Trailer Screen Caps

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Feb 6, 2011.

1. cypherXR

cypherXR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Does Dessert Brawl come with a cherry on top? :D 

2. J Migidy

J Migidy Vector Sigma's Lil Helper

News Credits:
    Yeah, serveral people have mentioned that idea in this thread. I see that as unlikely. The other movies didn't have automorph or mech alive features on the transformers. Mech Tech is just a gimmick for the new toy line and those guns probably come from the same source as his jet pack. Some have speculated that his trailer is used to carry around some of jetfires' old parts from the last movie in case he needs them.

3. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Ok, it's blurry as 'ol hell but that's definately Shockwave - and man, has he been to the gym.

4. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone else think that 'Con drone on the right is just way too small?

5. trex5000

trex5000 Autobot

Ebay:
    Is that my massive white cock and balls at the bottom of the shot? Haha

6. jazzman_78

jazzman_78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Don't know if anyone else caught it, but isn't that Ironhide Ratchet is standing next to?

7. Jcanuc

Jcanuc Well-Known Member

Hmm.... robots that turn into vehicles??? now why in hell would they need vehicles themselves - they turn into vehicles??? and a red car??? You know we cant render anytrhing in CGI that is red!!! - P.S. more explosions! who needs a story?!?

LOL, oh crap reading these threads makes me laugh.
    It's going to be a cool movie, and looks like for 3 they have done a WAY better job of keeping back the leaked info (which I am glad - bayformers will be bayformers)

As a franchise move has done wonders for revitalizing TF, and I'm looking forward to TF PRIME on Hub.

Rehash of cgi models doesn't bother me for the kind of fast paced Bay filming style, average viewer wont even notice the 12 different colored brawls.

Bee - Ok its been what now 4 years? just rip the vocal processors out of that hack doctor ratchet. I'ts glad they didn't make you a VW or this would just be a bad Herbie the luv bug movie. Guess that's the new Mute bumblebee for all future TF generations.

Story - I actually have a faint sense of hope for a small plot line in the mix of several hundred explosions now that O&K are gone, but I don't think for one second they F'd things up all on their own. (too many chiefs not enough indians)

Shockwave!!!!!!
    Oh I wish we got to see more of you.
    Please dont end up being a big pussy like Megs and The Fallen. First it was the cube, then the key, please don't die by some ******ed mystic cybertronian ankle bracelet.

8. Gasoline634

Gasoline634 New Member

1. Ironhide bashes into the two Dreads, and they all transforms. I think thats by the Milwaukee Museum, Ironhide is probably protecting Sam from the Dreads.

2. Those Arks in the sky are probably the same as the Ark that had crashed landed on the Moon in the Announcement trailer, but other Arks have been sent to Earth.

3. That bird bot is bound to be Laserbreak!

4. Optimus Prime is going in for the kill, the jet on the back is something to do with his trailer, and the gun. Zoom into the picture when hes about to smash into Deep Desert Brawl and that, if you do youll be able to work out the robots! I think Shockwaves in the shot.

There! Sorted, i think. LOL!

9. adypax

adypax You didn't betray me, you betrayed yourself.

ok guys..this is what i think..that "lazerbeak"..the concept and idea that they have for it and i think is this..watcha guys think???

[​IMG]
    Archaeopteryx..the first bird on Earth
    Lazerbeak..the first bird on Cybertron..
    just thinking..

10. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pointed out the Cons and Autobots i can see in the flying entrance by Prime... added in Prime's trailer/jectpack as a seperate Bot for some reason lol

[​IMG]

11. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    hm..I think I"ve just noticed long haul too

awesome

12. hrxzk973

hrxzk973 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the pic with ironhide raming into the Dreads is pretty sweet

13. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ...I don't see it. They both have flight feathers, that's about it.

Also, Archaeopteryx was not the first bird. Rather, a fossil specimen of the genus was the first discovered that clearly represented a mosaic of features that were considered bird-like and reptile-like. :)  PM me if you want to know more, I study phylogenetics and have an amateur-level interest in dinosaurs (including early birds).

14. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sure Arks would not be firing on city buildings. Those are 'Con warships most likely

15. JuicyNo

JuicyNo Well-Known Member

I'm assuming the tentacled bot is the drill bot that was mentioned during filming. I didn't notice it at first, but in the trailer you can see it spiraling as it comes towards the screen.

16. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

Warships that Shockwave brings with him after receiving a distress transmission from SS and Megs?

17. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Oh, yeah! You can definitely see his ribbed chest, eye, and arm blade. More please. :D 

It looks like the green Wrecker to me. You can kinda see some of the pale green around what looks like the shoulders.

18. lild_520

lild_520 Member

inregards to all the bird transformer thoughts i was thingking it could one of the Dino Bots i know its whisful thinkin but hey we all have dreams it that concpte could work too

19. thien425

thien425 Well-Known Member

actually he is in this tv spot in the pic of prime flying he is on the top left of the picture.

20. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    That car appears to be a blue Muscle car. In the shot right before it goes to him in the passenger seat, you see the blue car from above, driving down the road. Looks like a late 60's/early 70s convertible. I would say a Chevelle, Oldsmobile or an old school mustang, but the problem was, a lot of the cars of the time looked the same from that far away.

It looks to be a soldier jumping out of the plane. The guy on the left side of the shot, looks to be hit with recoil of a blast, as he is falling backwards while the other guy jumps. I recall seeing a video a month or so ago, where they had a few of those guys jumping out and gliding.