toyboxhero

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by CBII, Oct 26, 2012.

1. CBII

CBII Well-Known Member

Well I tried to help out a new member to get his feedback rating up and well I got burnt. Perhaps I didn't ask enough questions but I did ask for pics which where just ok.

Very long and drawn out transaction. Charged me for tracked shipping and then shipped first class with no tracking, Extremely poor packing which lead to figure damage. Also didn't ship all the parts. Said he shipped them and well 6 weeks later still nothing and no replies to my text messages anymore.

I did recoup the over charge in shipping, however even that took several weeks!

I personally will never deal with this member again. Please use caution!

2. toyboxhero

toyboxhero Well-Known Member

To any one who has bought or traded with me Thanks for the deals and thanks for the feed back!

3. khopson

khopson Well-Known Member

Sold him a couple of TFC Hercules figures and he paid immediately. Good communication and friendly guy. Thanks for the smooth transaction!

4. Paik4Life

Paik4Life Reviews

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Sold toyboxhero a MISB Generations Metroplex. He paid quickly and the transaction was great. Would love to deal with him again. We had excellent communications throughout and overall he's just a chill guy.

~Paik

5. Dev1160

Dev1160 A.K.A. DevastaTTor

Mick was a great "customer" and is a cool guy. Sold him my Bovis figure and since he's local to me, I was able to hand deliver to him versus mailing the figure. Was a great transaction--hope to do some business or see him around in the future.