Toyworld Constructor (Devastator/Constructicons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. sifu74

sifu74 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same. Hit that button so fast. Now I'm thinking about returning my bbts ones and wait on TCP for the second run.

2. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

Should probably find out if there's a difference in the second run first.

PS, every time I see your user name I think STFU...I like it.

3. Gatchaman

Gatchaman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    good news, aaaaand ordered!

4. SuperMegaAutobot

SuperMegaAutobot Well-Known Member

Great news TCP. This thread has been such a rollercoaster ride and we're just getting started. I'm back to being excited and almost look forward to the next crash lol.

5. kaseycuyler

kaseycuyler Maximal

Yup I got that same response from bbts a few pages back. I just really hope Toyworld holds true to their word and actually contacts the retailers because as of yet they haven't.

6. El Duque

El Duque Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Done. I've asked them how they plan to support the figures down the road. ie: What if I have no problems now, but a year down the road my elbow snaps? I will update with their response. I'm going to ask to the fixes regardless. I would rather have them and not need them, than need them and not have them.

7. ShadowOni

ShadowOni Turbofox Hunter

I am simply offering information that may shed some light on things, instead of insensibly making rash judgements, jumping to conclusions and perhaps beating the drum of an agenda. Don't like it, move on. I don't need your 2 cents of what I sound like. Your reply was pointless.

8. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :thumb 

9. El Duque

El Duque Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here ya go:

"Thank you for the response. At any time, if replacement parts are made available to us, we are happy to provide them to our customers. However, if they do not become available down the road, that is when we run into difficulties with accepting the items back beyond our 30 day policy.

I have you on our list, and I will be happy to inform you right away if we hear updated information.

Thank you again, and have a great rest of your day today!"

10. agentcastle

agentcastle crotchimus prime

exactly... ive become a fan of second runs but no fix is guaranteed - if its just a matter of peg size, then shouldn't be a deal-breaker...

11. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Does it see into me clearly? or darkly?

News Credits:
    Because it's their money. Pretty simple concept, really.

I'm sure the moment people like they're actually starting to get burnt, is the moment they stop giving their money to whomever doesn't appreciate it in the first place.

12. Tfan12

Tfan12 Well-Known Member

Yeah 5 and 6 are solid like rocks, pretty sure i have more for my money that any takara i have bought this year, so go on TW cook the parts for 1-2 and release them with 3-4 that would calm the waters, the product is high Q, material are sturdy and joints are tight, and hell paint is awesome so good product overall.

13. Pikachu_King

Pikachu_King Well-Known Member

Ordered. I love the first two I got from BBTS, and can't wait for the next two so seeing you get them is enough for me to grab them here instead of waiting to add them to my loot there. (just ordered a set of both concrete and shovel)

14. Sandstar

Sandstar Well-Known Member

Trying to order anything from the Chosenprime is such a hassle, it almost makes me never want to order from them. "Our stuff is in." go to order. Can't order. Thanks for nothing, I guess.

15. Pikachu_King

Pikachu_King Well-Known Member

Oh wow glad I ordered when I did, they were in stock just a bit ago.

16. sifu74

sifu74 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sometimes you gotta jump fast. I happened to be on the forum when TCP said they had it in stock and I jumped quick knowing that getting anything in during CNY is rare.

17. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Does it see into me clearly? or darkly?

News Credits:
    I also suggest following TCP on Facebook, as they tend to make announcements there first.

18. TylerB

TylerB Well-Known Member

Argh, missed them!! Wanted to switch my order from Unearth and Bulldozer to them.

19. Dobbie

Dobbie Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Oh I understood what you typed I just said it sounded like an advert for Toyworld. Unfortunately for you it is a forum and people tend to have opinions on others comments. I suppose I needed to put a big smiley face after my comment in order for you not to take offence.

Although it says something about you if you chose to take my comment as some sort of insult instead of the good natured jibe that it was.

So using your logic, if you don't want people to comment on what you say then why bother typing. Oh and whether you think my comment is pointless is entirely your opinion which I wholeheartedly support.
    But it is still my opinion and I for one would like to employ your advertising prowess ..I am trying to sell snow to an eskimo and I reckon you are the one for the job.

What may frustrate you is that I am putting you on my block list so I will never see your reply tee hee

20. MaxPower

MaxPower Well-Known Member

That sucks that you missed them being in stock.
    But I have to say the Chosen Prime is awesome.
    This is my first time using them .... I have never ordered anything online including Amazon where I received a tracking number within 2-3 hours of buying it. That is spectacular shipping and fulfillment service.