Transformers 2007 vs revenge of the fallen toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cybergoth Quickshot, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Cybergoth Quickshot

Cybergoth Quickshot Well-Known Member

So I've been a fan of tf but only have a g1 based toys and want to open parts for the movieverse I loved (imo) transformers 2007 the movie the open world game ( that shockwave was lit man) and the toys and the fact they made all the drones and I wanna make a stop motion series in town models of the levels btw I love the 2007 bulky leader class Optimus and I also like ROTF for the concept toys games and forest battle ( 6 mins out of 2 hours) and wonder if I should use those figures for more characters but for the first movie toys I was going to get cliffjumper have a story rivalry with dreadwing or thundercracker and barricade going rouge cop against the decepticons as a bounty hunter with a army of the drones for a few episodes. Tell me what you think I want strictly either ROTF or 2007 toys for that time their in. Imagine stop motion episodes of the movie with the mood and writing of the marvel g1 run, so basicly cool characterization movie 86 battles and cause of drones a lot of death .

2. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    go with rotf toys for all the characters you can there is a huge diffrence in the toys, heres something you might not of thought of, if you go the leader scale system blackout bonecrusher, devastator, the fallen, long haul okay hell almost all the deceptecons are out of scale, if you go the voyager route bumbleebee is a little tall and jazz is as well, the arcee bikes also become a issue as the legends toys are not easy to come accross for all them

3. Cybergoth Quickshot

so what do you think of the story ideas of the first movie and making a full model of the open world cities

4. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    I think its great go with the voyagers that way you can use call of duty mega bloks men for soldiers and keep scale, it also means you use less stuff to build to scale

5. Cybergoth Quickshot

Keep this going but I was focused on the transformers don't get me wrong the humans like Sam and others in the screen battle sets will appear but when I make this this is supposed to be cool plot lines and in front of that abunch of battles that are just bots doing fluid flips like jazz doing a flip on barracade and blast roundhouse kicking him into the wall

6. Cybergoth Quickshot

Also want to work on the transformers game hinting at a teamwork of jazz and iornhide I imagine them kicking down bonecrusher and brawl by iornhide holding up brawl and seeing jazz transform jump and stomping down on his head making iornhide powerbomb him into the road

7. slochmoeller

slochmoeller Well-Known Member

The transformers 2010 line had some good stuff too, such as the voyager optimus that was basically a downscaled version of ROTF lead optimus. Also battle blades bumblebee I thought was the best version of movie 1-3 bumblebee. I'm not sure why Takara isn't rereleasing that one...

8. Cybergoth Quickshot

Ok please keep the thread going with new ideas for the show I want to know I am making a trilogy where one is 2007 then ROTF then dotm for 2007 for bumblebee ( I'm using leader Optimus and Megs btw ) old or new camero and what do you think on the barracade story ark and at the end megatron Challenges him to a kaon style fight for leadership