Toyworld Constructor (Devastator/Constructicons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Sqlwizard

Sqlwizard Well-Known Member

Just get one..the repairs are minimal you can change the paint if you want..dont let your colection suffer man

2. Alph

Alph Well-Known Member

I'm sure I inevitably will at some point, there's no way I'll be able to leave that one hole once I have everything else. I'm wondering if it's even worth hoping for a reissue though, or if I'll have to track down an older release.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sqlwizard

Pretty sure any version will have its issues when i got my "perfect edition" i went back and watched reviews from back in the day feom emgo amd bsf there were issues with the originals as well..maybe not as many..but i think if you want one just have to accept you will have to work on it a little..love mine with fixes better than new

4. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    A reissue is up in the air with all that is happening. Even FT is having service after sales issues. TW has been very quiet whereas before they were pumping these things out like little babies. Dunno. I don’t think anyone can really predict what TW will do now.

• Like Like x 2
  5. banjoted

banjoted Timelord

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I reckon your best bet is the pre0owned market - most will be in great condition, having spent their entire life on the shelf, and you'll know exactly what you're getting from a QC perspective.

6. Nathaniel bess

Nathaniel bess Member

Instagram:
    So I received my toy world orange constructor last Friday and it came to me broken long hauls head just came off, hooks leg was broke and the combiner crouch peace had been poorly screwed together so I sent a message to tfsource to see if I could get a replacement figure. Is there anyway they will go forward with it?

Attached Files:

7. Delduwath

Delduwath Well-Known Member

The your set's combiner crotch looks the same as mine did out of the box, so the issue if probably the same as mine was: it's not that it wasn't screwed in poorly, but that the posts that those screws go into are broken. I didn't bother trying to get a replacement figure from TFSource because I didn't believe that a replacement would be any better. Here's the post I made in which I outlined the issues with my set:

8. Lando22404

Lando22404 Well-Known Member

My Constructor had a few more broken areas out of the box. Tfsource had me send it back and they repaired it. Considering all of the issues with this figure you may unfortunately get another broken one if they did ship you another. Either way you should probably send a claim sooner rather than later if you have not already done so.

9. ph4zed

ph4zed Sarcasticon

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Holy crap... and to think at one point, I considered getting the clear version... lol. I can't even imagine. It would look like Crystal City after they demolished it. I hope you get that replaced with a good copy-- that orange is glorious.

10. Nathaniel bess

Nathaniel bess Member

Instagram:
    I sent them a email Saturday

So quick update I talked to rob from tfsource and he’s going to replace my figure but if this one comes in defective he will take the broken figures out of the next box and replace them and he also told me that they have a bunch of toy world g2 constructors there like ALOT

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2021
  11. HeroicVillain

HeroicVillain Well-Known Member

I was surprised at how often TFSource was getting restocks of all the varieties in the year, while it seemed like other places weren't getting any or only 1 variant. Good luck on the replacements.

12. Nathaniel bess

Nathaniel bess Member

Instagram:
    Yeah thanks man next should I get the Dino bot combiner or zeta toys superion?

13. Sqlwizard

Superion

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nathaniel bess

Nathaniel bess Member

Instagram:
    Hey guys is been a while and i recently got zeta toys superion and my new toy world constructor came in but it has defects also……….. here’s the deal mixmaster mixer came clean of its peg and now is just dangling from the Top peace long hauls head is tight but not tight enough to break other then that I have not transformed scavenger yet due to being at work but hopefully he goes well

15. Sqlwizard

Good on you man.
    There are lots of posts on here on how to get your set all fixed up

• Like Like x 1
  16. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    More than likely your Mixer is broken. I don't think there is a way to fix it. The internal mechanism is probably damaged and if I recall correctly there is an internal metal part that holds it centered. Best thing is just to stick the metal part back in and see if it will stay put. Might post pics so that others can chime in. Best of luck bro.

17. Nathaniel bess

Nathaniel bess Member

Instagram:
    So I got home and transformed scavenger and he’s leg ball joint was so tight his whole leg came clean off I'm just so done with this set it’s a peace of shit and the plastic feels almost like nothing and I’m pretty much not going to even bother asking to ship out parts cause at some point down the road another issue is going to happen

18. Nathaniel bess

Nathaniel bess Member

Instagram:
    $480 down the drain

19. Nathaniel bess

Nathaniel bess Member

Instagram:
    At this point might just keep his ass in combiner mode

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nathaniel bess

Nathaniel bess Member

Instagram:
    I’ve also noticed that the tracks on the newer versions of these constructors look more cheap then the old versions it’s like there down grading there product but keeping the prices high like this figure is heavy I wouldn’t be surprised if scrapper just split into two.