Toy Fair 2014 Generations Classics Official Images

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sol Fury, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Also, Minerva uses the original toy's head design. Nightbeat uses his comics head design. (Siren's toy face)

They could, however, make a Siren (with a different head and lightbar) and then repaint THAT into Minerva. Might be a little overkill though. I'd rather Siren get his own mold and let the club do the Minerva headed Nightbeat repaint.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    This is what it looks like when Hasbro brings their A-game.

3. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They were fake images, and these new official images from Hasbro prove that. The place that had them clearly had the figure names for the wave, but got fake images and posted them. People digibash figures a lot, the ones we saw before we're just that, and now we know that without question.

Not to mention all there was of Windblade was a drawing, which is really unusual in any means when talking about figures.

4. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    I feel just the opposite; the red chrome and the visible fake cockpit are a huge turnoff for me.

Liking Skybite, Gears; Roadbuster is disappointing, looks weird to me.

5. B'Bantor

B'Bantor Extra like OMG

None of the products in that image match their official releases at all.

Jhiaxus wasn't spot on he was shown as a straight redeco of Starscream. As we've seen today he features extensive retooling and a new head. I wouldn't call that spot on.

Nightbeat was shown as a redeco of Jazz and is most likely someones digibash or custom that the site running the pre-order appropriated.

Windblade in the photo in question was a drawing not a picture of the toy at all.

What we are seeing today are pictures of Hasbro product from Toy Fair. These images are official. That postage stamp sized pic from some random website wasn't.

6. ACE STRIKER

ACE STRIKER Banned

So I'm confused. I have a Moderator here that was under the same assumption that I was under. That the RTS Jazz mold turned into Nightbeat was legit. But your saying there not. Minds blown. Didn't know we had lasting threads for fake images.

7. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Just pretend the visible fake cockpit is a secondary gunner's station or cargo bay window or something. Works for me.

8. Vexwing

Vexwing You are being deceived.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Oh man, Venin is a Bugly homage! I'm so glad the demise of the legends class was greatly exaggerated.

9. B'Bantor

B'Bantor Extra like OMG

Well, those fake images provided lots of speculation.. and who was really to know what was what until we saw official images.

10. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

That's happened numerous times in the past, fake images passed off as legit.

11. 8bitboy

8bitboy Well-Known Member

I want that Windblade. She looks so fiiiine :)  Her alt mode, colours, everything about her is really, really nice. About when are these figures about to get a released?

12. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The robot legs sticking out of the top of the jet kinda kill Windblade for me. Sky-Byte is gorgeous, but I'm a little bummed at how static the shark mode appears.

13. MEGATRON2099

MEGATRON2099 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I need that Wingblade she looks so cool

14. MEGATRON2099

MEGATRON2099 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Figure of the Year anyone???? lol

15. Randomtask

Randomtask Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Toyfair makes me happy. First off I can get Roadbuster without having to drop a ton of money on the fansproject version (which makes up for me panicking last night and ordering cosmos and swerve from Taiwan). Jetfire is awesome, not perfect but close enough to what I want to make me happy. As for the AOE figures, some I like, some I dont, and some I see growing on me but all that said and done, its been a very good showing from Hasbro, add this to the Star Wars Black Speeder Bike set and I... well I will need another job to pay for all this stuff.

16. 8bitboy

8bitboy Well-Known Member

Lol. Which one?

17. Underwear

Underwear Banned

News Credits:
    Bye bye 3rd party Roadbuster! This official Hasbro one is the one for me ha ha.

18. ACE STRIKER

ACE STRIKER Banned

Then I bet a Moderator will be shutting that thread down being fake and all. Wouldn't you think? I bet it's already gone. Nope still there. And I just love the attitude change when there was a moderator who as well was confused like me about the whole situation. Just saying.

19. Vagabond Elf

Vagabond Elf Well-Known Member

I like it. It evokes both the original toy's head being visible underneath, and the fake cockpit on a real-life CF-18. Well, it does for me.

I won't break the bank for this, but I'll happily buy it if I spot it at retail.

20. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly, his post doesn't read like he thought they were real, just that he's disappointed the actual Nightbeat figure isn't the RTS Jazz figure.

And you and him were not the only ones who thought they were real, as there is a big thread about them as you say. But there was no proof that they were fake, and the source was a retailer that should very well be getting real pictures if they want to be reputable. But these new official images are clear cut evidence against those original images being any kind of real, whether or not you want to believe that is just up to you.

Moving on, I'm loving all these figures, I can't say I won't be picking up anything, especially not Acid Storm. All the love he's been getting despite being such a non-character makes me happy. :D