Transformerland.com preorders

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by duttry98, Feb 14, 2016.

1. duttry98

duttry98 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Anyone here ever preorder anything from TFL? If so, has it taken 3x as long(if not longer) as any other retailer to fulfill your order?

2. Chucez

Chucez Well-Known Member

I bought Ironhide from them. he showed up the Wednesday after everyone started submitting their "in hand" photos from HLJ or wherever. Matt's great and i haven't had any issues with any of my other previous orders either.

3. duttry98

duttry98 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Kinda getting antsy and all for Spotter. Seems like everyone and their mother has him in stock/in hand for a while now & TFL is out to lunch on it.

4. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

transformerland is not a retailer, nor should it be taken as one. it's one guy who sells transformers. for the most part he has always delivered wonderful goods. I've been buying from him since the late 90's. has screwed up an order or two, but has always fixed it.

but if you are expecting it there the day it comes out, i recommend bbts or tfsource. as they are actual retailers. and transformerland is a guy who sells toys.

5. JustinTakara81

JustinTakara81 Banned

i am currently in a deal with them right now Matt has my money plus items he has not paid me for that i had shipped out to him i have known him for 10 years an he likes to rip people off I guess an I don't have anything in return as he is ignoring all my emails
    an I think I may have take legal action at some point I'm not just goin away on this
    plus he has 800.00 dollars of my money as well

6. JustinTakara81

JustinTakara81 Banned

actully i finally heard back from him so everything is ok i have always Trusted for 10 years so cant imagine somthin goin wrong at this point was just slow with emails just need to be more patient with him

7. JustinTakara81

JustinTakara81 Banned

he seems to always deliver goods on time to people so things for now are good between us

8. edgecrusher

edgecrusher When you're featherin' it, brother TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There's an edit button, maybe you want to edit your orignal post with all the accusations, just a thought.

• Like Like x 11
  9. Pessimus Prime

Pessimus Prime Slackerbot Commander

Yeah, I thought that went from "hot" to "cold" pretty quickly and without much of actual consequence having changed. :D 

Also, because I'm a lawyer my mind immediately started thinking about how that libel complaint might read, which amused me further.

I stopped ordering from tfsource because it seemed like they were always the last to get their orders filled. When BC reissued Sunsurge, I actually canceled my preorder with them and bought it straight from BBTS. I got it via normal ground within a few days, and had it in hand a week and a half before TFSource even had stock. I know a week or two isn't much compared to the months of waiting for a figure to be released, but I find it really hard to wait on a figure when I know it's out there and other people have it and my seller is watching cat videos or something.

10. gericault

gericault Well-Known Member

Always had great service from them :) 

11. JustinTakara81

JustinTakara81 Banned

yeah i need to edit i dont want to ruin anything between us there one of the very few dealers in the community i have always had great respect for

12. kronatron

kronatron Well-Known Member

Any time I get the itch to splurge on plastic crack, TFL is my first stop. Matt's always been accomodating when I do larger orders and very reasonable with response times. I don't think I could do any better.

I'm sure he has other responsibilities and what happens if he gets sick or needs to take a couple of days, or if weather takes away his access to the web. I don't let these things bother me because clearly I have benefitted more from his services. Where else am I going to find a reasonably priced treasure-trove of TF goodies?

Cheers, Matt! Thanks for all you do for our little community!

-Kronatron

• Like Like x 1
  13. Pitt

Pitt Well-Known Member

I don't understand how he would be able to offer competitive pricing.

Same story for me, including he figure I made the switch on. Got tired of waiting for TFS to get things in. I didn't order Grassor from them, but I know people who did waited FOREVER to get him.

14. SWAGE66

SWAGE66 Reeled Robot

Dude got banned within 24 hours of becoming a board member LMAO

That's gotta be a record - but sadly, no trophy points hahaha

• Like Like x 4
  15. boomerdave

boomerdave Owns three Ditka figures. O_o Moderator

No trophy but perhaps one of these lovely T-Shirts as a parting gift?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3