Toyworld Constructor (Devastator/Constructicons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

Yeah. Np, dude. Happy to help out a fellow collector. :thumb  It took 4 to 5 hours, but I actually enjoyed doing it. :lol  I'm anxious to see what the weathered silver legs look like on Dirty Boy. :rock 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

56864441-409C-4D43-B259-2600B81243F3.jpeg Can’t believe how much bigger the box is for 07P vs the yellow one.

3. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    It's overkill. They could have easily used the same type of box, but they would have had to roll up the giant mousepad. BTW. That damn pad reeks to hell. And that box is sitting in my utility room. I am going to use it to pack a grow light I am selling on ebay. Otherwise, I would have already cut it up for recycle. Anyone who has yet to get him will be shocked when they see the outer box that covers it. LOFL!! I was like WTF...

4. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    As promised. Sorry for the delay. Yet another long day at work. Crashed out exhausted. No regrets because it pays for my TF addiction. haha

_DSC9085.jpg

_DSC9086.jpg

_DSC9092.jpg

_DSC9094.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  5. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

Damn, dude. You have some massive transformers. I wish I could take photos of my collection, but there isn't room in the house I live in currently to display them. One day...

Nice Omega, btw! Is it Fans Toys? Frigging huge!

6. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Thanks for the props. Yup those are FTs. I did not picture TG regular version. Hehe. He is undergoing surgery so he is in pieces. I am doing something to improve the hip joints and arm joints on all of them. Hope it works. If it does I’ll post my work in the TG Omega forum. I like the big bots and yea FT Omega is just massive. One day you will man!! It’s fun!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

I dont know about all that, man. :tongue:  That is a lot of space they take up. I'm pushing it as is with my G1 Transformer collection. My Dirty Boy is on the way, FT-10X Jetfire is releasing in the next 2 weeks or so and I broke down and ordered a Ocular Max Stealth Sphinx PS-01S, which should arrive Monday.

I'm running out of room. :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  8. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

5BBD00D3-797B-4143-96D2-64201C808954.jpeg Packaged so differently. Tonight is going to be fun putting these beast together

• Like Like x 5
  9. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

When did you order yours? How long did they take to get to you?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  10. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

From ShowZ. Just under 3 weeks door to door.

11. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Same here. About 3 weeks. It will get to you. Don't worry. The more you stress about the timeframe, the longer is seems to take. LOFL

12. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

I was simply curious. I'm a few days short of 3 weeks. I expect it to move soon. No worries.

• Like Like x 1
  13. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    :mail 

• Like Like x 1
  14. darthmeh

darthmeh Member

I received TW-C07P from TFSource today. The shipping box (which was huge) contained the TW-C07P Parts box, which was a relief. I was worried I'd have to wait another month for those.

I haven't transformed the individual bots since I'm only going to him in combiner mode. Two QC issues to note - both have been mentioned on these forums:

1.) His knees wouldn't fit in the thighs. I loosened the thigh screws and that fixed the issue.
    2.) The Scavenger combiner shoulder joint wouldn't budge. It was completed seized, so I had to take it apart to move it into position.

My hands are pretty sore after putting everything together. All of the joints are super tight and took a lot of force to move, which can be a little scary considering how expensive it is.

For some reason I'm having a hard time keeping him balanced/upright - I must be missing something.

• Like Like x 3
  15. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

TWC07P - The knees not fitting into the thighs was a V1 issue. Guess it is back lol.
    Glad to hear it came complete.
    It looks good and more vibrant the the V1/V2 Green.
    The red windows and chrome really makes it pop.
    Still get weak in the knees when I see photos of this version.
    Got to keep my wallet will power up for the Nero black version.

• Like Like x 1
  16. M Alex

M Alex Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Quick question about Mixmaster: Mine has rather wobbly hips. He stands, but the weight of the top/backpack is a bit to much for those joints at time. It's not bad, he can even lean back a little and not topple over. I saw some reviews and at least one reviewer had this problem. Is there any way of tightening the hips?

Also, is there a way to lock his knees into place when in bot mode? In order to bend them, I have to hold the lower part in place. Emgo's and BSF's reviews seem to have them locked. If this was already discussed please tell me. This thread is... lengthy ;) 

17. ZSquared

ZSquared Member

I've run into the same issues. Ended up loosening the screws on the thigh covers a little to allow the knee to fit in. Also have the problem with the combiner shoulder joint. It feels like even trying to move it would break the figure. There seems to be two joints, the one to move the combiner peg into place, and another for the arm itself to have movement. Neither want to move. So even after taking a part and moving the combiner peg up, I have no arm movement.

18. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

Nailed it with that smiley. Lol. :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  19. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

I think I forgot to ask previously...does ShowZ require a signature to deliver this bad boy?

Update: Just hit Jacksonville, FL. Should get him tomorrow, but if not, certainly Wednesday. Sweet. :rock :rock :rock 

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  20. TotalMackerel

TotalMackerel Well-Known Member

I would guess yes. I haven't purchased this, but I did have to sign for Zeta Silverbolt, which is obviously smaller and less expensive.