Trans4mers Rumor Mongering Begins: Jason Statham to Feel Shia's Shoes?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Master Fwiffo, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    "Feel" his shoes? Look, I don't wanna know about Jason Statham's foot fetish, okay?

2. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ha ha LOCK STOCK AND 2 SMOKING TRANSFORMERS..

Wheelie and Brains....lol

3. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Terrorcon King

I like Statham for what he is.

He is not a Transformers actor.

I could, however, see him as a voice. Sixshot, maybe? He'd make a great ninja consultant.

4. MNsor

MNsor Well-Known Member

The paradox would be seeing Satham's character actually getting hurt during a fight with giant robots, since La Boef/Sam seemed to be indistructible, to a level that was very hard to believe even for a sci-fi movie...
    Anyway, I don't think there's any chance this is real news. It's just a machination to keep people interested. Besides, who is the source of this supposed bit of information?

5. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl Koruption_Kosplay

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    The perfect actor for Bays style of film making and he just so happens to leave the franchise! Gah what terrible timing. However I will be overly pleased if this panss out as i love Jason Statham and having him bicker with Giant robots would be great :D 

6. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    he could do a voice for some robot tbh..

7. oweng

oweng Member

There's too many happenings on bayformers for rebooting . People will only be confused if they reboot TF Movie . In short , Shia : Not lead actor & Reboot , NO !

8. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    Honestly I just don't see how after watching DOTM how they could make a 4th Movie,not going into specifics for those who haven't seen it yet but ain't it getting too Friday the 13th-ish if they keep resurrecting the bad guys from the dead.I mean Jeez there is only so many times you can do that before it gets B-O-R-I-N-G. So I say in closing I really hope DOTM is it for this one,maybe a reboot later on inn 3 or 4 years with like Beast Wars characters.Later all.

9. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Just a rumour, blah blah but my god I would love to see Statham in Transformers, there's a man who knows exactly what his films are and what his audience expects of him.

10. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    This is the only way I'd truly be fine with his inclusion on the cast.

11. Ravage101

Ravage101 Well-Known Member

Statham as the leading man in Transformers?!?! Now we're talking!!!!!! No more whinny leading "boy". And the prospect of the film being "Darker" you mean more "believable?!?!" As in now giant robots invading earth really is no laughing matter...I'm down for that, a rewrite a reset or something.

The thing I loved the most about the transformers movies are the robot designs...acting and the "boy wonder" not so much.

If someone wants to take this story and make it something really is believable and quite possibly terrifying, I'm totally down for it. I really hope the Statham news does become a reality...but really it all comes down to the writers and the director. I was never hot on JJ Abrams doing 3the abomination called Star Trek but if he would take that kind of creativity and put it towards what really needs a reboot or redo thus the Transformers, I'd like to see a director like Abrams work his magic here.

12. Oktoberfest

Oktoberfest Well-Known Member

Rumour is clearly not true. A darker direction is not compatible with blockbuster mass appeal in most cases, especially if a franchise still needs to grow (ROTF did not really manage to generate a significant greater income than part 1, take a look at boxofficemojo).

13. MC Rap Throne

MC Rap Throne unknown member

News Credits:
    Jack Black. To piss all of you 'professional cinema critics' for not having a cult east europe actor playing the lead role in a Transformers movie.

14. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i think some one's dreaming if they think hasbro can get away with selling boy toys to an even darker, movie violent, and more sexual, movie, then the bay movies. :lol 

hasbro already got in enough trouble with selling toys with the Sex and racial stuff. now some one wants to make it all, BATMAN? what are they insane? :lol 

15. jackratty

jackratty New Member

Please don't let this to be true because we'll end up with something even worse that ROTF.

Let this trilogy be A TRILOGY and work on a reboot combining what was good in this trilogy and new ideas and make the robots have a more prominate role other than providing massive explosions.

16. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Jason Statham is awesome. The End.

17. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

idk, i am kind'a curious to see what they do now that megatron is dead, and as much as i'd want a reboot, i'd LOVE to see them add galvatron, and other cons, maybe blitzwing and astrotrain. maybe the combaticons. and megatron's been dead once before, no reason why he can't come back, with a shard of the allspark. and a new body!

18. Neo-Primus

Neo-Primus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Statham as a Headmaster would rock, would make the human element more bearable if they actually interacted with the bots :D 

19. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Staham could make an awesome Spike Witky in a reboot. I love this idea.

20. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Yes, please. Dutch was bad ass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.