Toyworld Constructor (Devastator/Constructicons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. porkchop123

porkchop123 Well-Known Member

The Chosen Prime did a video review of both.

2. Cyberrabbits

Cyberrabbits Well-Known Member

So ya I want these guys as my MP constructicons but I'm hearing elbow issues l, which seems to be resolved but if I buy Bulldozer and Unearth will they have the elbow issue or will they be the fixed ones????

3. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    Wait until the end of March for the second run and you shouldn't have a problem.

4. Robot Devil

Robot Devil Decepticons, RETREAT!

Damn, just tried transforming my Concrete and I have a small QC issue. Nothing major that stops him from working but just minor cosmetics that will bug me. I have a front wheel on the rear axle just on one side, so it looks odd and not symmetrical. I guess I'll have to contact my retailer and see about returning him.

5. agentcastle

agentcastle crotchimus prime

if you've got insurance and don't mind going to dialysis 3 times a week, you don't need any!

6. Enderwiggen

Enderwiggen Well-Known Member

Shovel has a butterfly shoulder joint.

BUTTERFLY.
    SHOULDER JOINT.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Sandstar

Sandstar Well-Known Member

I have to say that I'm not superhappy about how Mixer's head works. I'm sure that will break at some point. It slides up, and locks into place, and I'm sure that the plastic stuff is going to break at some point. If you want my advice, don't lock his head in. I had to push fairly hard on it to get it to go down.

8. Robot Devil

Robot Devil Decepticons, RETREAT!

I just transformed mine to bot mode. My God he is beautiful, and much larger than I thought he would be. I only bought these to have a combined Devy for display but this guy is making me rethink that.

9. Enderwiggen

Enderwiggen Well-Known Member

Its gonna be tough deciding if I want him in combined mode or team mode. Hopefully the parts forming means transformation to combined mode is fast.

[​IMG]

10. TylerB

TylerB Well-Known Member

Mine are going to be in individual bot a lot, one of the main reasons that I sold off UW Devastator for these.

11. Tontus314

Tontus314 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sweet! Now somebody please find some major flaw so that I'm not tempted to buy into this set again.

12. Pikachu_King

Pikachu_King Well-Known Member

I love all 4 of mine, and with Toyworld committed to fixing the elbow issue (the only QC issue I have heard of, which is why it confused me someone earlier said there were more issues with TW than GT, which number wise is false), I am so hyped. the set is so fun, and the leg bots just keep that trend going.

13. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

Niiceee! I feel bad saying this, but I can't wait until CYN is over so we can get some more plastic toys from overworked individuals >_____<

14. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Nifty

News Credits:
    My bank account is enjoying the CYN break. I hope those guys take another month to finally stroll back into work, well rested and content to focus on Quality instead of Quantity again.

15. Stangatron

Stangatron Well-Known Member

The difference between the TW QC and gravity builder is that gravity builder figures won't break after two transformations, I'm glad there is a fix, but the squeaking hips in MM and scrapper on TW versions does not sound promising.

16. Sandstar

I think I said that GT hasn't has as many issues as TW, which I think it true. The fixes for GT's scraper, really only his hip needed fixing, and mixmeister's "hat" apparently has problems with staying attached, tho really only one person has mentioned that, so I dunno if that's an issue, and his gun's handle was short. And even Scraper's hips didn't prevent him from standing, his legs just wobbled a bit. I think those problems kind of pale in comparison to cracking elbows. This, however, wasn't meant to trash the TW release. I got Shovel, and Mixer, and while I have problems with Mixer's head (problems with the design, not physical problems) and the hat seems overly engineered, I think they're both good figures. And I think both are good sets. I think my main advice was, if you want a big dev, or one that's more G1, get Toyworld, and if you want a dev that's closer to current combiner sizes, and has a fresher look, get GT. I didn't say "toyworld's a pile of failure, GT rulez!" I think most people will be happy with whichever set they get. And I'm getting both, so there's that.

17. XXLMagnus

XXLMagnus King of Kings

Not trying to pee in the pool, but c'mon, those lower legs on Shovel and Concrete are ridic, they put the Dinobots to shame ...

18. Sandstar

They are a bit boxy, scrapper moreso, but they don't bug me too much.

19. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

I recieved 1 and 2 from BBTS with no elbow cracks. :) 

20. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    I've probably missed it as I've only really decided to start looking but has anyone got a pic of the first four with Apollyon/Starscream/Soundwave?