Minor/Repaint: Toyworld Hegemon Hight Increase

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Ultratron, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Ultratron

Ultratron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    image.jpg
    Love my Toyworld Hegemon, still the best option for a CHUG scale G1-esque Megatron in my opinion, but unfortunately he stands just a bit shorter then my preferred CHUG Optimus, KBB MP10V now I know there's the fire ferret shoes but I don't want any parts forming and they look a bit like clown shoes so I decided to find an alternate solution

The first thing I did was take apart his legs and on the knee joint you have these tabs that stop the legs from going past a certain point on the front and right side. simply cut the tab down untill you reach the begining of the second groove and bam! Now you got yourself and fully transform able Hegemon that stands perfectly with MP10V!
    _Ink_LI 2.jpg _Ink_LI.jpg image.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  2. ultraman zoffy

ultraman zoffy Well-Known Member

Good stuff! This is actually a common mod for most TFs with collapsible legs, but first I've seen it on Hegemon.

3. gibdozer

gibdozer Love Gun

Slick mod.

4. batmanprime

batmanprime Omega-con

Ebay:
    Fyi, I bought this guy today, just because I saw this post. Is it stable, no sliding down to the original height?

5. Ultratron

Ultratron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    When you do mods like this its kinda unavoidable for it to not easily slide back down but if you hold onto the leg as you pose him and then set him down he'll be fine