Toys R Us Express Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TfAnimatedfan, Oct 16, 2011.

1. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    Do the Toys R Us holiday express stores carry exclusive items? I only have an express in my city and not a full sized Toys R Us. It never occurred to me that they might carry exclusives.

2. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I was at an Express store and they didn't have the Rodimus exclusive.

3. Quixote_Prime

Quixote_Prime is missed.

News Credits:
    You could ask the express's manager -- make sure you find the item # so the manager can let you know if they carry it.

4. alternator77

alternator77 Well-Known Member

they tend to carry overflow from larger stores and id check their prices against the website as they tend to charge way more than they should for almost everything example last holiday the one right down the road from a regular tru had HA figs for nearly 45$ while down the road they were 29 bucks. dont get ripped off. they did the same with my nieces mega blocks 15 at tru and 25 at the express. being as they sometimes set up shop in malls they mark up stuff alot to cover their rent and turn a profit from people trying to get their shopping done.(there are no toy stores in my mall not since kb closed)

5. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    Last Christmas season a TRU Express in my area got the TFA Deluxe exclusives, if memory serves. I never went there myself but believe other people reported seeing them there.

6. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Saw Arcees and Cybertronian Ratchets at the one that popped up for the holiday season last year.