Toyworld TW-T Series

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dream Warrior

Dream Warrior Well-Known Member

It will probably still be orange, albeit a more subtle shade. That's my guess anyways....

2. Depthcharge

Depthcharge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Super excited to see this series continue. I love all of the ToyWorld figures I have bought (most of them) and the Not-Throttlebots are among my favorites for sure.

3. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    what is that sexy looking armoured/offroad truck????I have to have it!

4. backlash3906

backlash3906 Throttlebot

News Credits:
    I'm torn between dissatisfaction over Freeway, my favorite Throttlebot and first TF toy ever, being the smallest by a noticeable margin... and the fact that it's a Mini Cooper, which I love. :) 

5. GinoPuppy

GinoPuppy Star Seeker

I feel like this needs to be a six combiner(if not seven!) the feet are spoken for. and the have a 3 point connection. two peg holes on the side, and one on the back. but this to me looks like a below the knee only kind of foot. So that means one of the bots needs to be the knees and upper thighs and waist? So wideload maybe? then there needs to be an upper torso, guessing goldbug. maybe the chest and head. leaving trace and freeway as the arms. trace we know is an arm. will there be tuns of partsforming? maybe. we still need hands. also a large sword or gun(my vote is for gun, as it feel more fitting) would be nice. is everything coming with the final member?
    anyway, mocked up a crappy mashup of what I'm talking about. (obviously this is not what it will look like)
    [​IMG]
    I expect it will be slimmer, maybe even shorter. but if there is a lot of partsforming like thighs and bits, it could change everything.

there is still soo much we don't know about the combined form.

Anyway I LOVE these little guys, combined mode or not, they are super fun to play with.

6. GinoPuppy

GinoPuppy Star Seeker

Was he confirmed as freeway? or is this still just a guess. mini cooper could be goldbug.

7. Depthcharge

Depthcharge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:

For serious. These figures are amazing in their own right so for me the combining mechanism is like sprinkles on top of the icing that already came with the cake. The individual bots that are currently out don't suffer even a little for the combination (which does make me think there will be parts-forming involved unless either the combined form isn't very articulated or something crazy exciting and awesome comes out of the remainder of the set). These are just great toys, end of story.

8. negative

negative Well-Known Member

I am very glad for this news. I have the first three and they are very nice toys.

Even if they don't end up combining, I will still buy these in a heartbeat.

Thank you

9. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    My only problem with this line is how inconsistent they are with the releases.

10. GinoPuppy

GinoPuppy Star Seeker

True!

I hope they keep making non mainstream transformers. I have bought every figure they put out except for prime, megs, and bee. I have (or will have) the only versions of those i'll need. and most of the other mainstream guys are (or will presumably be) covered.
    For me these guys are obscure(never had or knew much about them growing up) but they are amazing figures. I'd buy random (non mainstream) transformers at this scale and ingenuity. they could take any number of old bots that didn't either get toys or had really simple transformations due to size and re-imagine them, and I think they'd sell. I would be interested.

edit: hell, make gobots!

11. Alteron_Sheng

Alteron_Sheng 'Tis an Kitbasher & Elder TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Whoo!!!
    I loved the Throttlebots in the comics (although due to getting that particular run of comics out of order I didn't realize at first that goldbug=bumblebee) and was worried that TW wouldn't be finishing this line.
    I can't wait to get them all. Don't know if I'll ever put them in gestalt mode, but I can't wait to have this team^^

12. motorthing

motorthing Too old for this $hit

News Credits:
    Bring. Them. On.

That is all.

13. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    approx 60 a piece original = no loss for you.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
  14. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ever stop to think that I might have paid aftermarket prices for Grind Rod? Well, I did to the tune of $90 shipped. The other two set me back $65+ each after shipping. My math on that is $220, and I'm asking $225 shipped. After I pay to ship them, I will lose money. So there you go. I have been kind enough to explain myself to you, although honestly I don't have to explain a damned thing. Ask questions before making assumptions.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
  15. Turnman

Turnman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Happy these are still comming.

Hope we also get the extra of a combined form.

16. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

yeah, i thought that comment was out of line. I'm glad you defended yourself though. :) 

17. bigpink

bigpink Breastforce

Ebay:
    I'm starting to think that the Mini-Cooper IS Goldbug. The Classics BB is a sort of Mini type car so it kind of makes sense for GB to be a Mini.

Also, if TW was smart, they would have a few releases of the GB mold with a few different heads. Like, maybe Glyph, Wasp, Bugbyte, Volks, and then with some mods make a nice Tapout, Carerra, and Cliffjumper? Though really they only need to do Glyph, Wasp, Bugbyte, and Tapout.

18. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Surprised they haven't done that with the Bii mold.

19. Skyfire87

Skyfire87 Phase 6r

I'd bet we will know who those two are supposed to be when they get some color on em. ;)  excited.

20. Victory Liner

Victory Liner Well-Known Member

I'm glad Wideload is not a dump truck he always looked out of place on a Car based team his new Vehicle looks great and I hope they do combine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.