1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Toys of scale G1, Legends, WST

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Solscud007, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    I have done some comparisons with my FM and KO brethren.

It is all a matter of proportions to scale.

If I use G1 FM, G1 Prime, and G1 Jazz as givens to measure the scale they represent against themselves

Then to stay in that same ratio I get the following:

Here is the standard. G1 FM, G1 Prime, & G1 Jazz
    [​IMG]

Here is the next in the line. Metroplex sized FM KO is close to Legends size if I try to keep the same height ratio of FM:p rime:Jazz In this case im using THS Convoy as it is the closest that I have and could think of that would work for this situation. His proportions are a little off than G1 prime, but if you guys can come up with a better choice than THS Convoy let me know.

[​IMG]

Then here is the final set that I would consider WST. This is "Uranus 5 changes" that is the KO name on the card he came with. With my WST Prime and WST Jazz

[​IMG]