Top 5 things you DON'T want in Tf3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Ceasar121, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Because Unicron's size is something only a cartoon can deal with. Grimlock is big enough to be seen biting Unicron's skidplate on a reasonably sized zoom out, even tho Unicron is so big that it looks like him standing on Cybertron is like one of us standing on a beach ball. When you take into consideration that Cybertron has got to be bigger than earth, you'll can imagine how off Unicron's relationship in size to other TFs is. This doesn't matter in a cartoon. But in a CGI live action, the fact that they stick to a size ratio would ruin it. It'd make Grimlock roughly the size of the United States of America.

As you said, he's too big to be handled correctly by a live action movie.

2. Mr knightmare

Mr knightmare Banned

News Credits:
    Personaly I had this kick ass idea of The Fallen activating the blow-up-the-god-damn-sun-machine and sucking the whole energy of the sun into him self and then having like a giant plasmatic energy being in the shape of unicron coming out of him...

Kinda like Ragnarok is coming out of Chrona in Soul Eater except HUGE

[​IMG]

That way we can have him like destoy continents ans causing cunamis, yet he can easily be defeated buy "simply" killing the Fallen and having Unicron then disappear...

But that will never happen :( 

3. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

4. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    ^ ditto with 1-4
    5 no robot balls

5. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

- teenagers shity humor, ressurections, Shockwave and Soundwave with a earth alt mode, Sam 's parents more then 3 mins and that annoying LEO!!! Please have Megatron blasts his stupid ass to oblivion!!!!!!

6. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

Bad acting, pointless diologue, explosions for the sake of explosions, characters disapearing without explanations, the twins, a two hour MTV video instead of a movie, and an incoherent badly thought out plot. Now, as that to much to ask!!!!!lol

7. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

Quoted for truth.

8. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    If the Death Star can be showed, then so too could some type of Unicron. Don't limit your imagination.

9. *Soundwave*

*Soundwave* Derp

News Credits:
    no robots
    no storyline
    no action
    no comedy
    no explosions

10. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    ummm...(dare I ask) why?

11. Liliwen

Liliwen Well-Known Member

He's just using a double negative if you assume he's specifically answering the thread title. What don't you want in TF3? He doesn't want no robots, storyline etc...

Reading his post for the first time had me a bit confused too. :lol 

12. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

If unicron is in the TF3 movie. then I need/want galvatron,cyclonus,scourge,hotrod,rodimus prime,springer,kup,gnaw.

since this is a TF3 micheal bay film. I highly doubt we'd get any of those awesome characters I mentioned above in TF3.

13. Lord Shockwave7

Lord Shockwave7 Xbox Live Dictator

1. no transformers being killed by humans.(only TF vs. TF)

2.no main transformers death (go to another planet?)

3.no Shockwave dying so megatron lives(let them both live)

4. want to see Starscream rebel(decepticon split like in War within)

5.more cassettes(laserbeak,rumble)

14. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

all those characters suck, so lets not put them in the TF3 movie :D 

15. Ceasar121

News Credits:
    Yeah but the Death Star is always shown against a black background and is a static object. Unicron has to transform and interract with the characters. Kinda hard when he 100s of thousands of times larger than the characters fighting him.

16. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    well i hate to break it to ya but most likely all of things you listed will happen.

its just the way it is.

17. Urluck

Urluck unimportant

1) No Skids
    2) No Mudflap
    3) No Wheelie
    4) No messing up the Wreckers
    5) No plotholes bigger than the budget

18. bellpeppers

News Credits:
    No he don't; he's a planet eater. He only has to interact with planets.

Assuming that Bay Unicron maintains the same scope as any other Unicron. Bayverse doesn't have to cleave to G1 or Armada.

Like X-Wings skimming the surface and towers shooting at them, and the Falcon plunging into the depths of the station to knock out the reactor.

In TFTM 1986, there was more interior character interaction with Unicron than exterior.

Think V'Ger.

19. Ceasar121

News Credits:
    Yeah, but in CGI live action that's a bit... risky. Personally I wouldn't mind Unicron, but he should be the size of Devastator, but have a planetoid sized ship that he uses to suck the energy from the planets.

If he doesn't transform, what would even be the point of having Unicron? I know you remember the Galactus debacle in FF4.

Shooting at him as a planet works, but most people would find it pretty hokey for him to be defeated in the way he was in G1. Cartoons can have a character's scale slide alot more than CGI would allow. Plus, it'd just be a big ass waste of budget. I can't imagine how expensive it would be to render the all CGI scenes that would be needed for Unicron.

20. bellpeppers

News Credits:
    Unicron the size of Devastator? I don't think that even Bay would stray too far from a planet sized character (the guy whose main character from Armaggeddon was a planet destroying asteroid).

So... how well was that represented?

We've seen 2 Death Stars and a V'ger shown on monumental scales- successfully.

I don't understand why you bring up Galactus from FF4. Obviously, that was fail. But Baynicron wouldn't have to be like that. Not at all- especially from a director who already protrayed a planet destroying entity with human interaction in another film.

Besides- would we actually expect Unicron to TF into a bipedal being with horns on its head to look like the devil? Bayverse!

Personally, I imaging something that would look like a giant, metallic space squid with lots of protrubances like the evil tumbleweed "Romulan" (hah!) ship from JJ Trek.

Since Bayverse isn't G1, why would we expect Unicron to be defeated the way he was in G1?

besides, the Matrix of leadership in Bayverse was nothing more than a key used to start an engine- and was presumably destroyed.

Baynicron can be offed by the 3rd film's magguffin.

[/QUOTE]
    Cartoons can have a character's scale slide alot more than CGI would allow. Plus, it'd just be a big ass waste of budget. I can't imagine how expensive it would be to render the all CGI scenes that would be needed for Unicron. [/QUOTE]

Well step outsside the box and forget about the cartoon- think bayverse. As for the budget- if the movie makes a gazillion dollars, then it's money well spent. besides, we really don't know the hardware upgrade ILM did while prepping for this film.