Trans4mers Rumor Mongering Begins: Jason Statham to Feel Shia's Shoes?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Master Fwiffo, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Fixed.

2. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    Someone needs to fix the title, makes it sound like Jason Statham wants to touch Shia's feet. XD
    anyway, if its only a rumor, thats great. But for real? Meh..i really dont want "The Transporter" in a tf movie, at least not as the main human character. Maybe as the military guy or even voicing a bot. He does have a good voice.

3. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

:lol  yea statham has a foot fetish wtf? :lol 

4. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    I wouldn't mind him in the movie but as the main lead? Hmm... I would say military but I like Lennox more as the maind man of NEST hmm...

If Sam is gone I'd rather have more focus on the humans though DOTM got the balance right.

5. gaetz

gaetz Gaetz

Headmasters or Rise of the Combiners. If Headmasters, jason could be an evil guy. Not an evil scientist. Just my thoughts.

6. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

I never knew Statham had a foot fetish! :lol 

7. Bahamut Prime

Bahamut Prime Even Kaiba supports 'em!

Makes me wonder if the truth's actually out there... ^^;

8. Slimshadow457

Slimshadow457 Well-Known Member

As my dear Shia would say: "No no no noo no nooo nonono NO!!!"

I mean, c'mon it's a nice Trilogy! WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE GOOD THINGS STAY FOR A WHILE, HOLLYWOOD!!! I'm sorry, but I'm getting tired of all these Wonderful trilogies of movies getting ruined because of a Fourth movie. I mean, come on, first the Terminator series (which didn't even need the 3rd one), then X-Men Series, then the Pirates of the Caribbean, then Toy Story, then HALO! AND NOW we have this... :mad: 

9. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    You know this could all be a joke by Shia and Bay, they might still be doing it just saying no for now for some stupid misdirection campaign or whatever. As for the leading guy? Why bother? Why not have a movie where Oh wow look, we found another metallic type planet on the other side of the universe (who happens to be Primus or Unicron who may or maynot transform) and there you have your next movie, you don't have to have a leading guy or girl just a kickass movie. I like Jason as an actor but in the Tf movie, I don't know if it would work or not.

10. Gatehawk

Gatehawk Gooner

I say this would be an awesome idea, Statham and epic movies go hand in hand. Transporter 1, 2 & 3, Death Race, Crank 1 & 2, and The Expendables all those movies were awesome and Statham had a role in them.

11. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Statham? Yes, please. My favorite action star in my favorite franchise? That's a no-brainer.

12. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

News Credits:
    Not only could Statham fill Shia's shoes, he could beat him to death with them.

And then he would drink a refreshing Orangina.

13. Raiju

Raiju Go For Broke Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Feel his shoes? XD All sorts of weird connotations there. Like John Tutorro's (Agent Simmons) character from Mr. Deeds ("Let me touch your feet!")

That said, I couldn't give a crap less about Sam and his touchy feely boyhood relationship with Bee (a character I never cared for in any iteration or canon of Transformers, nor for his toys). I watch Transformers for the flippin' cool giant robots that turn into things blasting each other, not some dork running around screaming, Nononononononono! or BUMBLEBEE!! or OPTIMUS!!! every 15 seconds.

Jason Statham isn't my first choice to play the leading role in the next movie, but he can't do that much worse a job than Shia did. I'd much prefer a militaristic bent to the human element of Transformers anyway. If Statham can offer this in a macho action hero package, bring it on. No more annoying kids/teens, I say!

14. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    Ain't happenin'. He could be yet another army guy, maybe written in alongside Josh Duhamel's character. But if you really think they're not going to cast another early '20s male as the main lead? Oh you are so, so dreaming.

15. jono

jono Prime

No.

16. shadowfall1976

shadowfall1976 The Alpha and the Optimus

I can't stand his acting, I have never watched a whole movie with him as a main starring role in it, never will, I tried many times.
    All his movies are based on too much action and not enough acting talent, at least on his part.

The Rock, Dwayne Johnson should have a military role in Transformers, or something as a somewhat main character.

But I haven't even seen the 3rd movie yet, waiting for the theaters to get a little emptier, will see for my Anniversary, and
    hope that they didn't F the story up, and yes I would love to see a 4th movie, but it has to be really good, and something
    different, if not leave it at 3 please. Don't Jaws, Saw, or Friday The 13th it to death, Same BS different movie number.

17. Foster

Foster Haslab Unicron Backer #10 Veteran

News Credits:
    YES. Loved him in Snatch.

18. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Statham should be in the TF franchise somehow, but the lead character will always be an American. He would however make a kickass SAS guy to work with NEST or he could voice one of the Wreckers, now that we've established they are British :lol 

19. DarthP00P00

DarthP00P00 Autobot

Whoa whoa whoa... STOP. TF3... JUST.CAME.OUT. Too soon alright! Just... NO!

20. defstar

defstar Autobot...

You mean "fill Shia's shoes"...please a two-year old could do that...

How about having NO humans!...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.