Transform Element TE-01 (Optimus Prime)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Cheem The Rup, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Hellbot

Hellbot Well-Known Member

I had no interest in paying MP-44s asking price and was perfectly happy with MP-10. However, all of the praise TE-01 has gotten can't be ignored. Especially not at this price point. Ordered. Excited to see this guy in person.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jaguaratron

Jaguaratron Well-Known Member

I genuinely thought TE-01 was the KO of the MP-44 at the time as the pictures of MP-44 were just teasers when TE-01 was being previewed.

3. VVa

VVa If you don't Booyah back I want you dead.

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yaaaa, baby. I was almost going to pull the trigger on the MP-44 KO since it was on sale and because I was a little impatient for another Prime but TE-01 is very nearly ready, surprisingly. And has a cleaner BACK.

backlivematter

• Like Like x 1
  4. bobagorof

bobagorof Well-Known Member

This is the same situation I was in. I was, and am, happy with MP-10 but everyone has raved about TE-01 and I want to show support for Masterpiece-style figures at this price point. Too good an opportunity to pass up.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kenneth Huynh

Kenneth Huynh “ I Can’t Afford To Lose Everyones Counting On Me”

I’m actually worried about the shipping because what if it goes on a cargo boat it not be let in so does showzstore shipping go on a plane?

6. SquishyOH

SquishyOH Spelling Chekcer

ShowZ stopped using the SAL shipping that was a lot of boats. Packages would take 40 or 50 days for delivery and some ended up soaking wet as if they spent the whole voyage underwater.

I think ShowZ stopped using SAL end of May/June this year. Ever since they've been using faster "free shipping" that normally reaches me by plane in the USA in 2 to 3 weeks. The biggest hold-up is the United States Postal Service and their "shipping partners".

• Like Like x 2
  7. Kenneth Huynh

Kenneth Huynh “ I Can’t Afford To Lose Everyones Counting On Me”

Ooooh they use planes thank primus

8. VVa

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I've only started ordering from them this year around June, which honestly that would explain why my figure reached me in a little under two weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SquishyOH

• Like Like x 1
  10. VVa

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Bakarina

Bakarina Unapologetic Megatron Fangirl

Yep we can all thank Dejoy for that. And if you're really unlucky, you get Putrid bowels or whatever the shipping partner is called.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Louis

Louis Well-Known Member

Awesome that this is incoming. Received TE-01B and P already and they are both amazing. I do not have MP-10, I do however have MPP10. This guy will be my mainline Masterpiece Prime. Taking a big hit to the wallet however not do to the price of TE-01 as he is an amazing price but to the fact that I had 1 notice a day prior that Robot Hero Airwolf and just when I get the notice that TE-01 is incoming I get a notice at the same time that my Lewin Resources Atlas is also incoming. Makes my heart happy and my bank account sad.

13. magnum703

magnum703 Well-Known Member

Just ordered one at Storezstore! :) 

14. Red2

Red2 " ... and so the story goes ... "

I got a TE01 on the way from ShowZ also. I have a V1 that I'm super happy with but grabbed a cheap one cause I'm dumb?

lol, cheap bots rule!

• Like Like x 1
  15. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

from whom? S.Z says incoming on their POs...Somebody else saying they have them?

16. mantisfists

mantisfists Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I wouldn't worry about Show.z's shipping. They used to have problems earlier this year but they've really tightened it up. Just ordered one of their legends scaled Cang Toys Firmaments in which the shipping label was created on the 4th of October. It's out for delivery today in Silicon Valley, and that's with the free shipping. Not bad, I'd say.

Price on this bad boy was too good to pass up so I got one all paid up as well and have yet to receive a shipping notice. Already have the MS offering, so I'm looking forward to comparing the two.

17. ShmoopsMcGoo

yeah & it says incoming at top of page. I wouldn't read too much into that quite yet.

EDIT: if you look over a bunch of the other incoming items, they say instock on that part of the page as well.

• Like Like x 1
  18. VVa

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    But the thing that's different now is that they removed the part where it used to say "ETA Nov-Dec" in the description.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ShmoopsMcGoo

no because it's still incoming. :) 

Clarity Update: Show.Z was notified that TE-01 was on the way to them & changed the ETA to incoming on 10-9-21(sat) per the stock update page. So they literally were just told it was on the way right after a China national holiday ended. It's on the way to them & will take a week or 2, expect possible longer delay due to shipping backup due to that holiday.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  20. SquishyOH

The other thing that happens is that these are in-stock in the warehouse. However ShowZ will frequently source cardboard boxes only after product arrives. Therefore it can be sitting in their warehouse for a week before they have a plain cardboard box to drop the package into. Should ShowZ get those boxes ordered sooner? For new releases I sure wouldn't trust a 3P factory to get the size right and ShowZ will have no use for boxes that don't fit anything. On re-releases there is a 99% chance that the box will be the same, except when it isn't. Once again you wouldn't want to order $200 in shipping boxes that you cannot use. So sometimes a new release will be sitting there yet it will take a week before it ships. Once it is explained and you know you'll probably get a fine looking shipment with minimal smooshing and crushed corners then most customers understand and are cool with it.

Edit to add: look what popped up in the very next thread I went to! Talk about others not taking the shipping package seriously.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 2