Minor/Repaint: TR->BW Alpha-Prowl

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by DJsCustoms, Feb 13, 2018.

1. DJsCustoms

DJsCustoms Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "With the abduction of Maximal council member Ironhide, Prowl followed quickly behind. Without the combination power they had used to hold off the Tripredacus council in the past, Prowl altered his combination spark to a very different configuration for a very different and very ancient corpse left around after the great war."
    ~From Ship to Beast, from Beast to Bot, this is one Headmaster who'll take the shot!~
    IMG_6464.png

Pretty simple. Took a TR Alpha Trion and tried to repaint it as Beast Wars Prowl with some G1 liberties:
    -A reddish brown mane helps stand out(especially next to "Talonted" who I painted at the same time).
    - Sticking with the BW toy design, the blade is the same color as the fur, but with a proper lion tail fluff at the end via the spear-tip of the sword.
    - Inner knee section carved out slightly to allow it to NOT scuff the paint(again).
    - Swapped out the AlphaTrion headmaster with a Mindwipe instead. Used Contour putty to give it a proper faceplate similar to BW Prowl's Toy design(Which I'm aware is an open Primal-style faceplate, but I liked the look of it closed).
    - Used some black to at least slightly reference G1 Prowl's colors.
    - The headmaster in particular is basically G1 Prowl with tan replacing the white sections.

IMG_6459.png IMG_6460.png IMG_6461.png IMG_6462.png IMG_6463.png IMG_6465.png IMG_6466.png
    IMG_6482.png IMG_6483.png IMG_6484.png IMG_6485.png IMG_6486.png IMG_6487.png IMG_6488.png IMG_6489.png IMG_6491.png IMG_6492.png

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 14
  2. ReximusPrimal07

ReximusPrimal07 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So cool!

3. FragtimusMagnus

FragtimusMagnus the DJD misfit

YouTube (Legacy):
    please find a way (if your going for the whole trio) to make them combine

4. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

Great job on both customs mate! Truly inspiring work.
    I am impressed and glad to see more natural tones on these customs. The Gryffon is beautiful, and this horned Lion is most excellent!
    Keep up the great work, I know I'll be watching for your future endeavors.

5. Mizzinno

Mizzinno Merc With A Mouthplate

News Credits:
    *Glances up at headless Alpha Trion* This is a cool idea.

6. DJsCustoms

DJsCustoms Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Not these two. I was going to use the Alpha Prowl for it, but ultimately the big problem is Ironhide would have to be absolutely massive to pull off the same effect as the Kenner Ironhide. I would have to ATLEAST use a Energon Metroplex.

I'll probably re-visit the idea when I have a bit more space in a few months and have a full work studio again.

• Like Like x 1