Transformers 2007 The Movie Trading Cards Box

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Lt.col. alexander powers, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

...I'm already addicted to one form of cardboard crack (UFS CCG), I definitely dont need another...

2. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:

:p 

have you even gone to the store lately and SEEN all the Spiderman 3 stuff they're putting out?

Spideys plastered all over cookies, birthday cards, crackers, cereal

the list goes on

if you think trading cards are a bit much [which btw, they make trading cards for practically everything. smallville, star trek, superman, spiderman, etc etc etc] then wait til the summer :p 

Transformers is poised to be the biggest movie of the summer
    insane merchandising comes with the territory so youd better prepare yourself now :p 

[of course, i never heard this type of complaining when Topps was supposed to make TF trading cards before the movie ever came about. some people just get worked up over nothing :p ]

3. murphbri

murphbri Well-Known Member

Wow, I haven't bought trading cards in a while. (I did get a 'box' of Armada cards, and was tripped out when it only had like ten packs and a giant styrofoam block inside :redface2:  )

I'll pick these up depending on the chase cards.

4. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Sounds like you bought the cheapo retail boxes. Buy a Hobby box and you're guaranteed to get a good chase card. I think the ad says you'll either get a autograph, sketch or movie relic card.