Tornado wipes out collection

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by transphotos, Jun 4, 2011.

1. transphotos

transphotos Well-Known Member

Dear TFW FAMILY ,
    May 22nd 2011 When a F5 Tornado ripped through Joplin Missouri,
    One of my very good friends Nunzio peranne lives in Joplin, MISSOURI. Nunz home no longer stands the tornado devastated his LIFE and belonging's. Nunz is safe with his girlfriend and,his dog ,wheelie ! staying at his girlfriends mothers house. Nunzio has a heart of gold and was a huge transformers fan and collector he has lost everything in his collection ! I am starting a donation thread starting with my mp09 and tru grimlock mp If anyone has any cheep items please let me know as i am trying to send him a package of encouragement not to give up on collecting if anyone would like to donate any items please PM anything would help ! i know the tfw boards is like a family please help if you can

Thanks
    Brian AkA Transphotos

2. transphotos

also will to trade DOTM LEADER CLASS SENTNAL PRIME FOR A FEW ITEMS TO SEND TO HIM

3. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

Good luck man. Terrible thing that happened and bless you for trying to help a friend. Problem is you only have 30 posts, and some of the "trusted" sellers on this site have done some bad things and deterred the trustworthy people for wanting to buy/sell/trade, and while this is nice, it will most likely be met with skepticism. No offense, but I am skeptical myself.

4. transphotos

i'm really just asking for cheep items on sales list I really didnt think someone was gonna send me anything for him . I'm just trying to share the story for the most part. I HAVE BEEN ON These boards for a few years . just don't get to post as musch as i would like .. but thanks for leaving a comment !

5. vmagnum

vmagnum Horrorcon

That's a kind deed. it's just that fellas here need a bit more convincing for this cause. more info,perhaps?

6. transphotos

thanks for all the pms and sales threads ill be doing alot of buying this weeked so send mr your sales! thanks for your concerns!