TOYWORLD TW-FS Movie Series

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by BLNadal, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Even for the current price I would get him. But not with those floppy arm panels and the clearance for the wheels.

I hope those issues are resolved with the purple version, but if they are not I fear it will be the nail in the coffin of this great idea for a movie verse chug line Toyworld had.

As usual a great idea, botched by a third party companie's bad desicions.

2. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Yeah honestly they could have just stolen any of the studio series headsculpts and it would have looked way way better. That head design of bee has been around for over ten years now so it's not really excusable to mess it up, IMO.

3. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've got BB in hand and he is stunning. (although it turns out the shoulder mounted wheels significantly limit articulation) I really hope they redo this figure at mpm scale. He's pretty much on par with mpm already (excpet for the shoulder issue). WOW!

• Like Like x 2
  4. CryptiniteDemon

CryptiniteDemon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Finally got mine in. I did not expect this thing to be this tiny. Seeing it in other people's hands didn't prepare me for how tiny he is. And that's a good thing because I have been wanting more complex small transformers.

The transformation on this thing is just insane. I love it. Surprisingly complex. Paint job is excellent. The weathering really adds something to him. Only complaints I have is one of his forearm flaps is really loose and constantly falls back down, and the range of the elbow joints isn't amazing. Seems to have an appropriate amount of diecast joints where needed.

The instructions are hard to follow because of the terrible colors they used. These companies need to just start putting youtube links on their instruction sheets.

Really an excellent piece.

• Like Like x 1
  5. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had to use a youtube video (which I almost never do). The instructions are useless.

I turned the seats on the forearms a different direction (they stick out a bit but it looks fine to me) and used them to brace the arm panels that keep coming open. It works great!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Can you provide a picture?
    That could be a great solution for everyone.

7. CryptiniteDemon

CryptiniteDemon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I put a little gorilla glue in the joint and wiggled it around. It's good now

• Like Like x 1
  8. siccoyote

siccoyote Worst side of the fandom

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think maybe you are over-reacting.
    the floppy panels are not a big deal, in many poses they are not an issue and they could be fixed by just adding a little something into the pin holes.
    The clearance... well many bot cars have very tight clearances underneath and sometimes if you don't have things lined up exactly right it struggles to roll (as rolling things should... hurray for rolling) but I will have to see this for myself once Kapow Toys eventually gets mine shipped out.

I have to admit when I saw Bulldog in the cinema I immediately said to the person I was with "I want the toy of that one" so getting him was a no-brainer, Bumblebee I wasn't so sure about, especially with the increased cost, but what forced my hand is that I really want to get their Starscream, that fokker!

9. RoboW4rrior298

RoboW4rrior298 Maximum blast!

News Credits:
    I thought that we were going to be seeing grey prototypes of the triple changer Shatter and Dropkick they have been doing by now.

They announced they’d be shown by Q3 2019 but still no sign of either.

10. nutnut

nutnut Well-Known Member

What about hotrod

• Like Like x 2
  11. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Still see the Sunshine

I wish 3Ps could just do weekly progress updates just to show that they are making progress. Even if it's just minute shit like "better detail on the chest 3d model" or "production factory contracted" or "paint mask template finished;" just to know the company's alive and at work. Even if there's delays, it'd be nice to hear that they're working through some issues instead of just silence. But then Toyworld in specific seems to have gone fully underground, given how Green Hornet is already coming out yet they've been pretty quiet for a while...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Yes. My comment was quite hysterical. I have calmed down since then :rolleyes: 

If repositioning the seats helps, as Harrismonkey says, that would be a simple solution.
    It does seem an annoying issue in the reviews. But I like the look of the toy in every other way.

Maybe you are right about the clearance. But I do hope that if I get my copy I don't have to spend the majority of the transformation adjusting and readjusting the panels in order to get him to roll.

13. Highbrow98

Highbrow98 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've got mine recently and I've got to say that I apparently lucked out this time, because while the arm panels flop around during transformation and that's kind of annoying, when they're fully in place they stay there pretty solidly. On the other hand, his battle masks refuse to stay on and the calf transformation is a pain and kind of scary. Overall though, this little guy is pretty amazing, if a bit overpriced.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    拓艾沃德商店

6a7f62bdgy1g86ox50ie3j22c03404qr.jpg 6a7f62bdgy1g86oxc5rohj22c0340u0z.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  15. Gargamel

Gargamel Well-Known Member

Is anyone willing to sell the Starscream part that came with Bulldog, please? I didn't get a part when I bought mine, for some reason.

Just received Bumblebee with Starscream part #3. Has there been a part #2 yet that I've missed?

16. Highbrow98

Highbrow98 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just try to contact your seller. The first batch didn't come with it and retailers were supposed to distribute them later.
    No, so far there's only one arm and one leg. Toyworld is releasing them out of order for some reason.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gargamel

Gargamel Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'll try to contact the seller.

18. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    If your seller can't provide it, try sending a message to Robotoybase and ask. They'll probably want you to order something else for them to pack it in with, but it's an option.

19. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Tetiobot

Tetiobot Well-Known Member

Emgo review is online

My complaint is lack of weathering effect on alt mode. In previous pictures alt mode was more weathered