Toys for Full Grown Men (And Women)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Socialvegetable, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    I'm going on 23 years old, and my "Christmas List" this year was still comprised almost entirely of Transformers and a few video games. My question is, are any of you expecting to get some sought after figures for Christmas/holiday of choice this year, and if so, what are you hoping for?

I made an Amazon wishlist to make shopping easy for my not-so-tech savvy parents, and I'm expecting a re-issue Star Convoy, and the TV magazine exclusive Superlink Fire Grand Convoy, as well as MyClones series 2, if I'm lucky. I'm already a lucky guy though, as my fiancee also supports my raging inner child, and I know she got my a couple figures as well, probably WST Hot Rod, and another I can't guess.

Super Mario Galaxy and Silent Hill Origins rounded out my list with some much needed gaming entertainment (It's too soon to run through Mass Effect a third time).

So yeah, what, if any Transformers are you guys hoping for?

2. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod Larzzing on twitter!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, not transformers related. I will be looking forward to rock band and ultimate daibouken this year. With a few figures from the new power rangers line.

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    The only thing I was really looking for this year is a CR JRX giftset. I know for a fact I'll be getting one, because I ordered it myself.

Thanks to my sale thread, I managed to get just about everything else I was looking for as it was released.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=160400

Personally, the only TF related gift that I can look forward to is a PS2 copy of the Movie game (I know a lot of people don't like it, but, after playing it at a friends house, I personally do, that and they were able to get it for cheap).

5. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    This is only quasi-related, but the Fox Movie Channel ran Power Rangers:The Movie today, and it was glorious. I haven't seen it in years, and had been wanting to see it again recently. Rock Band (game only) was also on my list. I figure, if I get it, I'll have fun with the guitars until the drum kit releases on its own.

6. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Whoops, guess I missed that thread. My quick scan apparently failed. *Dons flame ******ant gear*

I have the PS3 version of the game, and it's fun to fly around as Starscream and wreak havoc, but for the $60 I paid for it, I was vastly underwhelmed. Also, the driving controls are total crap. I mainly like it for the fact that you can unlock G1 skins...that and Frank Welker and Peter Cullen.

7. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm not expecting anything. We just don't have the money right now, everything we could afford to spend went to our daughter, and i'm fine with that.

Edit: thanks to Brazilian buying some of my stuff, and Sunnyday77 for making a great deal with me, I'll have a few tf's coming my way, but won't see them till after the holiday.

2nd Edit: my wife sells adult "toys" so i was expecting something else from this thread lol

8. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Well, that's just funny.

9. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I'm 24, and I've got Transformers for Christmas for the last few years, but I dont think I will this year. The movie toys are so hard to find and I'm not even sure which ones I care about, so I didnt ask any of my relatives to go through the hastle. And all those nice Japanese figures (Skywarp and such) are just too expensive. I would've liked to get the rest of the G1 Robot Heroes, but they're as hard to find as the movie figures

10. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thats cool. My friend worked in an adult "toy" shop and she had a t-shirt that said "not for sale".

11. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

Funny where one runs into "adult toy store" smach isn't it(ha). Any way I let it be known that I didn't buy the movie so I'm hoping for that at least.