Transformer-Inspired Extreme Metal Album by Vesperian Sorrow featuring Livio Ramondelli Artwork

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by metalogan, Apr 24, 2024.

1. metalogan

metalogan Well-Known Member

Hey all. Logan here. I so wanted to post this on the general discussion but I felt this might be more suitable as to not bother non-metal fans - nothing against them of course. That said, I wanted to share my new album "Awaken the Greylight" being released on Black Lion records and available online ( and even Target.com) . Livio did a few pieces that I used and worked collaboratively on with. I've been a long time TFW lurker, posted a few customs in the past, bought and sold a few things... needless to say, I am a massive TF fan. I visit this site every single day.

If anyone is interested in knowing about this, I'd love to delve into the lore of this album which had a great deal of Transformers-inspired elements to it. I have tons and tons and tons of concept artwork. Originally, this entire piece was going to be submitted to IDW for a pitch but decided I wanted to make this into a story for a musical piece with alterations and modifications of concepts and characters. You can still see some of the cybertronian footprints within.

Here is a sample of a song from the new album. This has a blatant reference.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Electro Rush

Electro Rush Just a guy waiting for the perfect Whirl

News Credits:
    Oh sweet, I listened to the previous album Regenesis Creation a bunch before. Will check this out too.

3. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    Extreme metal---you weren't kidding, that is some substantial death growling.

4. metalogan

I'm shocked that someone on this board has even heard of us! I would love to get your take on this new album.

5. metalogan

Thanks. I ensured that there would be plenty of grunts, growls, screeches, and gurgles!