Toyworld TW-Bii

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by HunterRose, Jul 2, 2014.

1. HunterRose

HunterRose Well-Known Member

I didn't see a discussion on this (and I couldn't find one in the search). But does anyone else have this guy?

I really like it overall. He's a little fiddly, and a little bit delicate in some spots, but mostly he's a real solid figure.

In fact, based on the pics I've seen, I'm thinking I am going to like TW-Bii better than MP-Bee.

I do have a question - It seems like recently, mine has gotten some loose ankles. Looking inside the foot/ankle connection, I think it's just a ball socket. Which should be nail-polishable, right?

The only other problem I've found, is that the ball joint on backpack/trunk slips off easily and is super tiny, so it's hard to get back together.

Anyone else have any problems or experience with him?

2. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There should already be a thread, so expect this one to be collapsed within it.

Like my Bii also. Agree he's definitely fiddly, especially going into vehicle mode. But his bot mode is what sells it and boy does it ever!

3. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
  4. T4LIFE

T4LIFE Well-Known Member

Both modes look very nice and very "bumblebee" but I'm very disappointed in the transformation of it. But for the money i still think it's worth it to pick it up.

5. dwong1207

dwong1207 Well-Known Member

My only issue with this toy is that the ankles are on ball joints and the figure starts to tip over slowly. Not sure if this had been talked about yet. I mainly keep it in alt mode.

6. HunterRose

I guess that's what's happening to mine. Some nail polish should fix it, right?

As for the duplicate thread - I apologize, "Bii" and "Toyworld" didn't come up in the search. (Well, Toyworld had other things come up in the search)

7. HunterRose

@Stygian - Getting to altmode is a little fiddly, but once there, man I LOVE the chibi mold.

@T4LIFE - What don't you like about it? I love how the rear fenders fold into the chest, and how the roof rotates up.

8. T4LIFE

T4LIFE Well-Known Member

Probably getting nitpick here but yeah the rotating part of the transformation is what I'm talking about. Also I wish there was a way to cover the hinge in the front cause it looks kinda like his belly button and the hood in the back is kinda hanging out and not able to snap in all the way.