Toyworld Constructor (Devastator/Constructicons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. 4249david

4249david Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    You're going to have to post pics for this. Which parts faulty and replaced etc. Otherwise you'll get a stream of advice that won't be relevant, and you'll only find out after a conversation about it with the people offering it.
    Be specific and you will get specific advice that'll likely sort you out in no time :thumb 

2. THE dAY

THE dAY Well-Known Member

@4249david thanks for the advice.
    Here is my part with two right knee joints.
    I should be receiving a left knee replacement.

How do I remove this purple knee joint?
    2 right knees.JPG

3. JAIME ESCOBAR

JAIME ESCOBAR Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    You need to use a precision screwdriver Philip's, and take pictures as you take apart. There is a spring inside it, but it is easy to take apart and replace. Message me if you have questions. I can provide more advice.

• Like Like x 1
  4. THE dAY

@JAIME ESCOBAR , thanks I removed the three phillips screws (1 med, 2 sm) from the purple knee but it still seem stuck.
    I am able to pry it open but I can't seem to get around the gears.
    Do I need to remove/loosen the upper thigh area first? Or should I just keep trying to remove it from where I'm at?
    Appreciate the help!

5. JAIME ESCOBAR

JAIME ESCOBAR Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yes, you remove the thigh covers, and the screws in the thighs to take apart. Take pictures to keep track of where the screws go and the springs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. THE dAY

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pool5555

Pool5555 Well-Known Member

Ebay:

You should have a G-1 head and a studio ox screaming head. I'm assuming you have TWCO7x constructor?
    Get in touch with the seller and let them know you are missing a whole head. Make sure the faces are thereas well. It should have a open mouth face plate for yhe g-1 head and a closed mouth face plate for studio ox.

That baggie with the Add on pieces are accessories for burdens back and lat fillers for combined mode. See pics below.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Tormatron

Tormatron Well-Known Member

I have to choose between a brand new weathered constructor and a brand new cel shaded constructor. Any opinions anyone would like to share on which one I should choose?

9. Tormatron

No other cel shaded figures as of yet.

10. Pool5555

Pool5555 Well-Known Member

Ebay:

I have both. I prefer cel shade based on the toon feel.

11. Acteon

Acteon Overworked

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am rather fond of the toon shaded version myself - the new TE Prime is coming in a cel-shaded variant too, so that might make for an epic standoff if you have the display room?

• Like Like x 1
  12. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I have opted to sell my cell shade. I was not getting the vibe from him. Waiting on my weathered to arrive. I am unsure on that on as well. Too much yellow so I will have to see how I feel when I get him in hand. The only two that really strike me are my yellow weathered and my X. If I had to choose between them and I was in your shoes I would take the weathered. If you need a good deal on a cell shade I have it if you need it if you decide to go that route.

+uf%IieMRgurKGvIXIuDIg.jpg

13. Tormatron

Thanks for the replies. So, from pictures I saw, it seems the weathered version comes with only gray thighs? Is there no way to get weathered green thighs?

14. Nicorobot

Nicorobot Well-Known Member

From my point of view, the weathered green exists only as picture on a box. That’s all. What there is inside is not green.

When Cell Shaded and Old "Green" will be sol out, i think we will see another weathered Constructor available for pre-order, this time green for real (maybe).

Question: does UPS suck? After travelling quickly for about 1600 Km, my Dirty Yellow has been blocked in four damn days in a small town about 50 Km far from home. How is it possible?! I can't understand why they don't want to deliver my baby. Damn! :( 

15. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Neg. For whatever reason TW seems to think everyone likes weathered gray. Doh!

16. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Hmm. I think all postal and delivery systems are completely screwed up. I had an item shipped from Showz before another and it’s still delayed. Haha. Pandemic has things turned upside down. Don’t worry. It Wil be home soon bro.

17. Nicorobot

Nicorobot Well-Known Member

Thank You Junk, as always.

But let me say that UPS is one of those big companies that manage their business in nasty way: if you call the customer “service”, there are ghost-operators answering from the other side of the planet; they know exactly nothing about your issue and they say they can’t contact the local agency where your package should be in transit.
    Just ridiculous and very disappointing.

18. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yea that does suck to hear. Keep us posted on your dirty yellow beauty and it’s progress. Hope it arrives soon.

19. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Well that didn’t take long for @ShowZStore to sell out of the deluxe cell shaded version. Aaaaaaaand gone!

20. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    One thing I will say about the great debate on the weathered version and why it was released in a lighter shade is that it might have been too close to the cell shaded version. The color schemes were very similar in the prototype phases and perhaps TW did not think that people would buy both if they were too similar. I mean they gotta make money! LOFL!!!:rolleyes: :D :cool: :p