toyhax.com quality and sale

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by NaSMaX, Nov 25, 2016.

1. NaSMaX

NaSMaX Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    *I think this is right thread this time*

Hey anyone purchased from them in the last month or so? I just purchased a battle core optimus prime and wanted to get the thunderclash sticker set.

Also does anyone know if they are having a sale soon? $20 for some stickers is a bit steep....

2. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    I got Titans Return stickers. Their quality hasn't let me down in all the years that I bought stickers from them.
    I see a few complaints here and there about the sticker cuts not being concise or deep enough, but I haven't had such problems on any of the stickers I got from them.

3. Tontus314

Tontus314 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I buy an awful lot from them. Basically if they make a set for a figure I have, I buy the set. If they make a set that I like for a figure I don't have, I usually get that figure and the set. I love what they do, but to be honest the quality isn't exactly consistent. Maybe 1 out of 15 sets will have some sort of issue such as stickers not being cut all the way. Overall though I'm very pleased with them and would recommend them.

As for sales, I don't think they really have sales. Every now and then they'll have a new set for a penny, but I can't recall them ever having an actual sale on older sets. The prices are pretty high if you look at it as just stickers. If you look at the end result though, the price is much easier to swallow.