News Credits:
    Scene 12

Scene 12 is here, finally. I hope you all stayed. I am sorry about the long wait but to make up for it here is scene 12 & 13 :) 

Scene 12
    “That was risky” Shockwave said as he moved his hands above Megatron. Beneath his hands sound pulsed and the body of Megatron shifted as it repaired itself. Soundwave lifted the matrix from a metallic slab and began to move towards a large metallic object coming at a slant out of one of the supporting pillars. A voice stopped him. “This is my job, Soundwave” Soundwave bowed down even without turning he could feel Megatrons presence.

“I was only waiting for you my liege” Soundwave said as Megatron rose from the table. He moved forwards his body still repairing from the battle with Optimus. Soundwave passed him the matrix. Megatron walked forwards “Even you Prime couldn’t stop me” He laughed maniacally as he slammed the matrix into the metal.

Around him millions of Decepticon protoforms rose from there slumber for the first time in thousands of years. They clawed and sliced at their pods. Some managed to release themselves. They were hovering in the air and crawling on the ground. Megatron smiled. The Fallen`s army was awake!

Soundwave turned to a monitor and began to hack into the satellite network. An image of Sam Witwicky fuzzed into view. A direct transmission from Soundwave`s minion, Laserbeak. “Megatron what should we do about the boy” Megatron turned and glared at him. “What indeed” Megatron said as his left arm shifted into a large plasma cannon and buzzed with power.

Nick Coopers pressed his boot down on the accelerator. They sped off. The lights slowly flashed but no siren. He needed to be quiet on this case. They turned a bend and moved onwards. He swore as he came to stop at some traffic lights. No direct emergency. No need to break the law. The lights changed to green and the traffic moved forwards. He changed lanes and overtook a slow moving pedestrian vehicle.

He pulled up at the bank and quickly exited the car. He ran forwards and grabbed the youth who was already pocketing money from a woman’s handbag. The thief struggled but Nick overpowered him forcing him to the ground. He handcuffed the kid and quickly returned to his car. He pulled the radio and spoke swiftly into it. At that moment he felt himself being pulled as his car moved forwards shifting into a fast gear and speeding off. Nick kicked the ground as his car sped off into the night the radio still in his hand.

Inside the car a mysterious man wearing a moustache tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as the car sped onwards. Suddenly there was a loud bang as the top of the car was penetrated by a round of bullet fire. The gun shots went straight through the top of the car impaling themselves in the driver’s seat. The driver fizzed as his image disappeared.

Suddenly there was a screech of tires as Prowl jumped from the side of a building slamming into the ground. He transformers and went speeding off after Barricade. They turned a sharp bend and Barricade transformed. He pulled his hand and it became a spiked ball mace. He swung it. Prowl transformed and dodged the attack seconds before the mace sliced through the concrete.

Barricade transformed again and sped off. “You can drive Decepticon but you can’t hide!” Prowl said as he shot forwards. With his motorcycle alt mode Prowl easily navigated through the city as Barricade shot forwards. Barricade turned and transformed jumping over a police car. Inside the officer dropped his lunch as Prowl also sailed over above him.

Barricade transformed again and landed on the path he slid round catching the end of a street light. Panicked civilians darted around as the light began to fall. Prowl transformed and slid in catching the Street light and throwing out of the way. He didn’t have time to help the humans. More would be injured if he couldn’t stop Barricade.

Prowl transformed into vehicle mode and continued. He came to a T junction and turned left. The city was bustling. It was a surprise to Prowl. For day dwellers these Humans certainly enjoyed going out at night. He spotted Barricade climbing a building. He quickly drove forward and transformed sending him flying up towards him. Barricade jumped over to the top of the roof and swung with his clawed hands.

The blow hit Prowl in the chest sending him slamming onto the roof. He lifted himself up and counteracted with a sharp kick that punctured Barricades chest. “You can’t run from justice, Decepticon” Prowl said as he attacked with a series of punches. Barricade deflected them. “Too late Autobot!” Barricade said.

His clawed hand reached behind him as he revealed a small round device. He threw it to the ground. A huge explosion ripped through the building. The whole place shook as a red light surrounded Barricade. He looked up as he transmitted a series of codes.

The codes flew across space smashing through the barriers between dimensions and awakened the dark creature that lurked within the other dimension. Once it had been trapped there but now it was awake and it is hungry.

Prowl watched as the red light dissipated as Barricade jumped off the building and disappeared. Prowl looked around him. The carnage from Barricades device has made the buildings weak. Below him cars were overturned. A small fire raged in a local store. He jumped down and began to clear some of the debris.

“Damn robots” A man said as he lobbed a stone at Prowl. “We don’t want any of your kind here” Another guy said clambering out of a car window. “Yeah go back to your own planet” A woman said from a doorway. The crowd continued to gather there were now twenty humans crowded around him. “Please you need to understand” Prowl said. “Oh just shut it?” Another woman said.

A news chopper flew overhead. That was another thing he had done wrong. Now not only did he fail to capture Barricade but he managed to end up on the news. A searchlight flickered over him and he then disappeared into the night.

In the headquarters of N.E.S.T. Leo sat at a desk. Around him was a bank of computers, each streaming live reports of news events. In this room he could monitor every piece of the news and immediately stop the broadcast or hijack the signal. Leo lent back in the dark blue swivel chair. He picked out a Jelly baby from a small bag and deposited it in his mouth.

He gazed at the room he was in. The walls were covered in monitors all except for two walls. One with a window with a view he was sure was faked and the other wall covered with images of any models Leo might have liked once upon a time.

Suddenly an alarm sounded. Leo jolted up. The packet of jelly babies fell to the floor. He picked up the phone next to him and dialled. “Autobots we have a problem” he said. On the TV monitors a dark haired female report was showing footage from a news helicopter. The video showed Prowl surrounded by wreckage. Many other reports filled the screens. All said the same message “This is our world, not your War!”

Sam unlocked the door and walked inside his and Mikela`s shared house. Mikela wasn’t around so he collapsed on the sofa. He couldn’t believe this. Optimus Prime was injured and now the new leader wanted him gone. The doorbell rang and he rolled onto the floor then stood up and went to the door. He unlocked the door. Mikela was there. She hugged him briefly then moved into the sitting room as someone else came in behind her.

He was wearing black jeans and a dark hooded sweatshirt that was obviously too small for him. The words “Too awesome for words” were written on the front. He walked to Sam and nodded solemnly. Sam looked at him. With his outfit and strange posture Sam almost mistook him for being a random person from the street. However upon closer inspection he discovered the true identity even as he removed his hood. It was agent Simmons.

He walked up to Sam and put his arms around him. Sam wriggled out of his grip. “I don’t need your condolences” Sam turned away. “Consolidating you is not my best act for sure but I bring news from Ultra Magnus” He rolled his eyes at the mention of the name. “From now on you are not allowed near any of the Autobots!”

Sam turned back. “No, it can’t be” Suddenly his eyes glazed over becoming hazy and misty. He struggled to stay upright. He collapsed slamming into Simmons who only just managed to catch him before he too was thrown to the floor. Simmons had already turned Sam over by the time Mikela got into the room and was already checking his pulse.

There was nothing, a black expanse stretching out for miles and miles in every direction. Every once and again he would float to another location however the same blackness remained surrounding him. Sam stretched out an arm to try to slow him or to feel if anything was around him. He leaned forwards too much and did a summersault before he continued.

His world spun around him. Shapes and colours formed out of the darkness. He was in a city. Around him were towers and other large structures. He felt himself get heavier as he came to rest in a lounge containing several computers and a coffee machine. He picked himself up. Around him life was running as normal. A man in a smart tie held the door open for a woman carrying some tea.

He ran up to them. The man closed the door. Sam couldn’t stop himself and braced himself. He slid straight through the wall. It was instantaneous. No breaks no stops. He spotted a lift and went in. There were three others who went in with him. One male worker and two female co-workers. He smiled slightly and was annoyed when none of them responded. He waved at one of them. The man lent forward to press the button and Sam`s hand slid into his face. He pulled his hand out and moved into the corner.

The lift doors closed and they began to go down. They reached the bottom in a few seconds. He quickly exited without waiting for the doors to open. He slid through a filing cabinet and through a pair of double doors and found himself on the street. He turned back. It was a skyscraper. It was higher than the surrounding buildings. The only building that was close to its height was a hotel opposite it. Even that though was dwarfed by the sheer scale of the building.

Sam turned back and continued walking. The ground in front of him exploded sending him flying backwards. He slammed against the front of a parked car and slid down the front. He bit his lip and winced at the pain. Blood trickled slowly from his grazed arm. He ran back inside the building as concrete fell from above him. A car flipped behind him flying high into the air. It exploded showering deadly metal spikes around him.

He ran forward and dodged a car. It spun passed him and flipped slamming into the side of an oncoming truck. Fire engulfed the two vehicles as they slid along the ground back towards Sam. He made it through the doors and quickly ran for the stairs. The woman at the counter was nowhere to be seen. He quickly got to the stairs and began to climb. There was a huge crash behind him as the truck broke through the front of the skyscraper.

The stairs below him began to catch fire as the fire spread up the lower levels. He dodged several men in business suits as they rushed past him with a fire extinguisher. He ran up stairs and continued upwards. He reached the top quickly. He managed to slide through several passages and lifts with ease.

The top of the skyscraper was a large expanse of solid concrete. The door opened outwards and he had to push it twice to unlatch the chain. It came undone and fell to the floor. He pushed the door open and looked out. He stumbled backwards at the sight of what was around him.

The building was still there but it`s surroundings were covered in a thick veil of darkness. He moved onwards. A huge weight slammed into the side of the skyscraper. He felt the world falling around him. He couldn’t hear anything. Screaming and shouting and panic had blotted out all his other thoughts. He felt himself sliding forwards and started to run upwards he slipped grabbing onto an exposed piece of pipe.

The pipe broke and Sam swore as the building collapsed. He felt himself falling faster and faster. He hit the side of the building and bounced off. Pain rippled through his body. He was looking down. The earth was rushing faster towards him.

The world around him spun again. Images flashed before his eyes. A sign saying “New York City” flew by him. Bumblebee spun round and slammed into a pole, clouds of dust blotted the sky. His mind raced. More images shot around him. A screaming child, Flames, Explosions and rippling concrete.

He opened his eyes. Simmons was giving him the kiss of life. He pushed Simmons away and stood up walking towards the door. He grabbed his coat and was out in seconds. Mikela quickly followed. Simmons wiped his mouth and swore. He lifted himself up and strode out the door.

It was late in the morning. It was that time of day when everything seemed to be quiet yet everything was moving. The cars were silently crawling along at the usual New York pace. New York City was a bustling one indeed. A group of business men were moving along passing papers to each other. Sam had to slide out the way of a busload of tourists.

He, Mikela and Simmons had visited Bumblebee just 8 hours earlier. Simmons had suggested that they meet with Ultra Magnus but Sam wasn’t in the mood for another argument. He had managed to get a flight thanks to Simmons’s connections however Bumblebee was still behind him, trying to find an escape from the traffic jams that covered the normally quiet roads.

He hadn’t tried to explain his vision to any of them. He didn’t truly believe it himself. It was mainly a feeling he had. Some burning power inside him. He needed to get to that skyscraper. Something huge was going to happen here and that skyscraper was the key. The centre of the whole thing.

The chamber was a large semi circular room. The roof was made of soil segmented by metal columns. Inside the chamber Prime gazed up stuck in an eternal gaze until the matrix had regenerated enough to support him. Inside his mind lights swirled in a world of blackness. Suddenly his world shook.

Everything in his mind changed he was somewhere else. He was surrounded by mud. Dark brown puddles of water. Fallen bodies of both comrades and enemies lay around him. He couldn’t tell which were which. His mind swirled again and his life signs rose then faded again as he returned to a static state.

Sam met up with Bumblebee a few minutes later. Mikela was sitting in the driver’s seat. Simmons was hiding in the back seat afraid he might be noticed by someone. Sam went to get in the passenger seat. Wheelie jumped up and growled. Sam backed off and went to the back and got in. Before Sam could ask why Wheelie was here Bumblebee replied with a quick burst of Beetles “Have a little help from my friends”

A siren wailed behind them. Sam turned round in his seat staring out behind them as Barricade moved forward. Humans moved to the side as Barricade rolled forward. He transformed quickly behind a Taxi sending it flipping into the air. “Drive” Sam and Simmons yelled. Bumblebee sped forwards the traffic in front of them skidding to each of the sides to escape the Decepticon.

Barricade ran faster jumping over a skidding Blue Chevrolet Volt which spun round transforming into the Autobot, Jolt. Jolt lashed upwards with his hands a spinning wire caught Barricade and he spun in a blue electric light crashing down to the ground.

An all out war began to unfold in the city. As Jolt battled Barricade many other Autobot revealed themselves to help. A Channel 4 news helicopter spun through the air and grabbed onto a building to battle a group of 3 transforming Decepticon traffic lights. Sam saw the Skyscraper and pointed out to it as Mikela swiftly manoeuvred Bumblebee through the traffic.
    Suddenly the space in front of them swirled into a black vortex as Megatron walked out fully powered with Soundwave and Shockwave at his side. “Decepticons Mobilize” Soundwave said. Bumblebee swerved. Leo and Simmons were screaming both clutching each other as Soundwave let loose with a Sonic EMP Blast. The ground in front of him rippled. Clumps of dust and metal swirled in a deadly spinning circular blast towards them.

Get out Mikela screamed as the occupants of Bumblebee jumped out. Bumblebee quickly transformed as Sam hit the ground. Bumblebee leant forwards using his body as a shield against the flying metal. He staggered a little then shrugged off the metal on him. His visor flipped down. He was ready for a fight.

Sam, Leo, Simmons, Mikela and Wheelie lifted themselves up. Bumblebee had taken the offensive against Soundwave. Behind them Jolt was still battling Barricade along with a group of smaller Frenzy like drones. Simmons and Leo ran over to a nearby telephone and Simmons started to dial. It was dead, along with everything else Human in the vicinity that used electricity in the city.

He and Leo ran back to Sam and Mikela. “It`s no use there all dead. We need to get help you and Sam go to the skyscraper maybe this dream of yours is just a thing but I don’t know” He shrugged and looked around. A loud explosion rippled his hair as a car exploded in the air. Wheelie got up “On it boss dude, Come on warrior princess” He got up grabbing Mikela`s hand and pulling hard. She nodded. Sam began running.

Bumblebee flipped over Soundwave as he unleashed several sonic blasts from his hands. He skidded round in the air and lashed out with his fist slamming onto Soundwaves neck. He grasped hold of him. His legs grabbing round Soundwaves chest. His hands reached forwards grabbing at Soundwaves visor ripping out his right optic in the process and scarring his face. “Laserbeak operation retrieval” he screeched.

Laserbeak swooped down from above his wings spread out cutting into the glass and bricks of the building sending showers of debris onto the people below. He swooped down and fired a missile from under each wing. They swooped low. Mikela ducked as the missiles flew over her head slamming into a building in front of her. Sam sprinted forwards as the building collapsed behind him. He turned round looking over the ruins. Mikela and Wheelie stood there looking back at him. They were stuck there. She smiled at him. He nodded and continued.

Mikela turned round picking up a piece of metal pipe from the ground and wielding it as a baseball bat. Wheelie did the same with a razor.
    Jolt spun round again his whips catching several of the Frenzy drones sending them flying into the air. He jumped up using his hand to push off the ground and kicked the Frenzy drones as they came down. They flew through the air. Barricade dodged them and growled angrily. He ran forwards slicing with both clawed hands. Jolt dodged to his right and grabbed Barricade spinning him round.

Barricade slammed into a shop window sending the small apartment crashing down on top of him. He tried to get up but found himself tangled in a mess of wires. Jolt saw his opportunity and flung out his electric whip, connecting the cables with over 5000 volts. Barricade screamed then went still as his circuits were fried.

“These humans really are pathetic beings” Shockwave said as he blasted several with his laser, scorching the ground as it fired. “Not now Decepticreep” Ironhide said as he revealed himself. “I will enjoy destroying you Autobot” Shockwave said firing. Ironhide fired his pulse cannon. The two blasts hit exploding into a white light. “This is going to be fun” Ironhide said. Shockwave smiled.

The skyscraper was only a short distance away from him. Sam could already make out the people inside the building. What had his vision shown him? Once he was close to the building there would be an explosion. Then what? He had no time to think of an answer as Megatron landed near him opening fire with a blast from his plasma cannon. There was a huge explosion.

Sams mind flashed as he felt himself slam into a parked car. He swore loudly and bit his lip as blood trickled from his grazed arm. “I will enjoy killing you boy so let’s make this as painful as possible shall we” Megatron said as he reached towards Sam. “Noooooo” Jolt screamed as he jumped forward hitting Megatron with a blast of concentrated electricity. Megatron buzzed with light as he flicked Jolt away.

“Or should we make this quick” Megatron said as he aimed his plasma cannon. A blast of rocket fire hit him temporarily deactivating his wormhole generator. “Who dares disrupt my victory?” Megatron shouted as he looked up. “Your are weak Megatron the Decepticons should follow me” Starscream said as he hovered above. “You will die for this treachery Starscream” Megatron said as his jets powered up and he lifted into the sky.

Sam picked himself up and ran forward. Behind him a car spun flipping in the air. Exploding mid air showers of metallic spikes flew all around slamming like bullets into anything they hit. Sam dodged a Black Peugeot which spun past him slamming into the side of an oncoming tanker. The two vehicles exploded in a fireball and slid towards Sam.

Laserbeak swooped down. Mikela swung at the Decepticon bird hitting it in the wing. It spun in the air but continued to attack. Wheelie jumped up and grabbed hold of Laserbeaks claws pulling himself up and onto the birds back. “No one hurts warrior goddess” he shouted hitting Laserbeak in the face with the toothbrush. He pushed it into the bird’s eye. It sparked slightly as Laserbeak swung round. The eye exploded outwards.

Wheelie was thrown back grabbing onto the Decepticons metallic tail. He pulled hard on it tearing it off. Laserbeak screeched viciously as he collided into the Skyscraper.

Sam kept running onwards as the fireball continued after him. He pushed his way through the double doors and past the empty counter. He managed to start climbing the stairs before the two vehicles hit through the double doors reaching the counter before they exploded again into a huge fireball. He was trapped. His vision was coming true.

11. Scorpio

News Credits:
    Scene 13 for all those who were strong enough to wait it out, hope you enjoy it. Remember to leave constructive criticism.

Scene 13
    High above New York Megatron continued his dog fight with Starscream. A battle had unfolded instantly between the two leaders. Tension had been high between them for many centuries but now it was unleashed.
    Starscream transformed and flipped in the air firing with his rockets.

Megatron casually dodged them and attacked again smashing Starscream into the hotel. Panicked civilians ran for cover as Starscream lifted himself up and sliced out with a clawed hand. “You are a fool Starscream, you will never lead the Decepticons” Megatron growled. “Is that so?” Starscream laughed. “Decepticons now is the time, attack!” Megatron screamed out as Starscream stabbed him with a steel pole.

At once there was screaming as portals began appearing all over the streets. Megatron laughed manically as his minions poured out of them. Protoforms flooded the streets. There were hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions. There were flyers as well soaring up high. “Is that all you have?” Starscreamed asked. The sky grew dark as Starscreams army began its attack. The battle began a fierce mess of death and fire.

Ironhide lunged to his right and fired at Shockwave who took the hit and fired with his own blaster. The two moved round each other like wrestlers taunting each other before a fight. Shockwave lunged forward. Ironhide grabbed him and swung him round throwing him towards the rest of Megatrons troops.

Shockwaves body crushed several protoforms. Above him the helicopter robot jumped grabbing onto a wall. Its hand decorated with its name “Tailwhip” Tailwhip jumped down landing next to Ironhide. The two had fought in combat before side by side at the fall of the spear. They had won that battle they were going to win this.

Soundwave charged his energy. His hands buzzed an electric blue as his sliced forward cutting into Bumblebee`s armour piercing his spark. Bumblebee collapsed to the ground, energon leaking from his chest as his body began the long process of repairs and Shockwave moved for the killing blow.

Sam was already on the fifth floor. Laserbeak stirred from his immobile state on near the window he had crashed through. His wings bent limply and his eyes smouldered. Inside his vast network of cables and wires that controlled his optics tiny little machines set about repairing his optical sensors.

Barricade stirred slightly. His body was sparking surging with electricity. He screamed and the windows around him shivered and exploded away from him. He stood up still angry with his defeat. He spotted the human he had seen before, Mikela. He growled angrily and leapt forwards like some kind of robotic dog, hands clawing at the ground forcing him forwards.

Mikela was ready for this swinging the metal pole slamming into barricades chest. Cables tore, wires sparked as Mikela pulled the pole twisting it round. It tugged at the ancient robots insides ripping his spark in two.

Barricades eyes slowly grew darker as his other hand moved round in a stabbing motion towards her chest, a blade slowly moving out from it. As his last bit of Energon trickled from his system, Barricade smiled as the human in front of him collapsed and lay in a pool of red.

Through the streets and cities Megatron`s forced attacked Starscream`s in an epic battle in order to defeat the Autobots and each other. Chaos reigned through the streets. Protoform soldiers transformed into their comet like entry modes destroying many buildings. Civilians running beneath soon found themselves cut off and at the mercy of the Decepticons.

Tailwhip moved forward intercepting Shockwave with a blast of air followed by his fist knocking the large robot backwards. Ironhide was ready for this. He wanted to get revenge for Bumblebee. He raised his arms and fired his twin cannons. The force of the explosion tore through Shockwaves body tearing at him his spark immediately shown for a brief second. Then he disappeared using the power of Megatrons teleporting device.

A huge portal appeared above the centre of New York. Around Ironhide the remaining humans fell to their knees as if hell itself was about to descend into the streets of New York. As Devastators large colossal body faded into view Ironhide reloaded his weapons. Tailwhip nodded in agreement and glared upwards at the gigantic robot he was about to battle.

The ground shook beneath Devastator as he walked. Small tremors made several buildings shake. Beneath Devastator were the remains of several of Starscreams troops who Devastator had crushed beneath him when he materialised. The gas that had brought him back flowed slightly through him. It was this holding him together Ironhide realised. It would take more than just dismembering a limb to bring this Decepticon down this time.

Sam collapsed on the stairs as the tremor hit the building he couldn’t see outside the windows the sky was still dark with Protoform soldiers battling each other. Behind him he heard a noise and instinctively turned around coming face to face with Laserbeak. His optics had not fully repaired yet he was still dangerous. The bird like transformer squawked loudly sounding more like a metallic car alarm than anything bird like. Sam picked himself up and ran up the stairs faster as Laserbeak shot forward like a rocket missing Sam completely and smashing through the stairs.

Megatron pulled the pole from his chest spinning it round into Starscream he
    had had enough of Starscream his disobedience was matched only by his stupidity. “Devastator attack” Megatron growled loudly. Devastator obeyed moving forward pushing over or crushing many surrounding buildings. A Megatron loyalist screamed slightly as Devastator turned him into mush under the immense weight of the colossus.

Starscream flew up slightly pulling the pole away and spinning it round deflecting two missiles sent from Devastators missile launchers of his back. The third hit him in the chest. Megatron signalled and Devastator raised his right arm firing long cables at Starscream which caught him tightly even as he struggled pulling him and stretching him on the top of Devastators right arm.

Megatron jumped down eagerly landing on Starscreams legs crushing one. Starscream was held stiff by several hooks his eyes were frantic. Megatron glared menacingly as his right arm began to shift into a plasma cannon. “Fun`s over Starscream” Starscreams horrified face suddenly became rigid. Megatron turned slightly.

The blast took him by surprising sending him smashing into Devastators other arm. Megatron turned scowling. Starscream looked thankfully up at his unlikely savoir, Ultra Magnus. “Give up now Megatron while I still have the will to let you live” Ultra Magnus said landing slowly on Starscreams chest crushing him even more against Devastator.

Above them the N.E.S.T. plane which had brought them there realised the rest of its cargo. “Not this dude again” Skids said annoyingly as he hovered down the parachute lowering him head first. “Get a grip yawl” Mudflap said slapping his brother in mid air. His arm missed cutting his brothers parachute. Skids fell quickly grabbing onto his brothers foot. The twins sped rapidly to the ground crashing into an empty school bus.

Wheelie scurried along the ground his wheeled feet causing him much difficulty as he climbed through the wreckage of the New York street. Around him Deception’s seemed to be fighting everything around them. The fight between Megatron and Starscream loyalists was coming to an end. Both sides now seemed to be fighting the human forces. Fires burnt their way through the streets any remaining humans left in the Decepticons path were dealt with quickly.

Sam stumbled upwards slowing to watch the helpless Decepticon Laserbeak struggle in the wreck. Noticing a fire extinguisher Sam quickly dealt with the Decepticon, first spraying it with foam then severing its head and wing with several blows to the joints. He grabbed Laserbeak`s severed wing and continued onwards.

For the briefest of seconds the world around Sam became utterly quiet time began to slow. He tripped on the stairs falling backwards landing on top of Laserbeaks motionless body. His mind raced with the thoughts of another. Not another human, instead something alien, dark and silent drifting through space. Sam didn’t notice as the two Cybertronian jets flew past or as the three new larger protoforms crashed into the ground outside the skyscraper and began joining together to form the Decepticon known as Bruticus.

Outside Devastator noticed the presence of this new colossus immediately and turned his head firing his rockets and weapons at this new robotic giant.

The shock of the appearance of this new Decepticon had took Ultra Magnus ofgaurd and Starscream immediately used this to his advantage slicing through the hooks that kept him attached to Devastators arm. Starscream kicked out with his feet slicing into Ultra Magnus`s chest sending the Autobot leader flying backwards.

Ultra Magnus turned in mid air spinning round and grabbing onto one of Devastators severed grappling hooks. Megatron lunged forward slamming into Starscream and distracting him long enough for Ultra Magnus to pull himself up. Megatron lashed out in all directions. Starscream took advantage of this adjusting his right arm into a Null-ray. Starscream smiled at the result as it temporarily paralysed Megatron. Or so it seemed.

Megatron pushed off from the ground immediately his jets kicked into action and he grabbed Starscream by the throat. The two Decepticon leaders battled once again in the sky. Beneath Ultra Magnus found himself under siege from both Devastator and his fellow Autobots as Ironhides cannon blasts slammed into Devastator sending fragments of him flying down beneath.

Wheelie dodged this flying debris with a relative ease as he hurtled faster towards the human called Mikela. He didn’t know if she was hurt or not be he would protect her forever. She had been the one who had helped him even through the pain of losing an eye. In memory of this he gently lifted a clawed hand and tapped his eye.

Bruticus made the first attack hitting into Devastator sending the giant gestalt backwards. Devastators grindor vortex was little effect against this new combiner. Bruticus spun round slicing at Devastator severing his arm.

Ultra Magnus held tight to the grappling hook as Devastators right arm collapsed falling to the ground. Tailwhip flew above the carnage surveying the scene. There was no way to stop these two gestalts that he was certain of. This was a fight with only one outcome, the complete destruction of one of these robots.

Devastator fell forwards unable to support his weight with only three working limbs. He crashed into Bruticus the combined weight of the two Decepticons sending them both falling towards the Sky Scraper. Inside the Sky Scraper Sam lifted himself up. He understood now. Everything was falling into place, His visions the reason why he seemed to be connected with the history of the Autobots and Decepticons, the strange dreams he had had.

Sam turned slowly his smile fading as Bruticus`s large body fell smashing into the glass of the Sky scraper. A perfect cut through the roof of the building.
    Below them Soundwave clasped his hands again releasing another sonic blast hitting Bumblebee in the chest. Bumble bee collapsed backwards seemingly giving up as he watched the Sky Scraper his only companion Sam witwicky was in slowly start to collapse.

Wheelie staggered forwards collapsing down next to Mikela. Her body was limp. Blood surrounded what was in theory a complete body. He leaned forward listening to her chest. No heartbeat. He collapsed down next to her. He had promised to look after her. Now she was dead.

12. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

whoa dude this is awesome, full of suspence, between optimus, bumblebee and everything else i'm glued, nice job, please continue :thumb  !!!

13. Scorpio

News Credits:
    Glad your enjoying this :) 
    Nice to see people reading this after my absence from writing. I will hopefully have the next chapter up by 20th at the latest so i hope you enjoy that too. Oh, and you can look forward for the return of Dinoraw soon who`ll pretty much help explain the entire plot and link this film to the last three... kinda :tongue: 

14. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Awwwww shit this is fucking great shit man great shit!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Scorpio

News Credits:
    :D  Glad your enjoying it so far.
    Next scene will be up soon. Laptop is currently in for repairs (again) :rolleyes2 
    I am uploading a mini-flashback sort of thing tommorow set on Cybertron before the war (Think along the lines of WFC just tied in with the films) and that will be continued until i can upload chapter 14.

Hope you enjoy the future scenes of the 'Transformers 3 adaption' and the new series which will be known as 'Dark Cybertron'

16. Scorpio

News Credits:
    Dark Cybertron Scene 1

With the rest of my adaption stuck until i can gain access to it again, here is a mini-scene for a prequel i imagined, which i wrote up in an hour or so.

Dark Cybertron - Scene 1;

Cybertron, before the war, dazzling spires of metal twisted upwards thousands of feet high. Speedways, vast metal runways, inter-crossed the entirety of the massive planet.

Blurr picked shot past at a dizzying speed, dust and particles swirling behind him as two jets followed him. They were black, fast and had three wings. Blurr knew instantly who they were; Vehicons. As Blurr spun shot forward, smashing through a small barricade, the Vehicons fired obliterating the speedway behind him. Blurr transformed, still falling, spinning widely in the air he opened fire on the Vehicon drones.

Orion Pax was weak, it had been a long Solar cycle of work and he needed to recharge. His supervisor Overload gave little time for distractions. A new order had came in for parts on a project codenamed ‘Omega’ Orion knew better than to ask questions. It wasn’t his line of work. Hot Shot’s laser made short work of the metal as it seared its way through cutting line after line into the correct shape to be sent off.

The wall of the building exploded as Blurr came crashing through, pieces of machinery went flying and Hot shot dived for cover. “Vehicons” Overload called out, firing manically into the dark as the Vehicon drones fired through the newly created hole, Orion seized his chance.

On the ground before him, knocked down from the blast was a prototype weapon for the ‘Omega’ project, an Ion blaster. Orion jumped for it now, diving head first, grabbing the weapon, rolling and covering Blurr with his body as he fired at the Vehicons.

Orion`s blaster hit its target, the support above the Vehicons fell crushing them. Overload was injured but Orion`s attention was more on the wounded soldier carrying a symbol, the symbol of the Council of the Primes.

Megatronus did not feel the pain. Perhaps his pain receptors had overloaded, perhaps he was too distracted by the event unfolding around him. Fire shot across the sky unlike any he had seen before, glowing hotter than the brightest of suns as the ancient Transformer dropped down from the heavens above him.

Megartronus looked up and gasped as he saw his namesake, the mighty Megatronus Prime, The Fallen “I have been waiting for someone worthy” The Fallen said slowly as flame enveloped him. “What is it you command my liege” Megatronus knelt down, his head low but his eyes watching The Fallen as flames flickered around him.

Megatronus shook his head, day dreams weren’t usual, especially for someone of his statute. His mentor and teacher Sentinel Prime stood before him. Sentinel Prime, new leader of The council of the Primes, replacing the insane Nova Prime who had been exiled to the far reaches of the galaxy. “Today is my greatest achievement” Megatronus thought.

To be taken into the ranks of the council was one of the greatest honors any Cybertronian could be given, to be bestowed the title of Prime and given the Matrix of leadership was the highest honor there was, and Megatronus had certainly earned it.

The council of the Primes was a sacred order that even the greatest of enemy had never defeated. That was however, up until this day. As the leader of the council, the great Sentinel Prime sat. His eyes fell upon his successors. Even though Sentinel denied it, he was beginning to admit their was something about the young Prime that stood before him now that worried him.

Megatronus was his most gifted student having mastered the ancient traditional fighting techniques and even recruited several of the more reluctant flying Cybertronians to join the noble cause of battling the Vehicon armies and their mysterious unknown leader. Truly he was one of the most strongest, fastest, most loyal warrior that Sentinel Prime could ask for, yet was that what he wanted? A warrior, with the heart made for battle.

“It is my duty today to bestow upon you, Megatronus, the title of Prime and to give you the Matrix of Leadership to light our future and protect the lives of all Cybertronians” Inside Sentinel Primes chest millions upon millions of security measures slowly unlocked and his upper chest opened revealing a dull metallic luminescent blue ball encased in-between two handles which Sentinel levitated out of his chest, as it closed.

Megatronus`s arm reached out, his fingers extending towards the matrix. Behind Megatronus a young civilian worker pushed through the ancient doors of the temple and as the doors opened the Matrix shone slightly. As the civilian walked forwards it was clear he was carrying something, in his arms he was carrying a wounded soldier, Blurr.

The light from the Matrix grew brighter as the civilian triumphantly walked forwards and laid Blurr at the ground beneath Sentinels feet. Sentinels hand flicked slightly and the Matrix spun back to him, spiralling in the air to his side. “Blurr reporting” Blurr coughed out as Energon leaked from his side.

A repair robot by the name of Ratchet hurried forward to tend to Blurr`s wounds as Orion turned to walk away. “Stay young one” Sentinel`s voice cracked slightly as he looked to the civilian then back to the Matrix which glowed gently in his hands. Orion stopped and turned. “You risked your life to return Blurr to us, that was a act of bravery, you’re a fine soldier” Orion shook his head in response “I am no soldier, Sentinel, I am merely a dock worker”

Sentinel looked at him puzzled. A civilian, a weak dock worker risking his life to bring Blurr back to the council. It was unheard of. “Come closer” Sentinel said slowly, his mind still worrying over the prophecy that had long been passed down. The prophecy that foretold the arrival of the greatest of all Cybertronians, a leader of friends, not of soldiers.

As Orion stepped forwards, Sentinel`s optical sensors buzzed slightly as his eyes grew wider as the Matrix shone brighter and brighter. “What is your name?” Sentinel asked, halfheartedly not concerned with much other than the increasingly growing light coming from the Matrix. “My name is Orion Pax, dock worker on the ‘Omega’ project” There were mumbles amongst the other members. Megatronus was puzzled. “Omega project?” he asked himself, in all his training his master Sentinel Prime had never mentioned such a thing.

“Not anymore” Sentinel said spinning the Matrix slowly in the air, rotating smoothly, levitating above his hand. “I give you the title of Prime, and the Matrix of leadership” Sentinel said. As he did so, Orion`s chest piece opened and the Matrix slid into places glowing brighter than ever as a white light enveloped Orion. “From now on you shall no longer be known as Orion, but as Optimus Prime”