Toyworld Constructor (Devastator/Constructicons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. razingstorm

razingstorm Well-Known Member

The fix I did for his shoulders involved lots of prying until parts popped, and nearly complete disassembly of his torso. You are making the right call, this shouldn’t even have been sold as it is.

2. Huntsman

Huntsman Member

Looks like it yes, me too.
    Anyway some more pics from when I was trying on silver parts 20190209_001428.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  3. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yup, that is exactly what I am doing with mine when he gets released from NYC customs where he has been for about 3 days. I prefer the silver thighs and face over the darker gray on this version. I will say the lighter shade of purple is cool compared to my V1.:eek: :D :thumbs2: 

4. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    Anybody?

5. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Nope. If you look back thru the thread you will see that QC issues are very random and so you just have to cross your fingers and hope for the best when you buy one. Good luck

6. Clou

Clou Member

Does anybody know an online-shop where I can buy Bulldozer and Unearth? Preferably in Europe.

7. Zappit

Zappit Well-Known Member

Boy this guy has a tricky torso transformation. I somehow managed to rip a thumbnail trying to get Burden attached to the waist.

Still need to do the arms, but damn, it really looks impressive.

8. Ruizu1990

Ruizu1990 dark energon is one hell of a drug

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think one exists. The single sets are sold out everywhere. You'd probably be best checking eBay (where people sometimes sell the the characters as single listings)

Robotoybase still has the individual constructicons for sale, but they're Chinese, so...

• Like Like x 1
  9. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Well metallic disco Dev just made it to NJ from New York's customs so now it should be just a matter of a few days. Keeping fingers crossed for minimal QC issues.

10. Zappit

Zappit Well-Known Member

Finally finished combining, and...wow. Wow. He really is a big, impressive piece.

This thing was a nightmare to finally finish, though.

Aside from the QC issues that led me to purchasing replacement Scrapper and Hook figures, the overall transformation process was extremely taxing. The leg bots went together well enough, and were tame compared to the rest. Long Haul and Hook really, really make you work for that torso, and I ended up splitting a thumbnail trying to lock pieces into place. I thought the arms would be easy until I tried to attach the forearm to Bonecruncher. Lining everything up was a frustrating experience, as the various locks spent over ten minutes refusing to play together. Scavenger wasn’t too bad, though.

Overall, it’s an amazing combiner, and quite sturdy.

But these little green bastards will never see robot mode again.

• Like Like x 1
  11. GhostFaceAZ

GhostFaceAZ Desert Decepticon

On the very first release, when bots were sold individually, which bot came with the pants?

12. Uxi

Uxi Citizen, Patriot, Scholar

I want to like this. It's a got everything I listed that I would want in a Masterpiece scale and quality Devastator and Constructicons (especially the gimmicks like telescoping hook, moving treads, etc) yet something just seems off. The arms and legs are perfect yet the torso definitely seems to skinny. Their Long Haul is perfect in robot and truck yet the Devastator torso suffers (exact opposite problem from UW/CW). I would like the dump truck to have a working dump truck bed. If not metal, sturdy plastic like a tonka truck.

13. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

Maybe the pics you are looking at are first runs (green and yellow first runs) without the torso fillers. V2 / second run came with torso fillers. V1 could be upgraded with them with an add on part.
    Toyworld TW-C03 BURDEN Heels and Green CONSTRUCTOR Torso Fillers

• Like Like x 1
  14. MaxPower

MaxPower Well-Known Member

I want this set but I don’t at the same time.
    Damn it Toyworld, make a good set without something wrong.

My perfect set would have the lighter green and this purple from the chrome set.
    It would have the chromed out parts. Purple tint windows and plastic. Two sets of heads for individual bots. G1 Toon heads and the Toy heads. All the additional parts along with normal colored barrels not chrome. I’ll tkae the die cast parts if they function well. Oh and also paint the legs silver on the bots that had diecast thighs as toys.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Olfio

Olfio Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Long Haul was sold with the thighs, Mixmaster with the big gun, the arm bots with forearms and hands, Hook with the head and Shovel with the chest piece.

16. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

To me this paintjob looks better and more fitting. But then again I am not going for the toon above all aesthetic, but a more realistic go (as in pre mp36) style with my Decepticons.

From the pics I see. Yes, yes he does!

It is unfortunate but it seems all of them have QC issues, more or less :(  Makes me anxious. I have 5-6 hours before I open the box and all I am receiving is negative signals.....Dont know if I will be able to fix the issues that might arise too :( 

17. pilot00

:jawdropper: 

18. BigRan

BigRan Well-Known Member

Hey guys...... reposting this question as I believe it got lost in the thread and nobody responded.

I just got moy money together, as was wondering if someone could point me to where I can buy Constructor (v2 original green). All the online retailers/stores I normally look at don't have it.

I have seen some posting here that they finally got theirs in. Can someone PLEASE help me??????

19. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Best bet is here or on fleabay. That's my suggestion. Good luck.

20. pilot00

2 Ηours roughly before unboxing event.....dare I say I am scared shitless....

• Like Like x 1