Toyworld Constructor (Devastator/Constructicons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. FiVE1ZERO

FiVE1ZERO The New Guy.

Just wondering if anyone knows if TW will be reissuing the regular Limbs/Bots separately in the Original green color? I know of the gift sets but someone i know already has 3 of the bots. (Hook,Mixmaster and Scrapper I believe) and is offering me a pretty good deal but warned me in advance it's been a pain in the ass trying find the rest of the set so he got the gift set and offering me these. Any input be great.!

2. minstral

minstral It's all about G1 Masterpiece

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I highly doubt the individual figures will get reproduced. History suggests box sets and diff colours are now the focus.

Heck, Toyworld didn't appear to have produced enough of the upgrade kits for the v1. So with pre orders on these running to over a year or so I don't the individual bots will appear again

• Like Like x 2
  3. FiVE1ZERO

FiVE1ZERO The New Guy.

Thanks man. Yea as tempted as I am to jump on my friends deal I don't want to be stuck in Combiner Limbo lol. Part of actually thought about getting the G2 figures and mixing them with the original release then I thought to myself "Wait.!? What am I doing here.!?" Lol

4. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

Tell your friend his best bet would be putting them up individually on eBay and hoping someone else comes along needing that single for whatever reason. I'd probably list them at their original price with a BIN and no end date (or whatever the max is) and just let them sit till someone came along needing that guy. He could probably even list them higher than original price as what are people's other option beyond buying the whole facking set over...but for anyone looking for just the one, I'm sure they'd be super happy to find the guy they're missing or attempting to replace for MSRP at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Blazing Mewtwo

Blazing Mewtwo Megatron Lover

He looks incredible
    Man I still need an mp Devy

• Like Like x 2
  6. XIVOLVE

XIVOLVE Well-Known Member

Well, I decided to pre-order from TFD for that price.

Guess what? I just got an email from them today stating that the price is an error and the real price is $600! :eek: 

I mean, the clear orange is selling for $300 at most US online stores. I don't know if I'm better off with the clear orange at this point since it is cheaper than the solid orange.

I bought the yellow Constructor box set for $400 (was a little too eager and should have held back a bit), though shipping was free, so it's ok I guess? :oops: 

Anyway, I'd really like an orange G2/Diaclone version and am still looking for a green v2 or metallic version for a decent price, even if I have to wait 10 years.
    I'm in no rush to buy after seeing all the price madness with this set.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DinobotSludge

DinobotSludge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Has anyone customized the Metallic Toyworld Devastator set yet? I ask as I am trying to find out if anyone happens to know of a purple paint that matches the Metallic ToyWorld Green Devastator sets purple. As I would love to be able to do the tigerblade style toon repaint to the crotch and upper thighs.

If anyone has any info, please share! I would deeply appreciate it!

• Like Like x 2
  8. FightingRooster

FightingRooster Well-Known Member

DF8583A1-534B-457A-9DB6-EC0334AF2960.jpeg FAD2DF31-67C4-4D12-AFA3-A60E1F8EDF49.jpeg E2099026-3E4B-4385-931C-4DDA9A6EAAF8.jpeg 1E9BCCC6-9966-4365-8AA0-375C31DC5686.jpeg New pics. Finally got ver 2 Constructor Green (used the Studio Ox Japan version)

• Like Like x 3
  9. Blazing Mewtwo

Does someone have ALL the Constructors?
    I wanna see a pic of all of them together

10. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

I hope there isn't anyone out there that owns all of them...that would just be obnoxious...and showing TW WAY too much undeserved love.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Blazing Mewtwo

Lol

12. 630509

630509 Dark God of Destruction

I've only heard absolutely horrible things about them on this forum, but I just placed an order so we'll see how it goes.

Recently or when it first came out?

13. pidge1114

pidge1114 Well-Known Member

So it’s easier to scratch his itchy knees of course

14. XIVOLVE

XIVOLVE Well-Known Member

Actually I've had great service from TFD. I'd rate them up there with Baba on ebay. Fast service and shipping times.

About the yellow Constructor box set, I pre-ordered at that price. Just before release, some online stores started to list their pre-order for $100 less, and my stomach dropped.
    I didn't want to cancel, out of respect, but I should have cancelled and got a better deal.

I've cancelled my pre-order for the solid orange Constructor at TFD and I think I will wait to see what the prices are after it is released. If there is a lower price upon release, I'll hunt it down, but if it sells out quickly, I'll have to react as such.
    Let me know if you do get a good deal from them, if they decide to lower the price, but I'm not paying $600 for the solid orange when the yellow box set was selling for half that at local online retailers.

15. speedracex

speedracex Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me on the Orange Devastator from TFD, i even paid in advance hoping that if there was a jump in price that the pre-order price would be honored. Nope, got my refund today after their asking for another 300.00. I know Yellow Devastators were going for 399. at one point so I figured 299 was a great pre order price. Guess I was right, too good.

• Like Like x 1
  16. amja99

amja99 Well-Known Member

I also have Orange Devy preordered from TFD but I havent received an email from them that the price changed. So I sent them an email to get a refund if they won't honor the original price.

17. mikequillm

mikequillm Wrecker

News Credits:
    Can u imagine being an assembly worker at TW?

INTERCOM: "there is a green Kia soul with its headlights on. Lunch will be at 11:40 today in the main cafeteria. And today's constructor color is black, subject to change"

• Like Like x 2
  18. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

My bloody bastard is finally complete after I installed the replacement parts on Bonecrusher, from stuck now his arms flop a bit :confused: 

Anyway....the thing is gonna remain combined forever.....

Is there a trick on how to install the missiles on mixmaster? I got them in the first time but after test firing them, I can install one and then after I push in the other it ejects the first one.......o_O 

And.....I need to start applying Decepticon logos willy nilly.....

19. Megasquared

Megasquared Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You have to push both of Mixmaster's missiles in at the same time.

• Like Like x 2
  20. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

I could have sworn I tried that.....oh well, here it goes again, thank you :thumb