Transformer Sleep Pants at Target!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Megatronwp38, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Drop the 49 off the front of the posted "sku" and there is your DPCI. Can't believe the team members couldn't figure that one out.

For the lazy: 044050348

2. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    I told my wife I wanted these and she made fun of me :(  Screw her I'm getting them anyways. Her PJ pants have friggin' sheep on them.

3. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    QFT

4. Barricade

Barricade Frenzy is in my pants.

Duuuude. I NEED those pants!! I'll wear them all the time, like to clubs and stuff!! MUST HAVE!!

5. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks.
    THAT is the critical number we needed from the beginning..

6. GMANIFESS

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's not a 'know-it-all tone'. We just need more details. Many of us have been hunting Target merchandise for years, Star Wars and TF items. The DCPI # is the most crucial element. My reply was merely a request for more detailed info.

And based on the fan reaction you can see that people are excited about these.
    But it seems like few if any have found these yet.

What seems obvious to you may not be obvious to others who cannot find what you did.
    All Target's are a bit different on where they locate merchandise. But the one common thread is the System DCPI #. It can save you hours of wasted time.
    Instead of searching for something in unfamiliar sections that isn't even in stock.
    I personally don't buy clothes from Target, so I have no previous knowledge on their varied menswear dept.

And for the record, my local targets don't even have a section labeled pajamas in the menswear section. Unless Loungewear is the metrosexual, politically correct term for grown man pajamas?? I couldn't tell you & neither could my wife.
    And most Target associates are clueless and careless. If you are Armed with the 8 digit DCPI number, IT supercedes anyone employee's ignorance or laziness.

You just never know how fans are going to react to new TF related items, so the more details we can give, the easier it will be for fellow fans. Nothing personal, just need Details...all about the details.

7. ibuprofen3am

ibuprofen3am Member

Hmmm... I'd kind of snicker at boxers that say "more than meets the eye". ;) 

8. Kranix2k

Kranix2k Spare me this mockery!! TFW2005 Supporter

I dunno..All I had to do was go to the menswear section of the store, look in the back of the section near the socks and underwear and there they were - fairly large rack of "Men's sleeppants". I agree tho that the DCPI will save A LOT of hassle. I dunno what it is about this board but nobody ever seems to post DCPI numbers on their Target finds unless someone specifically asks. Even then sometimes there's no reply. I know that without that number, I may as well not even look at my local Target's shelves cause I get ignored by a lot of the staff there, or they bring me the wrong stuff from the back.

9. GMANIFESS

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks. Got a lil tired of being pointed towards the underroos...:rolleyes2 
    I've checked 2 Targets near the socks & underwear and found nothing even close to be called pajamas or sleepwear, so far. The socks are on pegs in bags or hanging rolls, but most of the underwear was in bags on shelves.
    I'll check again with the DCPI and see what happens.
    But atleast we know the 'SLEEPPANTS' should be hanging on a rack. I assume those circular racks.
    For all we know these could very well be yet another Target exclusives that is just hitting under the radar. Who knows what is to come as we get closer to July.

10. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Checked my Target tonight... no luck.

11. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    DPCI

DePartmentClassItem

Sorry it's one of my pet peeves, like people who say "I could care less." It's "I couldn't care less" people.

Rant complete.

12. British Texan

British Texan Member

I checked the Target stores in Mansfield and Arlington yesterday and neither one had the sleep pants, sadly. For that matter, they didn't really have anything in the way of sleep pants for sale at all (unless I wanted Guinness or AC/DC ones). Haven't been back with the DPCI yet though, maybe this weekend if I get the chance.

13. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

Very few sleep pants at my Target either, and no TF ones, unfortunately. I'll keep looking though! I really want a pair of these.

14. TimothyVernon

TimothyVernon Well-Known Member

get em. they're pretty comfy

15. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You know, I bet these turn up at Kohls too.

16. GMANIFESS

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Haven't seen these at any of the 4 Targets I hit in South Jersey yet...

17. awful_gollum

awful_gollum Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Those PJ pants look sweet! Too bad there's no Targets in my area.:( 

18. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Checked 2 in meto DC area - no luck

The ONLY sleep pants either Target had were the Corona brand - aka boring stuff, no novelty things at all.
    Also checked target.com - no luck there either.

:cry  :cry  :cry 

19. atlianz

atlianz TFW2005 Supporter

Went to 5 different target stores here around the Atlanta area and not one had those TF sleep pants. Sucks!!

20. Ironhide546

Ironhide546 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I always thought that it meant that you could care less than what is neccesary lol...

like, if umm, someone died, and you said you could be even sadder. its like saying "What, you think I don't care just a little? I'm not even trying/up to full apathy yet!"

;)