Trans Craft TC-02 Bumblebee Movie Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by BLNadal, Nov 27, 2019.

1. mantisfists

mantisfists Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    That OSKO looks totally different than the TC version. Differences really stand out in the side by side on that last review. Is that an OSKO of the TC Bee or just a KO of the character in general?

Edit: I see....that was the Zeta and not the TC. Nevermind

Are there side by sides of that and the TC?

2. Megalotron

Megalotron More ferocious than a deathclaw

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, just did! Looks like a little bit a force was required to close it on your copy, I might try a little harder in that case, i just didn't want to break anything obviously. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hellsing

Hellsing Well-Known Member

Can someone show me what joints should I be really careful with on this guy? I really love him and would be heartbroken to see him breaking apart

4. Atomic Tofu

Atomic Tofu Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    @Hellsing...my friend all of it...any part that has/is attached to a dark grey piece...that formula they used for it ended up being too brittle. You may have lucked out of course and had one with that extra "mix" cycle and your copy might be holding up...but yeah...it's just a matter of time.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Hellsing

Now I just wish they designed the head like the mpm, since I think I'm gonna break something by popping of that head

• Like Like x 1
  6. LeoJ

LeoJ Well-Known Member

Selling this guy intact and in practically new condition. PM if interested

7. timcourtois

timcourtois Well-Known Member

I'm looking for some help on the transformation of this guy:

In car mode, it looks like the faux-chest parts are supposed to lock onto a little tab. (See photo.) I can get them tabbed in easily enough; but when I plug the rear wheels onto the faux-chest part, the wheels pull the faux-chest part off their tab.

Anyone else have this problem? Is there a way to get these parts to hold together firmly?

Thanks for any help you can give!

IMG_6250.JPG

8. Illiterate Scholar

Illiterate Scholar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys, a friend bought this not knowing about the QC issues. I told him about it, and now he's wondering where he can find these diecast "upgrades" that are seen in this video? It's not the OSKO. Honestly, I don't even know if they're really diecast. Neither of us understands what he's saying in the video.

9. Atomic Tofu

YouTube (Legacy):
    @Illiterate Scholar the diecast parts for TC are like BigFoot information...out there, not dependable or reliable...but existed...nobody ever got any replacement parts that were improved...AND of course, if you don't live in the WEST, Bigfoot is something that EXISTs to make money...sort of like these supposed DIECAST parts. LOL :p 
    @VinhLee this might be a place Vinh might make a LOT of money on...just pieces...no painting ;) 
    BTW...I think TC sucks...prolly worse company of all time...2nd to none...second would be TW? ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  10. Render

Render I’m all kinds of nerd.

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Okay, so I’ve been dreaming of getting this figure since it was announced, but I kinda forgot about it and now I’m seeing a bunch of qc issues now that it released? What exactly went wrong with the diecast? Can you tell me other things that have gone wrong so I don’t make a mistake in purchasing this? Lol

11. Hellsing

The die-cast is talking about a upgrade kit, not sure about the second part of the comment. As for the problems, some joints are likely to crack like the chest transformation joint and the leg joint (the one that moves the leg up and down, left right etc), my copy has no chest crack and I super glued the leg joint to prevent cracking, it can still transform

• Like Like x 2
  12. Atomic Tofu

YouTube (Legacy):
    The formulation of plastics for their "first" batch was bad and resulted in brittle plastic that either would crack/crumble during "enjoyment"...or eventually just crack if left in storage (like me) or on display like most others.
    EDIT: It's not entirely bad if you go into it knowing these issues and are prepared to deal with them ;) 
    EDIT again to make note, why I put "first" in quotes was supposedly issues were addressed, but didn't appear to be so, hence why Cyber Era CE-01 popped up.

Last edited: May 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  13. HnH

HnH MPM Moron

News Credits:
    Did they solve that with their CJ version? i'd like to know that... before i jump the gun

14. Atomic Tofu

YouTube (Legacy):
    I doubt it, I was going to buy that for a review to show fans "they fixed it"...but nah, I just didn't trust the brand anymore.
    EDIT: however, we are all open to give anything a second chance ;)  Just not me :D 

• Like Like x 2
  15. Render

Render I’m all kinds of nerd.

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I almost decided to buy Red Jump, but after seeing all the qc issues I can’t justify spending $130 on something that will most likely, 99% break at some point.

• Like Like x 2
  16. HnH

HnH MPM Moron

News Credits:
    Well had the same thoughts so i'm going to skip it...

• Like Like x 1
  17. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They blatantly lied about having fixing everything, then released promotional photos of Cliff with cracks already clearly visible all over it, in the exact same places as Bee. It was fucking hilarious. They actually used “we fixed the QC” as one of Cliff’s major selling points and they couldn’t even pose their own copy without it disintegrating.

I bet it still sells out.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Megalotron

Megalotron More ferocious than a deathclaw

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm, Ive never seen the promotional pics you speak of. All the ones ive seen it looked as fine as tc02 did in promos. Though, i havent even come across a single review of cliffjumper, other then some peope on Chinese forums. So not entirely sure if the qc was actually ever fixed or not. :/

19. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Check the thread for the OSKO Bee from Cyber Era, page 21. It doesn’t seem like TC sent out any advance or review copies of Cliff, so yes; the only reviews came from a couple folks overseas who got retail copies early, it seems. The absence of reviews is pretty telling to begin with, but the exiting reviews found that Cliff was essentially a straight-up reskinned Bee with no improvements, despite all the PR copy that TC sent around to retailers like Show Z. If you message retailers, all they will say is “it should be fixed”, which is the same thing they said every time they knowingly solicited another batch of defective Bees.

Bottom line, wait for Cyber Era’s OSKO. It will be in better scale with the rest of the third-party bumblebee movie toys that are available, it won’t disintegrate, and we already know that it is getting better accessories at the very least; I would be shocked if it turned into anything besides a Volkswagen, but you never know.

As far as TC Cliff, my feeling if that Transcraft deserves to lose as much money as possible, after continuously lying and pumping out defective toys. I’ve said it before, but this community is so bad about controlling itself, we seriously helped them sell out three batches of these and that is embarrassing..

• Like Like x 6
  20. Bakarina

Bakarina Unapologetic Megatron Fangirl

You had me at "it won’t disintegrate".