Toyworld Constructor (Devastator/Constructicons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Venomboy808

Venomboy808 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey guys... i saw Showz is preordering the old green and i never own a toyworld before. do you guys think 689 usd is worth it?.. it will be an arm or leg for me.. but man does that ever look awesome. suggestion welcome. thanks everyone.

2. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    It’s expensive for sure. I got my order in a while back and now he has raised it to 698. I have been looking forward to this one. I think he has the most reasonable deal amongst all Chinese retailers. Only thing is that someone in this thread said he is like dangerously tight. That is how my cell shade one is and I’ll be selling that one soon. Good luck in your decision brother

3. Venomboy808

Ebay:
    Thanks Junk.. may i ask what was the price back in the days before it hiked up? are they limited release. thanks ahead

4. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Hey before you commit to him check out terryfsclub which I believe has it also. I would hunt around and see who has the best deal. Problem is right now everyone has hiked up their once good prices to its tough to tell. Bababobo is another place. Showz’ s price only went up a little to 698 from 689. His perfect constructor went up way too much. Good luck. Others chime in for help....

5. Daedelus

Daedelus Know sacrifice, know victory

Never owned one before either, but I love super detailed figures. Held off on buying the yellow version once I saw this one would be coming.

Kind of wish I'd paid the $455 for the yellow now that the OG is going for $600 plus but this is my preferred color. I have a preorder at ShowZ just so I can think it over more, I can spare it now but might need the money at the time it releases. ShowZ lets you cancel pre-orders at any time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    The only other thing I’ll add from buying from Showz is that he is excellent in sourcing TW parts. American retailers can’t match that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Venomboy808

Ebay:
    Ya i just put in preordrered in showz as well.. .. hopefully i can come up with the money when it release... I have other third party figure just not toyworld. But i heard good thing about this one.

8. Gokai Tahu

Gokai Tahu Emotionally compromised

Honestly I've been trying to figure out which version of constructor to pick up, and there are so many it's making my head spin

• Like Like x 1
  9. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    LOFL! Go with your gut. Want to display and transform all of them individually and have them in combined mode then go with the perfect. If you are content with keeping them in combined mode then the painted ones work because transforming them is hell with all the paint application. FYI.

10. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, same for me, I was just waiting for the closest thing I could get to the original green and purple so the perfect edition was exactly what I needed. But there's definitely other versions that look great

11. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    The perfect is really nice. I’m just waiting for prices to adjust. Too expensive to buy from overseas.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Zherneboh

Zherneboh BRAVE BOMBER

Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I finally made it through all the ratchet joints, in the arms, freed up the waist swivel and ab crunch, sanded down and lubed up where needed and got to a place I can start playing and photographing! Despite the effort needed to get this thing working from the getgo, the paint work and sculpting on this set is fantastic and feels worth my blood, sweat and tears, in the end. It's going to need maintenance along the way too but I'll consider it a labour of love. PicsArt_05-04-08.34.19.jpg PicsArt_05-03-11.02.16.jpg PicsArt_05-03-11.01.15.jpg PicsArt_05-03-10.54.48~2.jpg PicsArt_05-03-11.00.13.jpg

• Like Like x 22
  13. johnnycage46

johnnycage46 Well-Known Member

I got mine from Showz in about a 6 days. It looks fantastic, but I can attest to the comments others have made about how stiff everything is if you try to transform each bot. I got long haul transformed fairly easily, but the rest are almost glued to together (they aren't but it's just that stiff).

So if you go this route, you're likely looking at just having him in combined mode forever.

• Like Like x 2
  14. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    Always wanted this version and finally got it at a great price!

[​IMG]

Now, anyone selling the version 1 head? Please message me if you have it for sale and let,s work something out.

• Like Like x 7
  15. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

That’s the V2 right? If you don’t mind me asking, how much were you able to get him for?

16. Venomboy808

Ebay:
    thank you for your feedback .i dont usually play with it.. i just enjoy the crazy weathering detail in combined mode. cheers.

17. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    Yes, it’s the V2 and I paid $350 for it complete with all the accessories, paperwork and box.

18. ILoveLuci4

ILoveLuci4 Well-Known Member

No kidding! It's mind-bottling!

I might have to settle for that one (Ol' Green is $850+!!). Does it have an alternate face? I'm not big on the Homer face.

19. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

Holeeee.... that is an incredible deal! I'm totally jealous.

20. Sarin

Sarin Fool for Energon

Ordered the X back in December for €432 that's about $472 current rate. I would have never bought him for today's price, but I have to say, imho, this is the best devy one can get. Solid (maybe to solid), huge! and he's got the best astethics. At first I wanted to buy the Jinbao OSKO because it was a pretty cheap solution for getting a devy but as soon as I saw the X I knew I Had to have him.

• Like Like x 2