Trans Craft TC-02 Bumblebee Movie Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by BLNadal, Nov 27, 2019.

1. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Who did you order from?

2. rushhourdude8

rushhourdude8 Well-Known Member

Is there any proof the new batch has the same issues? I
    Hello NothingHead, I just ordered from a retailer in the Netherland called tf-robots.

3. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After my third batch copy arrived with the exact same defects, ShowZ admitted that it “appears this release will have the same issues” after vouching during preorders that it should be fixed this time.

I hope Tf-Robots has a better return policy than them, dude. Sorry, but Transcraft learned after the second batch that every customer believes their copy will be the special one that magically doesn’t have any problems. It also seems like they only offer replacement parts for the hips, and those replacement parts will have the same defect, so don’t let your vendor talk you into waiting several months for that mess.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Illiterate Scholar

Illiterate Scholar Well-Known Member

Boy, Transcraft went from hero to zero. Their Bumblebee really looked like it could be one of the best figures of 2021. Now we can't trust them.

• Like Like x 10
  5. Sayan Rahman

Sayan Rahman Well-Known Member

My Bumblebee is still intact since release, but the piece for his left rear light broke off at the screw during my second or third transformation. Despite that, I had a good experience with my BB but it's clear that I probably just got luckier than most, since a lot of people have way worse breakages. It's unfortunate because their engineering really is amazing. They just need to get better with their build quality. Hopefully their Prime ends up being better

6. Redinferno77

Redinferno77 Well-Known Member

WTF have they done to the figure? Ah come on man...I already don't like the weathering but man is this V3 waiting for me tomorrow?.......:( 

Easy, if you have a Toyhax reprolabels sticker kit, the sticker set has black lines on the edges and comes in a silver sticker, you must patiently cut out the black lines and paste them, it is somewhat complicated because of the small line, But if you have many used sticker sets, they have many spare parts, the rest I have used Molotow chrome marker to paint the mirror and the axles of the wheels also to print transparent stickers for the license plate.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Chris C137

Chris C137 Costs less than an empty Fanstoys box.

News Credits:
    Oooh...

On the one hand that bot mode looks just as purdy as their Bumblebee. Hopefully they don't do a lazy weathering job on the final version like Bee though.

On the other hand, the QC on Bumblebee has been so bad to see, and they don't seem to have done anything about it with further batches. Plus when they teased his silhouette way back I really would've thought they'd give him a Cybertronian alt mode.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Bakarina

Bakarina Well-Known Member

God it feels bad passing on TFsafari's deal of $109 but as bad as I want it, I just can't deal with all these issues... Maybe a year from now we'll get a batch with the issues remedied.

9. Illiterate Scholar

Illiterate Scholar Well-Known Member

Same. I almost pulled the trigger.

10. Atomic Tofu

Atomic Tofu Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    Well...hopefully for everybody, Transcraft will hear/read and acknowledge the issue and realize many may not bite on their OP if they don't remedy the situation.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Septimus-Prime

Septimus-Prime Well-Known Member

Is it avail in TF Source?

12. VVa

VVa I play to win.

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Well I've had a change of mind and decided I don't want to spend $120+ on a figure that could very likely crumble in my hands doing the very thing it was supposed to wow us with. So I'm going with TE Bee. Accuracy BEE ️damned.
    TE Bee is a chunky little Autobot and nice, Yes.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Daedelus

Daedelus Know sacrifice, know victory

I already have the DLX Bee, but was really hoping something had changed in the build quality for this.
    Will probably get the Cliffjumper since if he breaks apart, he'll just be part of the diorama...

• Like Like x 1
  14. DarkRed401

DarkRed401 Well-Known Member

dont really care for their cliffjumper but its nice to have an update from them

15. VVa

VVa I play to win.

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Who cares unless the update is "we actually fixed the issue. (NOT CLICK BAIT)" .

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sayan Rahman

For those of you that have had their Bee's break on them, what have you done with the figure afterward? I saw some actual cracks on a couple of my Bee's joints today so I'm sure it won't be long before it ends up breaking

17. Phamduc

Phamduc TransArtTT

News Credits:
    my bee's chest broke in half from the spine. I have to insert a thick steel rod inside t connect the 2. Other cracks at joint I have to move very careful

18. Sayan Rahman

That's unfortunate, sucks that such an expensive figure has to end up staying only in robot mode. At least it still looks really good

• Like Like x 3
  19. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

Put it back in it's packaging to rot.

• Like Like x 3
  20. ghostyurei

ghostyurei Our race was a peaceful one once...

News Credits:
    I honestly want to say that I’ve been without issue on my first run TC-02, and been counting my lucky stars that even after heavy handling for both play and customizing no issues are present.
    But after reading all the posts got me curious enough to get my macro lens and have a closer look.
    Upon first inspection the hip joint appears to have no separation, though the seam is visible to the naked eye. Examined closely, the texture along the surface appears consistent, with no discernible edge along the seam.
    A1057818-1D30-4713-9173-7C44336E2AE2.jpeg
    However in the second hip joint (which may be the back of the opposite hip joint by assembly, it seems to be either misassembled or intentionally backwards on the other side) I can see a clear separation. It is VERY small, but the gap is clearly visible. It looks like it is starting to separate along the visible seam.
    B3A8A47B-F5E9-4B00-94DC-655B0F0E22A9.jpeg
    It seems that, over time, this seam will continue to separate, so I will attempt to seal it for now. This is just the joint I have access to, I can only imagine where else in the figure this may be taking place.
    It does seem like only a matter of time before they all disintegrate, apparently.
    Which is a shame for such a fun and beatifully engineered figure.
    The flaw is in the materials and casting process, probably exacerbated (as someone pointed out earlier) by the pin firing process. I REALLY wish they had not used metallic plastic for these joints…
    Best of luck to you all out there.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 13