Transform and Roll Out Hova (Masterpiece-Style Jazz)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Primeconvoy1, May 27, 2015.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Was this dropped.

Usually, this is what I think as well. When some one doesn't make it, and some one else drops it, it must mean TT is making it.

This makes more sense for a new Third Party company. I doubt they want to take a chance and have TT come out the same time.

2. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Their FB page has closed and there has been complete radio silence. If it hasn't been dropped then they're keeping things VERY quiet.

3. boomerdave

boomerdave Owns three Ditka figures. O_o Moderator

BBTS just changed the status on this to "2016"....no date...just that.

I think it's a safe bet this is gone especially since their facebook page is gone and even the vendors don't have a clue.

4. spot138

spot138 Proud Gee-Wunner!!!

Ebay:
    Such a drag... I wanted this one pretty badly. Hopefully something will surface soon.

5. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe FansToys, XTransbots or BadCube can recover the ball with this.

6. StrangePlanet

StrangePlanet G1

I still see no clear indication this is dead.
    Yeah, Jazz is now in the 'heavily rumored' camp for official MP, but there's always room for competition. Citizen Stack taught us that.
    I still love the look of this thing in renders, and would love to see it fleshed out. I'll remain optimistic about this until I can't.

7. boomerdave

boomerdave Owns three Ditka figures. O_o Moderator

Never hurts. I left it in my pre-order list just in case but I'm not too much of an optimist.

8. Mr.Deflok

Mr.Deflok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    From the first page. Cynic or realist, heh.

9. KevinSig

KevinSig Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    This is just a silly assumption. The same happened to Omnigonix & we're just nearly to the point of a released product. And they haven't been delayed nearly as long as Omnigonix. Unless e-retail starts refunding orders, you shouldn't give up on this project still coming out.

10. chip1123

chip1123 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Vicious circle - the more it's put off, the more people think an official is going to come. "We can't make Jazz. He's bound to be the next one released!" ... fast forward 6 months - 1 year "No way Takara isn't making an MP Jazz. He's one of the last major players left. Let's not risk it." ... and so forth and so on. Rinse & Repeat. And this is how we are where we are today, with still no MP Jazz.

11. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    O RLY?

This bears no resemblance to Omni at all. Unless I've missed the updates from the makers in this thread having minor meltdowns and telling us it's still coming. Or the part where Omni shut down all references to the product on FB.

I would absolutely love to be wrong. I really like(d) this....I just can't see it happening now.

12. KevinSig

KevinSig Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...inout-mp-scaled-sunstreaker-post12729159.html

I expect the same reason applies to TnR. To do otherwise would require a commercial Facebook page (I think) and require them to pay Facebook. And why bother to set something like that up before you've got actual product to show.

Omnigonix also gave us much more in the way of communication compared to any other 3rd party. It was a back in June 2014 when Omnigonix first announced, and it's 2016 and we've just got indication that we'll be seeing product soon.

In contrast Hova was announced May 2015. We might not see anything until late 2016/early 2017. I don't see why this project is much different. Heck, I remember Omnigonix being hopeful to release in December 2014. And the release far has constantly moved since then.

13. Spence

Spence Well-Known Member

A business page does not cost anything but is set up differently than a regular personal page. I am not sure why anyone would not set up one as they are super easy and they can get better exposure than just a regular page using the tools provided by Facebook. You only have to pay if you decide to use the 'advertising' tool that is provided.

Facebook is the easiest and most convenient way to advertise to anyone in the English speaking world and of course Weibo is the easiest for the Chinese speaking world. Any company should use those two very simple and easy to use resources to get information out to the public.

Pretty sure this is no where near cancelled and again, the fandom works so hard to create nonsense rumors and fear mongering. The process of creating a figure is not simple, not quick and really boring for the most part. When they have something to show, I am sure they will. For the time being, patience!

You can read Omni's own response to why bother posting to the fandom when it reacts so negatively 9 tenths of the time. It is super disheartening when you put your sweat and tears into something just to have a bunch of couch designers tear you apart so why bother?

14. luckyman76

luckyman76 Well-Known Member

Whether these guys do the design or not, this is the Jazz we need. The design was just so perfect and I do not believe TT could do a better job down to the grappling hook. I think these guys are in the wind now. If only someone else could bring it home.

15. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not sure I want TT doing this. I'd prefer one of the more popular 3p handling it.

16. kaseycuyler

kaseycuyler Maximal

as a hard core Jazz collector (4 shelves full of Jazz), I'm quite disappointed in the lack of news...add insult to injury every time I check my pile of loot and see his preorder still sitting there...

[​IMG]

17. Nightwingnum1

Nightwingnum1 Autobots Rule

looks dead on to me

18. Turakonin Prime

Turakonin Prime Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's strange imo that he hasn't been made by TT yet

19. SuperGrimlock

SuperGrimlock Cybertron Driver License

If only we could get a "one ping only" from TnR...

20. motorthing

motorthing We woz robbed

News Credits:
    If they haven't responded to Retailer "threats"...........