TRANSART BWM-06 Transmetal Beast Wars Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by williammmw, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Lothar Hex

Lothar Hex Perverted Sociopath™

News Credits:
    Same, I feel like it's probably gonna fly out from Shenzen airport as that's a huge hub for cargo companies, like UPS.

Edit: And I was correct. At the outgoing airport now.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2022
  2. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign None shall stand all shall fall

News Credits:
    Did you print one one waterslide material yourself?

3. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    I printed a few waterslides on the same sheet of paper at the same time. I was also doing other customs and even that one maximal symbol had another 4 or 5 of the same size in case I messed up. I forget which one it was, but I also made some other waterslides for a legends figure at the same time.

4. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Man I hope TFSource gets theirs in soon. I preordered from them after ShowZ listed it as out of stock and the $20-30 markup already stings enough.

5. OsirisPrime

OsirisPrime Well-Known Member

Same:banghead: 

6. ElekTriC

ElekTriC Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like mine is finally leaving China :cool: 

7. Architects

Architects Well-Known Member

Looks like I got a bit ahead of myself. I thought the label creation was confirmation that it was in the United States. Looks like USPS is just waiting in Jersey to receive it. Oh well! Looks like I'm probably on schedule with everyone else here in terms of the international part of the shipping. I can at least practice my painting skills or lack thereof so I can ruin it when it gets here hahaha.

8. Swiften

Swiften Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Does anyone know what batteries this uses?

9. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):

• Like Like x 1
  10. BairdimusPrime

BairdimusPrime youtube.com/billythekidsnobullshittoyreviews

News Credits:
    MINE WAS JUST DELIVERED!!!! WORK CAN'T END SOON ENOUGH!

11. Swiften

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Where'd you order from?

12. Architects

Architects Well-Known Member

I'm starting to feel quite pessimistic about him now. I don't even like the face sculpts anymore. The lightup eyes just don't look good off OR on to me.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ElekTriC

News Credits:
    took out my original megs and as always the transformation is the same. duh. so i can understand why people are forgetting the panel behind the head. thats an extra piece.

ps. mine is still in one piece :D 

• Like Like x 1
  14. BairdimusPrime

BairdimusPrime youtube.com/billythekidsnobullshittoyreviews

News Credits:
    @ShowZStore

15. Darkstone

Darkstone Code of Hero

News Credits:
    Same! Still have the one from my childhood. But I'm terrified to touch or even transform it nowadays :lol 

16. ElekTriC

News Credits:
    oh yeah i am very carefull just to be sure. but i think he will crumble anytime soon

• Like Like x 1
  17. Swiften

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Oh hrm so did I but not seeing them and tracking has no indication. Oh well

18. Illiterate Scholar

Illiterate Scholar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. A quick intro and a look at the box.
    2. He shows off the accessories such as the finger guns, stats card, blast effect, different faces, and tail. The magnet on the tail is used to turn on and off the LEDs.
    3. He points out the unfortunate screw hole on the rex head. Wishes TA could have found a different place to put the hole. It's an ugly blemish on an otherwise perfect head.
    4. Beast mode articulation. He also points out the top part of the neck where the clip is is designed to protect the chrome finish. The tail is really well toleranced.
    5. For some reason, he has trouble pegging in the bottom of the chest. He's not sure if it's just his copy. Would have preferred a slight hook on it instead of just a straight tab and slot. But otherwise, the chest and neck coverings help to hide the robot kibble.
    6. There is diecast on the shins, feet, and wheels. He thinks the spring is properly toleranced. He's aware of people breaking the rollerblade, so it says to be cautious when flipping them out. If you break it, you can contact TA to get replacements. The rollerblades can roll very smoothly. He doesn't like the rollerblade look, so he's not going to use it.
    7. About the paint, I think he's saying this follows the animation/US colors, and that the Japanese version had slightly different colors.
    8. During the transformation he demonstrates the big tail's extra functionality. He also mentions the black section of the neck has a connection, and to make sure you pull that out first, or you'll break it.
    9. He shows off how to connect the tail weapon. His blast effect doesn't peg in as tightly as he wants.
    10. The figure is 25cm tall. The chest eye uses red transparent plastic and some people have painted the eyes.
    11. The robot head has the same LED function. Also demonstrates face swapping.
    12. Shows off the articulation. The shoulder pads look a little loose, but it actually works well since the plastic is light, so it's good enough. He's not going to show off the finger gun. There are no forward ratchets on the shoulder, but there is a soft ratchet on the sideways motion. Ab crunch is loose. The forward thigh ratchet could be stronger, but the sideways ratchet is good. The ratchets can use some work.
    13. Overall, the figure has a lot of improvements compared to previous releases. But it also has other issues such as the ratchets not being tight enough and some tolerance issues. He hopes TA can make further improvements to existing figures in the future. The figure looks very good even if there's no one else making the transmetal figures. He hopes TA will make more characters and to continue to improve on them.

• Like Like x 9
  19. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Is there a particular way to contact them? I've been trying to get a new head for Cheetor for forever from the place I ordered from and they keep dragging it on.

20. ElekTriC

News Credits:

the original has 2 screws in his head so :p  also. i think he is missing a screw cover. video from mangmotion doesnt have that hole so thats why i believe that he is missing that piece.

as for the connection on the neck is also on the original. its just to secure the backpack and offcourse a nice way to protect the chrome finish.

Mangmotion:
    upload_2022-7-26_23-21-35.png

bombusbee
    upload_2022-7-26_23-22-23.png

• Like Like x 1