Transform Element TE-02 Bumblebee Movie VW Bettle Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Jhund, Jun 18, 2019.

1. PurpleAndBlackSmokeStacks

PurpleAndBlackSmokeStacks Well-Known Member

Darn, was not expecting movie Bumblebee next from them. Guess I'll see what comes after this...

2. dCon

dCon mecha-former

News Credits:
    Actually its not as good its a has a thinner/less of a, neck then the original stock head. And in hand its not the mp44 head just that look. And its certainly not the mold. Just so your aware and the figure is a dream figure. I wouldny knock it. Ill post a pic to show this is not looking down more then 5° at most and cant look down any more. Looks up though. 20190619_084606.jpg

The Bumbleebee looks pretty dope. Keep in mind this is prototype guys that are talking about hands. That could change by discussions who knows. Seems if it really has the TE-02 MARKER on it, then it be bigger like MP scaled. But hopefully it doesnt have that title id rather movie not mix in.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Requiem Prime

Requiem Prime Well-Known Member

Well this was bound to happen.  Like to see more.

• Like Like x 1
  4. octobotimus

octobotimus Plastic Criminal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well change or no change initial hands usually determine the size, and those giant hand ports signify deluxe size.

5. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    Why does everything have to be MPM scale? I'm fine with having deluxe sized figures because Transformers isn't the only thing that I collect.

6. dCon

dCon mecha-former

News Credits:
    Right but deluxe size can still be Masterpiece. I really dont knlw all i was saying was its a prototype so the hands may change (& i said esp* if we complain lol)

7. Jhund

Jhund Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Nah they just don’t bother with the numerical sequence . Ironstar is answering that question , ironstar = Te or something
    seen him around , it’s not bb movie related exclusively , he just wants more obscure/ lesser known characters to be made , nothing wrong there ...

8. Starganderfish

Starganderfish Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's another case of companies using different codes for different lines. Their Beast Wars stuff is being listed as MM0001 - "Wild Beast War" Series.
    Facebook
    Of course, given TE-01 is a G1 MP Prime and TE-02 is a Legends scale Bayverse Bumblebee, it would have made more sense for them to split these two into seperate lines as well. However it does suggest that they aren't in any hurry to make more G1 MP's... which is a shame, as they seem to have a lot of talent.
    Whatever complaints people may have about FansToys, at least they are 100% consistent in what there product line is (and I think they're the only ones in th ewhole 3P market who are? Every other company I can think of has done figures from at least two continuities/lines)

• Like Like x 2
  9. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi closeted shellformer

News Credits:
    He looks kinda... fat? But I gotta say that Beetle’s really neat.

10. Optimis prime

Optimis prime Well-Known Member

X-transbots?

11. Starganderfish

Starganderfish Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    X-Transbots is run by Keith who also runs KFC, Alien Attack, and at least one other company I can't think of (and possibly several others we don't know about.) Alien Attack has done a bunch of Bayformers stuff. KFC also started off doing Chug figures - Shockwave, Perceptor, Blaster, some weird Sharkbot thingy among others. They also did that bot who combines with MP Star Saber to form the other bigger bot. Most wouldn't consider that G1?

12. Optimis prime

Optimis prime Well-Known Member

Altho run by 1 person. The brand still different. But it's ok mate. Cheers

13. waffel

waffel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wouldn't be surprised if you his guy is studio series scaled, looking at the size of the screws

14. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    This toy is G1-proportioned and not accurate to the movie, so I'm not really interested unless they make some major improvements but I can see how there might be some people out there who would really dig this, since it's more G1...

15. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    I like his proportions more in this figure than in the movie just because it feels like most of the characters are lean in the limbs.

16. HunterRose

HunterRose Well-Known Member

Even if he's a little squat, and even if you remove screen accuracy,
    This figure is still ahundred times better than the SS or MP. Both of those figures are just gross.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Wh33ls

Wh33ls Original G1 kid, and loves Beasties as much, eh!

There is this one too, but since this 3rd pty bee hasn't been identified maybe that's why you didnt want to include it?
    Link to thread: Unknown 3rd party bumblebee

Could you let me know how big that 3A bee is compared to the othet MPM's if you own them with a pic please?

Thank you, I just need a scale reference, since I may end up buying the 3A one over any transforming figure. This would be my first 3A figure I would own if I decide to go that route.

• Like Like x 2
  18. NATO-BOT

NATO-BOT Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I think like this one the best. I might pick it up.

19. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here the updated collages: and no, I didn't include that just cause I totally forgot about it :D 

BB.jpg BB02.jpg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
  20. Georgii10235

Georgii10235 A member for fun

News Credits:
    Hey no problem! Sorry for leaving you hanging, I almost forgot about it haha. 3A Bumblebee stands slightly below MPM-4’s shoulders, MPM-3 and MPM-5 stand below his chest. Definitely does not scale with MPMs but for sure makes for a better display piece.

MPM-4 stands about 25 cm tall I believe, I forgot 3A’s DLX Bumblebee’s height but it should be listed on ThreeA. Then again, MPM-7 sort of follows its own scale anyway but it’s not as obvious from the scale that I follow.

Whichever 3P Bee comes on top, well, I hope everyone enjoys it more so than the TT release. I think I’ll stick with ThreeA to display my Bumblebee movie characters in bot mode and TT for vehicle modes, since their licensed models will pretty much always be more accurate than 3P.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1